Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Eastbay has full sizes. better grab them now.

No they don't. Try to put one in your cart.

Now am I full of $#**?

Didn't say you said it but some of those other dudes that were clowning me because apparently I was just "hyping."

lol I never called "full of $*+#" i took your words into consideration but i just kept saying you were saying the same thing over and over. 

Could have ordered from Eastbay, had 2 pair size 9 in my cart and check out time was 7mins. Put in my cc info, and everything was ready to go. Decided to not get these, for some reason just didn't really appeal to me. I think I am moving on to the Air Max Uptempos. If some of you needing to get size 9 go to Eastbay now.

Any one think these will fit like the 05' retro X's?? the fit of the 2012 version "looks" .5 bigger?? i ended up with my true to size pair... sz13!!!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Eastbay has full sizes. better grab them now.

No they don't. Try to put one in your cart.

Now am I full of $#**?

Didn't say you said it but some of those other dudes that were clowning me because apparently I was just "hyping."

lol I never called "full of $*+#" i took your words into consideration but i just kept saying you were saying the same thing over and over. 

Re-read my last statement. i didn't say you did.

I kept saying the same thing because I knew all of THIS was going to happen.

Whatever info I find out for the 4's will be shared but I hope people take it serious. Whether I resell or not, I still try to help fellow NT'ers.

just got my confirmation for my size 12
happy.gif
from eastbay....hope every1 gets their pairs in the am

Just copped 10.5s on footaction and footlocker.  Had to wait about 50 mins,  Now time for sleep.  Good luck everyone.

So glad I got a band for my pair last week... Gonna wake up late, take my time, and stroll into the mall to get my kicks...

Hmmm, I'm a bit suspect. I just went back and tried to add one more pair of 10's and it's now saying they're sold out. I highly doubt I got the last pair.
Then again, I might have.  Just checked Twitter and it says they sold out of size 10 three minutes ago.

Weird I had a size 13 in my cart earlier about an hour after they went up and it said they were sold out but I just went back and tried again and my size 13 went through and it wasn't a G order number.Got a feeling it may be canceled so I'm going to just drive down to Milan HOH and pick up a pair just in case.

Lots of eastbay orders about to get cancelled.  I have a 20 min. wait on a sz 11.  That can't be good three hrs after release time lol!

1.21.12 midnight release = mission accomplished. No hangtag on mine though. Oh well, I got myself a late 23rd birthday gift.

just got a call from my boy who went by the mall. said there are already 5 people lined up. i live in the burbs of detroit, mi. its 4am. store opens at 9. its like 7 degrees outside. SMH
bout to head up there. bringing a 12 pack of heineken with me.

good luck to everyone.

I just went back to pickup a pair of 10.5's. The counter jumped from 20 minutes to 1 minutes and just as I was completely the order, they notified me that they sold out and removed them from my cart. So I quickly rushed back and put a pair of size 11's in. There was no counter at all this time, I managed to get one more order through. I highly doubt either pairs I just ordered are gonna show up. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom