Official Air Jordan VIII Retro Wht/St/Org post

coppin 2 pairs tonight hopefully... anyone know if discount codes be working for finishline.com ?

Quote:
I might be looking to BJ for the apparel <--- by BJ, u mean?
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I hope he meant BJ's...as in the store
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

I will cop for $98 :b
tongue.gif

Is it me or am i the only one that thinks that white hoody for the peapods and be worn with the orange/stealth?
10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

I'mma have 'em...love the color scheme
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Does anyone know for certain that we can use the McDonald's 10% & 20% off coupons @ Footlocker? I will cop if I can use this, but usually Brand Jordan is excluded from any sort of promotional discounts, as is Air Forces, Lebrons & Shox.

I'd cop, but the 140 tag is kinda high...if Finishline comes out with one of those discounts,20% I'm down!
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

these shoes are horrible y make a post 4 these i think the only ppl who r buyin these shoes r buyin em just cuz they jordans and probably dont know a thing about mj but im against ugly shoes even if they r js. somebody could b payin their phone bill instead of buyin these shoes stop feedin into the hype!!!!!

these aren't too bad, but i gotta pass.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

are there any free shipping codes for eastbay?? i see that there is a 20% discount but i doubt that'll work for this new release......
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Quote:
Does anyone know for certain that we can use the McDonald's 10% & 20% off coupons @ Footlocker? I will cop if I can use this, but usually Brand Jordan is excluded from any sort of promotional discounts, as is Air Forces, Lebrons & Shox.

I just called my footlocker and the girl in the background said no but i could come in and try and they might let you use it if you buy something else other than the shoes i.e. cleaner or a shirt. im gonna try to use it at champs and ill let you know if i have any success or not.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

Quote:
these shoes are horrible y make a post 4 these i think the only ppl who r buyin these shoes r buyin em just cuz they jordans and probably dont know a thing about mj but im against ugly shoes even if they r js. somebody could b payin their phone bill instead of buyin these shoes stop feedin into the hype!!!!!

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Good lookin' out bigloki. I guess I could stop being lazy and just call or try tomorrow afternoon.

does anybody know if there is a free shipping code or if the 20% off coupons will work for Eastbay????
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

for any1 gonna cop on finishline.com this is the only code that works right now out of the 4 i tried it takes $15 off

BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

use my rep code on karmaloop get 20%off

MA16802

Quote:
The company is actually Brand Jordan
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Back
Top Bottom