Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
These will lead to JB dropping the Burberry and Gucci retro XI's, yall know what I'm talking about.... Please don't buy these people, please don't....

Last edited:
Anyone hear how limited they are?
I would guess they have to be very limited as the only way they are going to get anyone to buy a pair is to only make 100 pairs of each.

It's somewhere between 300-350 pairs in each colorway

It's somewhere between 300-350 pairs in each colorway

What is the source for this?

I see the guy with the eBay listing is stating its rumored to be releasing to 10 stores nation-wide.

With the climbing prices of retros these days you gotta think it often times isnt worth the effort. You buy a shoe for $175 a pair with tax and shipping its like $190-$200. Then you factor in eBay and paypal fees, you gotta be getting Yeezy type money to make it worth your time!

The only time I re-sell is when my wife finds out I bought more than one pair of the same shoes! Which actually happened with the Air Jordan XI Concords. I gotta make sure to beat her to the mail box on those days.

Idk why but I get the chills when I see these things...On some straight Tyrone Biggums scratching my body type ish. Looks like little insects crawling all over the shoe or something :x

Don't you dare judge me :lol:

Man FML. I can't buy anything I want from NDC anymore. Kept getting unfortunately product unavailable.

Last edited:
Are you saying because they are sold out? Keep trying on the navy's. I got a pair about 5 minutes in in a size 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom