Official Air Jordan VIII Retro Wht/St/Org post

you figure the only ppl that would by these online tonight are the cats that don't have a store to buy them at. these viii's will sit on the shelves and collect dust next to the regional jordan i lows. they'll go on sale for everyone to buy...so i'm thinkin to myself to those who want them, don't jump and buy these things right away...let them sit and get them when they go on sale. there's still aquas on the shelf at my FL and sheikhs and those are better looking than these things. i too couldn't really believe there was an official thread for these things...
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

How long do you all think they will be in stores?cause I made 2 better pick ups today, but I still want these.

I think these will be sought after in a couple years. They look clean but they are not 140 clean. But people will eat these up regardless. So I see them selling well outside of NT.
TEAMYANKE​

you think these shoes will be available within the next month or so in retail stores?

here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

i gotta see these in person to decide whether or not to cope, im sure ill be able to see them at the mall 2morrow afternoon no need to wake up early
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

Saw OJ Mayo in em tonight @ a pep rally..they looked real good in person... im coppin em
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Don't kid yourself people. These are not that hot of a colorway on the VIII's.

That being said, I still think they're decent. I anticipate them to be around for a good while especially since they're a GR. Might cop one day just to add to the collection. Holla~
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Copped my usable pair of 8's cuz theyre cumfy as eva..... tightly holdin ma aquaz.... anyone know when the anthracite pair drop?

juss copped ma pair...all i gotta do now wait for it in the mail...sorry for anyone pass'n..u will understand later.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

i hope these stick around for a month or 2 my funds are kinda low right now. i hate being a broke college student and not having time for a job

I'm gonna eventually get these. These will be like the Flint and Cardinal VIIs, they'll be everywhere. Eastbay sold out on my size but I know Designer Athletic will eventually get these.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

^^^ get em while you can...don't buy into the hype...maself, i liked em...i wanted the hi's when they came out a while ago but couldn't get ma hands on em...when the lows dropped i could have copped for $60 but i passed...well i don't do that no more.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

PLEASE GUYS lets not cop these... and JB will learn stop these TRASH kix... WE ONLY WANT OG's man...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^^^^Shut up.

You sound stupid.

Everyone wants OG's and we got 1 pair and another coming soon they need to come up with a couple original pairs too.
*Team Florida*
*NT Detective*

Da pics really did nothing 4 me.but I just saw them and I really like them.but ill be passin on these
I'm so DC like fat shoes........202

Copped them for $112, thanks to the McDonalds monopoly 20% off coupon.
Walked in, and walked out of foot locker within 5 minutes.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

I need to see these in person before I decide to buy them. I like the colors though.
I am a female with a shoe addiction

No flash.
2434v1z.jpg

Flash.
dq6vih.jpg
*Team Florida*
*NT Detective*

Mostly white and silver, with a very subtle touch of orange. What a tremendous colorway! :lol:
laugh.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

^^^ i dint like the gray too much...kinda reminded me of car paint primer when i looked at it, thats what turned me off about them, i think the gray toe ones that come out later look a lot better than these ones...these look a little plain...
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Back
Top Bottom