Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]The Air Jordan X black/stealth debuts this weekend in true "Stealth" fashion. If the release is anything like the "Chicagos" and "Old Royals", the primarily classic black nubuck retro will most likely fly off the shelves. [/color]

Please keep all discussion related to the "Stealth X's in this thread. All other posts will be locked/deleted on site. There is [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING,SELLING OR TRADING[/color] allowed in this thread. Ignoring these rules or trying to circumvent them in anyway, will get you a lil vacation away from Niketalk. So please, keep it through PM's or take it to the buy/sell forums. You can use your sig as long as you're not "sig checking in anyway.

Air Jordan X
Black/Stealth-White

310805-003

3/24/12
$160

2d102uq.jpg

2ujkocl.jpg

111jxfp.jpg

i like these better than the royals... and mods the retail price is $160

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Got my pair.

Definitely satisfied.

I think these are MUCH better than the Old Royals to be honest.

This is a nice set of pics. At a minimum I'm buying these to play ball in, these aren't a must have for casual collectors but I'll pick up at least a pair on release day, and if these sit, I'll scoop up one or two more.I agree definitely better than the old royals IMO

DAMN.

WHITE BOTTOMS -- CHECK
ALREADY DUSTY NUBUCK/SUEDE UPPER -- CHECK
WEIRD SHAPE -- CHECK

ULTIMATE PASS.

Back
Top Bottom