Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

quick question, will they be releasing the 10's new york edition? Wouldn't it make sense if they did since the knicks are doing pretty good right now?

Originally Posted by silvermatrix12

quick question, will they be releasing the 10's new york edition? Wouldn't it make sense if they did since the knicks are doing pretty good right now?
I've been praying for this for years...

I think there is a possibility they will possibly next year...it's makes sense that we could see the City Series spread out over the next few years...

New Yorks are my favorite CW of the X's

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I think there is a possibility they will possibly next year...it's makes sense that we could see the City Series spread out over the next few years...

Hopefully they make it a GR so I can get these in MA.

I wore my pair yesterday. These Chicago Xs are comfy compared to other Retros that have release lately. Very happy with them.

i passed on these for all the sneakers that came out in february, dont regret it yet

BUT i will be picking these up in few weeks

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

^^^^ how did everything work out, i hope you got your money or the merchandise you was promised. With that being said anyone know where i can find aj shoe laces that match, the inner sock liner of the chicago 10s. i havent wore em yet. im debating if i should wear cargo or blue jeans but i know if i go with blue jeans the dye of the jeans would leak on the shoe. Maybe ill wear them with shorts. Quick question do these js yellow easily being that theyre white. I noticed most of the ogs 10 especially the white color, stayed white not yellow any insight on that

Leather doesn't yellow homie these will be fine. As far as leaking of jeans blue dye, yes. I'm pretty sure they will unless you roll them out so that there's no outer part of the jeans touching the leather maybe. I rock all my white Js with shorts.

Also, someone in this thread a while ago had matching laces to go w/ the sock liner idk where they got it from tho.
The Finishline i copped from had the laces to match the sock liner. Try a local Finishline or Footlocker but i am pretty sure they are sold out if they had any.

Just as long as the other City Series get the same treatment like they with the Chi X's.

I have no problem copping them, I'll also add no "limited" BS too. lol

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Zyzz

missed out on a pair for $190 shipped on ebay
30t6p3b.gif

Wow, that's the lowest I've seen..

Just keep at it...You'll find another in that range...

Originally Posted by jayem

Just as long as the other City Series get the same treatment like they with the Chi X's.

I have no problem copping them, I'll also add no "limited" BS too. lol
This.
I actually wore my Chi X's out for the first time yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised by the cushioning and spring in the soles.

Not on the level with my 2005's in regards to comfort and padding and support, but much better than I had expected from just looking at them.

I'll give JB a 7/10 on these.

i hope they release the steel x's again. that is the best x colorway imo. i dont mind buying multiples of that colorway because unlike most retro jordans you dont have to worry about cracking on the steel X...
oh and i hope they FINALLY release the powder blue X

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i hope they release the steel x's again. that is the best x colorway imo. i dont mind buying multiples of that colorway because unlike most retro jordans you dont have to worry about cracking on the steel X...

thats all i care about, the steels!!!! those need to release ASAP

i would of never thought i seen a pair of 10s going higher than retail....i sleeted on these.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by NobleKane

thats all i care about, the steels!!!! those need to release ASAP
I need those Steels as well, along with white/red ones.

Damn I regret selling my steels DS cuz they had too much white for my taste. When I see the quality of my chicagos, I wish I kept the steels

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Damn I regret selling my steels DS cuz they had too much white for my taste. When I see the quality of my chicagos, I wish I kept the steels

What's wrong with the quality of the Chicagos?

I've worn my pair 4 times already and love them. Super soft leather, they feel extremely comfortable.

The next pair that JB releases that is hyped and terrible (in terms of quality) I'm coppin 2 so I can trade for Chi X's.

I AM EXTREMELY UPSET I DIDN'T GET THESE WORKING AT A SHOE STORE IS JUST AS CUT THROAT AS IT IS WAITING IN LINE MY MGR WAS SUPPOSE TO RESERVE ME A PAIR AND UP SELLING IT YO HIS HOMEBOY FOR A FEW MORE DOLLARS ABOVE RETAIL IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I WOULD'VE WAITED IN LINE

Originally Posted by rashad1234

I AM EXTREMELY UPSET I DIDN'T GET THESE WORKING AT A SHOE STORE IS JUST AS CUT THROAT AS IT IS WAITING IN LINE MY MGR WAS SUPPOSE TO RESERVE ME A PAIR AND UP SELLING IT YO HIS HOMEBOY FOR A FEW MORE DOLLARS ABOVE RETAIL IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I WOULD'VE WAITED IN LINE
That's suck man, hopefully you can find you size though.

Back
Top Bottom