Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just being honest here, but since when was $175 an issue regarding sneakers? That's $15 over retail for a regular pair of Jordans. $15.
indifferent.gif

These SHOULD be good quality if it's anything similar to the black flip 3's that also retailed for $175.

W T F are these?!?!

And why is JB putting these out?!

These will sit.

I'll be copping the 4s and LOL @ these.

I actually like 7s, but those colorways are FUGLY!
EDIT: What are these made of?

They arent that bad.  Ive seen worse. I would buy them for my kids and nephews.

I saw these in a thumbnail pic and was like "oh, that looks nice, I like denim on shoes." Then I saw them blown up in this thread... and I threw up in my mouth. Damn it JB why do you have NO ONE AT YOUR COMPANY who can design a good looking shoe? I'd rather wear XVs than this crap.

i'd maaaaaaybe cop the obsidian based ones if that dumb pattern wasn't on it. looking like a watermark on a copyrighted photo.

I don't have a problem with the Obsidian pair. If it wasn't for the triangles I'd say yes I'll definitely buy them right now. with those triangles I have to see them in person and then i'll decide, but right now i'm leaning towards picking them up.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by chinaurge

These have OUTLET written all over them.
NOPE.

QUICKSTRIKE. LIMITED. INSTANT SELLOUT.

My thoughts exactly.  Put some +!+@ like 13/333 like they did with the bins.  Instant sell out, 2 times retail price on ebay.  damb
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wow ugliest design and colorway IMO I love 7s but I think these will sit. People didn't cop the cardinal 7s and it was a OG colorway. If people buy these they are out of their rabbit *** minds.
I'll keep my 175

jb aint even give them a chance to grow on us dey was jus like HERE BAM! take dees filberts and obsidian trinangle 7s
WHAT TYPE TIME THEY ON

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

These 7s are bad, but it takes a lot to be the worst jordan colorway ever......
air-jordan-1-leroy-smith-1.jpg
these compared to them 7s are
pimp.gif
id take these any day over them 7s aint no defending them jawns

Back
Top Bottom