Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

I ordered through FNL and it kept telling me to to select another payment. When I looked in my checking acct I see 5 pending transactions from them. Glad it wasnt my primary acct or I would b pissed.

this happened to me with the concords had 3 pending transactions, 3 days later all 3 canceled
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Anyonw still waiting on NDC email???????

i got mines already
got mine as well. was super easy. added 2 to cart. decided i didnt want 2. close the browser. opened it, added 1, and checked out. wasted so much time but still picked it. If you missed it, you were super slow.
No need to brag....
That (link/site or wherever u copped from) wasn't as easy for all that weren't hip to the right info as I ordered my pair as well but not everybody was/is hip to it yet so take it easy

Aint about being super slow, some people just don't have the right info... 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

how are people getting through on phone, just lucky? i keep getting the "disconnect" tone... (dooo... doooo... doooo)

Wow, eastbay website finally worked.  Hopefully they dont cancel it. Got my brother a pair for his bday.  The joy of getting orders in is starting to make this feel like a game now a days.

I just hope someone stores these safely for the next 8-9 months, you can find anything in the B/S forum for below retail. 
laugh.gif

Glad I'm not an impulse buyer anymore.  Still shocked to see these fly of every site.  B&M will be easy though, gut feeling.

unless i get lucky on NBA tomorrow then i guess its into the Cements for me
30t6p3b.gif
and with how this release went, chances are looking that great especially since i want 2-3 pairs
30t6p3b.gif

2 hours and 15 minutes of constant refreshing, and getting to checkout, only for Eastbay to give me an error, and I finally got through everything and got my pair and a pair for my brother. Paypal payment status says 'Completed'. Now, here's hoping it doesn't get cancelled. Good luck all!

def learned my lesson from this release and Concords
IDK why people even still bother with Eastbay, thats an utter failure as most people have proven time and time again

Twitter is ur friend
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Will stick with my new found game plan for future releases. Cement 4's should b interesting next month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just finished ordering my 2 pairs from Eastbay............after crazy time of refreshing and patiently waiting. GL to everyone on the hunt

Fam Footlocker website is working again....was just able to get my 10.5 with no wait time. ....a couple of times during the processing it came up and said it couldn't process due to them not being sure of inventory but i just hit try again and it let me proceed. Got my order number from them....now heres to hoping nothing gets cancelled.

OK I JUST GOT Through  ON EASTBAY.COM AM I GOOD?

Thank you for your order!

Your order number is: ****(I took out the number)
Your customer number is: ****(I took out the number)

Eastbay

Order Date: 1/21/12
Order No: 38051241
Customer No: 40399452
Bill To:
Paid via PayPal
Ship To:

Ship Method:
5-6 Business Days Shipping

Payment Method: PayPal[emoji]8482[/emoji]

QtyDescriptionTotal Price
Jordan Retro 10 - Men's