Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by TxSole

The hang tag on ebay is now at $31.00.
30t6p3b.gif

LMAO!

Originally Posted by authentic354

i see alot on craigslist for $220

Earlier people listed them between $300-$375! But I guess they read the NT posts and figured out they aren't selling the Concords; they are selling the CHICAGO X's
laugh.gif
Now they changed their prices between $190-$250.

I'll wait until prics drop further to scoop up a pair in my size.

When you try to add to the cart it says they are sold out. Must be a glitch like Eastbay
laugh.gif

NBAStore sold out of those new sizes in less than 2 minutes.

And what makes it worse is that that new promo code (NBAJ30; 30% off the second item) worked for them if you were able to add 2 pairs and checkout sucessfully.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Congrats on the cop the last shots here are collecting dust

My Hibbet Sports has Last shots in cool grey and black chillin for a minute. When I was there today the guy told me he just sold the last two black cement 3's yesterday. My hick town I can usually cop anything within a week.
Do they have the new white/black Space Jams still?

To all who copped on NDC:  did you use a link that came up on nikes twitter?  I was at the nike store website but I didnt see them appear until at least 12:10.  Once the X's finally appeared, they were out of size 15's.  
Is it the twitter link that you should be looking for or just go to the nike store site?

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Congrats on the cop the last shots here are collecting dust

My Hibbet Sports has Last shots in cool grey and black chillin for a minute. When I was there today the guy told me he just sold the last two black cement 3's yesterday. My hick town I can usually cop anything within a week.
Do they have the new white/black Space Jams still?
i can never tell when somebody is serious or not when this is said
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Chi23

To all who copped on NDC:  did you use a link that came up on nikes twitter?  I was at the nike store website but I didnt see them appear until at least 12:10.  Once the X's finally appeared, they were out of size 15's.  
Is it the twitter link that you should be looking for or just go to the nike store site?
twitter link is much faster

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by TxSole

The hang tag on ebay is now at $31.00.
30t6p3b.gif

I really would like an explanation on them. Its so random
I've been trying to piece together info for days. I couldn't care less about the hangtag, i'm just dying to know what the deal is with them. Nothing to do with production dates, where or when they were purchased etc.

Its like totally random

Still no confirmation email from ndc. Getting a little worried here. Never experienced anything like that from them.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I really would like an explanation on them. Its so random
I've been trying to piece together info for days. I couldn't care less about the hangtag, i'm just dying to know what the deal is with them. Nothing to do with production dates, where or when they were purchased etc.

Its like totally random

The tag is unique, but not worth anything to me personally. I would rather have some extra laces come with the shoes anyway..

Did these sell out in stores? Got snowed in yesterday and nobody was willing to let me use their car to go cop.

shoe game is dumb now....in $#*%#! winston salem, north carolina you gotta line up early......#%$.....its never been this bad....

Curious abt the hangtag situation, can anyone shed some light on it? I find it intresting

Back
Top Bottom