Official Air Jordan VIII Retro Wht/St/Org post

agent trying to brag about his AD from a community college nice one

cop from footlockers guys, 20% off with mcdonalds coupon

I had talk with someone who got the shoes before the release date. He told me that the quality was bad but I still wanted them. Hey guys the retro stuff is almost over in a year and some months we will find something new to talk about. :D
happy.gif
I am from the Sunshine state so I like orange. :smile:
smile.gif
HUGE Sale @ SidelineApparel.com. Click here to check 'em out.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

Yeah...sure...an AD from a community college is something to really brag about :rolleyes
eyes.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

eff it, yeah I would and they would team me like Ray Allen, Carmelo and Mike Bibby :lol:
laugh.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

^
That hoody is OD. There is not that much orange on the shoe to wear that.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Ima try and get these either next month or so
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

I would get that hoody just because it has the 3M on it and if i had the VIII's to go with them.
TEAMYANKE​

Quote:
Would anybody here wear this with the stealths?
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY
DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I am an old head.. but I am a sucker for the Orange/Grey/White colorway. These will be rocked during the summer. Good thing I won't be paying retail, but this colorway was turned down for MANY other Shoe Models this year.

I personally think it would have done well in the STATs, Jordan PE's (which I have) and Jordan XV SEs which I hope to get and sooo many other models..

I don't even like the VIII's but the colorway sold this shoe for me.

Everyone buys for their own reasons. To say your an OG and its the reason your not, is lame. Obviously BRand Jordan is trying to cater to a specific Demo, but sometimes they reach OG consumers in the process.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

a friend of mine had these 3 months before the release date, same as the aquas, so i knew how the quality was gonna be on these...didn't wanna go crazy for them and they whind up being Ca-Ca. the leather on the toe box could have been better, but these look way better in person and on your feet. they look just really clean with all that white, not too much orange on these and the 3M makes you fall in love with these, i knew these wouldn't be a hard cop, so i took my time with these and picked up a few hours after the mall opened. save me some sleep. copped for $100 , so im not mad, ima see if i can get another pair with 50% from footlocker, one of my homeboys back in the day got me the white and wheat XIII's when they first dropped, paid $75 for them, hope i can get the same deal again. these gonna be on the selves for a lil bit just like the aqua's out here , but eventually they will be sold out and next summer, everybody is gonna be regretting they didn't get a pair, cuz these are definatly dope to rock when its sunny,
Got kicks for sale, size 9.5-10 check it out

http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=76437.topic

Quote:
these didnt sell well because they were badly timed. a few weeks before the cement spizike and a few weeks after the best colorway of the aj 8 model dropped

The best colorway of the VIII's will drop in December. I know a lot of people truly liked the Aqua VIII's, but a majority bought simply because of the hype behind it. The Aqua's can be found easily in Los Angeles, and I see this shoe being returned frequently. Buyers remorse, I'm assuming.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

I dont see how the quality is so bad on these shoes but just the usual jordan retro. I'm wearing em right now and they feel great. The shoe is also hot, i dont know why there is so much hate for this shoe. I'm glad i copped mine for retail, but obviously wish i had connection like others who get em for 98.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

Back
Top Bottom