Official Air Jordan VIII Retro Wht/St/Org post

That orange is such a turn off.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
One of the best retro+ colorways ever.
deadserious >:
mad.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

i picked up a pair and they look better in person i like these
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

agent0024 are you serious you better cop playoffs x2 and skip the spizikes but i knew the quality on these would be crap atleast they got the aquas right

damn...0 pairs sold? id at least think one or two would be gone
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Quote:
I'm never one to gripe about quality and I did cop at 7:30 this morning with no one in sight, but I'm VERY disappointed and would have liked my $150 to go to something else. I think I let the fact that I'm known for getting all the new Retros push me to buying these :lol:
laugh.gif
. Glad it wasn't like that when I was in HS. No hype, and wear what you like, circa 96-00.

I'm not trying to slam you, just trying to give you some perspective.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

^^^ Yo thanks for answering home boi up there...I was juss abt to say if you didn't like em juss return em and get your money back.

If you u wanna buy the cement spizike get em...buy what u want kid...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

^^^ They didn't sell well because people are finally getting sick of the overload of pointless colorways of classic shoes. JB needs to focus on flooding the market w/ their team shoes and quit ruining the AJ liine...plus The hypebeasts have been moving on to other trends....feels good, I hope Gentry is catching heat for all of these fsr's still on shelves of the past few garbage releases...
Authentic Air Jordans and Nikeswww.allthingsjordan.comwww.allthingsnike.com

^ Yep and thats what I'v been banking on. I gonna cop these when they're on sale.
Heat23 x AIR-RANDY​

DOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

this looks like a repeat of the white/green XIV and and white/brown XIV clearance scene of $80
I'm a hypebeast

I was able to exchange my 2nd Aqua 8 pair (not really my liking) with these yesterday but it took me a lot before I was able to get it. HERE'S THE STORY: I went at 8:45 am to my local Footlocker carrying my Aqua pair. When I told them of the exchange, the guy told me that they don't do exchanges on new released Jordans, that I have to come back after the weekend. WHAAT?!! It's Nike's policy etc. etc..... I told them that the shoe was brand new, never worn and w/ receipt. STILL they insisted. I called their customer service w/c I did not get any help so here I am in my car outside the mall w/ my Starbucks coffee trying to figure out and think why can't I exchange the Aqua's for THESE!! Then I figured a solution! :D
happy.gif

I back to FTL, asked for the manager and told him SINCE you won't do exchanges, I will REFUND my money back and buy the new release.....w/c THEY DID ALLOW. So, my thing is why not exchange the d@*n shoe if they can allow the refund?? It's just a waste of time for me and them. I end getting the shoe any way. I'm happy in short. BUT IF THERE ARE JORDAN BRAND EMPLOYEES/NIKE EMPLOYEES that read this, is there really a policy like this?? They manager told me that it has got something to do with inventory/# of shoe sales...I'm not sure

theres still almost a FSR in every modells/footlocker i pass by...
SELLIN VNDS JORDAN RETRO MARS IV SIZE 10! GET AT ME FOR PICS!

Quote:
You must be in High School,
Iron Man :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

I know this post is getting a little drama but......Can we get some more pics of both of the releases?

Quote:
we sold 0 pairs.
:rofl:
roll.gif
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

I still think these are one of the best retro+ colorways to drop.

If you don't like them don't buy em.
SITUATION NASTY LIKE COLLEGE CHICKS

Back
Top Bottom