Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

i seriously came real close to passing on chicagos for these, but then didn't. don't need more than one x.

hot shoe imo

Pre-ordered from sneakerpost should have em' tomorrow according to the tracking. Best X to drop this year. These and the electrolime foams have made my week.

Originally Posted by dezmond123

They need lotion .... They ashy lol easy pass. JB went wrong with white bottoms and nubuck

the white bottoms are fly. i think they did the nubuck to prevent creasing. Im sure this looked good on paper, but didnt come out as planned. they are just a little off, but i still think they are fly and are a shoe that i would wear a lot and not worry about messing them up. unlike most of my shoes i wont have a fit if these get scuffed.

well I like em
laugh.gif
:

I don't know if I'll buy on RD, but I will if they're around a week or two later.

I thought ppl would be all over these if the old royal sold out

Originally Posted by DRO3000

well I like em
laugh.gif

I don't know if I'll buy on RD, but I will if they're around a week or two later.

I thought ppl would be all over these if the old royal sold out

I know right.
But they'll sell out anyways.

JB has the last laugh though.
laugh.gif

Boring dust magnets. The only decent thing is the white on the bottom and liner, but it all couldve been executed better.

Originally Posted by macky

Originally Posted by dezmond123

They need lotion .... They ashy lol easy pass. JB went wrong with white bottoms and nubuck

the white bottoms are fly. i think they did the nubuck to prevent creasing. Im sure this looked good on paper, but didnt come out as planned. they are just a little off, but i still think they are fly and are a shoe that i would wear a lot and not worry about messing them up. unlike most of my shoes i wont have a fit if these get scuffed.

Trust me for $160 u will get mad if u scuffed them and this is not an everyday shoe 1 wear and its off to footlocker and buy nubuck spray cleaner that will only make the shoe more ashy

I like em.....Ill check em out in person and make my decision there.... Sure they'll sell out though. Then we can all sift through the ebay auctions with $275 Buy It Now's.

It seems like in some pictures they are great then in other pictures they are ok. I will probably just pass to leave some money to help with these hot summer releases. Im torn

Shoulda been grey strips like the steels...these look horrible on foot

Worst release of the year

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Shoulda been grey strips like the steels...these look horrible on foot

Worst release of the year

Should have been steels period or ice blues IMO

I personally don't mind that these are releasing. I don't like the color way at all, but I think it will be good for the resellers to buy up and then realize that it was a terrible investment. It's been great to watch the price of the "Candy Cane" XIVs drop over the past week on eBay as people realize that they can't flip them for what they thought. I hope everyone who wants one gets a pair, and the rest just sit on eBay for months.

I like the X's very much but was disapponted when I saw the photos.
Black kicks are my go to shoes for everyday wear.
Yea, I'll buy a pair to wear but again I feel JB could have done a better job on these.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I personally don't mind that these are releasing. I don't like the color way at all, but I think it will be good for the resellers to buy up and then realize that it was a terrible investment. It's been great to watch the price of the "Candy Cane" XIVs drop over the past week on eBay as people realize that they can't flip them for what they thought. I hope everyone who wants one gets a pair, and the rest just sit on eBay for months.
I can see this happening. I would'nt be shocked or disappointed that these sell out immediately to resellers. They will have a hard time getting what they expect for these. It might take a couple releases like these and the XIVs to turn off a few resellers to buying up entire stocks on release days 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I can see this happening. I would'nt be shocked or disappointed that these sell out immediately to resellers. They will have a hard time getting what they expect for these. It might take a couple releases like these and the XIVs to turn off a few resellers to buying up entire stocks on release days 
ohwell.gif

they wont sell out they will hit outlets resellers wont eat them up because they come to niketalk and do research they see that nobody wants them.. plus they wallets still hurting from trynna flip the 14's

Back
Top Bottom