Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by nikeandjordanonly

the material is horrible will fall apart in lik 5-9 if ballin

he's lyin...they're fine...da pairs are as good as earlier retros of each respective model....

Originally Posted by dajohn29

Does anyone know anywhere else in NYC besides House of Hoops that has these in 10.5 or 11?
i'd try ebay myself, you'll probably pick up a package ridiculously cheap, or get out the phone book and call around

I don't think they would ship if it's really cheap, they would rather just take negative feedback. I'll just whip out my phone book

Had mines for a month now. Just rocked my shadow 10's to run to the store. I love them. I liked my 13's better, but ima wait till the summer to throwthose on. I'll rock my shadows for now. Wearing them to work 2morrow. Definatly slept on. That 23 on the side is the only thing that's wack on them

the Xs arrived today. really nice overall. now i just need those XIII...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

That 23 on the side is the only thing that's wack on them

Man, lol I guess Im one of the few that thought the 23 on the side was cool and added an extra spice to them. I like OG's but since it was a 23 and inbulls colors I thought it was cool and they look nice regardless, plus it goes along with the countdown of 23 ya know. I love my countdown pack and am keepinit DS for a while.

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

That 23 on the side is the only thing that's wack on them

Man, lol I guess Im one of the few that thought the 23 on the side was cool and added an extra spice to them. I like OG's but since it was a 23 and in bulls colors I thought it was cool and they look nice regardless, plus it goes along with the countdown of 23 ya know. I love my countdown pack and am keepin it DS for a while.

At first, I thought the Shadow X's were gonna look weak all around plus the 23 was wack too. But when I got 'em, my opinion hit a 180, and I lovemy X's, the 23 actually makes the shoe look better IMO.

hey... i was wondering if anyone would like to trade their shadows for my XIII. i don't really like the XIII and will probably never wear them. i knoweveryone LOVES the XIII so if anyone is interested, message me. thanks... oh yeah, sz 10 ONLY.

29xdw8k.jpg

sfbjtc.jpg

i only included this pic of my XX3's cause the other pic only has my ebay screen name and not my NT name...
rkdaj7.jpg

i hit the best lick.......MA BOY GET A 50% DISCOUNT ON ALL SHOES AFTER THEY'VE BEEN OUT 3 WEEKS........SO YOU ALREADY KNOW WAT HAPPENED WIT THAT.
TOLD HIM TO HIDE MY SIZE 9 IN THE BACK FOR A FEW WEEKS........HE DID I COPPED 20 MINS AGO
I ONLY SPENT $164.30 FOR TWO OF THE BEST SHOES EVER TO RELEASE WIT A JUMPMAN LOGO ON IT

not as lucky as my dude above butttttt i was on Fordham rd in the Bx today and i went into Jimmy Jazz. long story short dude gave me the pack for $310.00 notax
pimp.gif
i felt like Jake Shuttlesworth
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
when i was examining the xiii's

Originally Posted by odiggidy

not as lucky as my dude above butttttt i was on Fordham rd in the Bx today and i went into Jimmy Jazz. long story short dude gave me the pack for $310.00 no tax
pimp.gif
i felt like Jake Shuttlesworth
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
when i was examining the xiii's
got both of y'all beat, ordered another package from the london nike.com, package came within two days of ordering, which was a little suspect, acouple weeks later, what does the mail man bring, another pair, im content.

i just noticed something weird, the package i bought from out here ive noticed the 13's are very poorly made with regards to the black leather, now on thepair i bought from niketown.co.uk, the leather's thicker, what's up with that?

I don't think the 9 and 14 thread will be this wrong. I'm not really feeling either one and It is probably one of the weakest packs.

got both of y'all beat, ordered another package from the london nike.com, package came within two days of ordering, which was a little suspect, a couple weeks later, what does the mail man bring, another pair, im content.

LoL, I guess it must happen a lot. Same thing happened with me when I ordered my white Laser IV package, I received 2 sets when I just ordered 1. Even thoughI wasn't able to order my size, Nike's little shipping mishap made up for it.

Originally Posted by XLRG

got both of y'all beat, ordered another package from the london nike.com, package came within two days of ordering, which was a little suspect, a couple weeks later, what does the mail man bring, another pair, im content.

LoL, I guess it must happen a lot. Same thing happened with me when I ordered my white Laser IV package, I received 2 sets when I just ordered 1. Even though I wasn't able to order my size, Nike's little shipping mishap made up for it.

Man you guys are super lucky!!! Those are two expensive mistakes Nike made!

I KNOW THIS IS RATHER LATE,BUT DOES ANY STORES STILL HAVE THESE AVAILABLE THAT WILL DO,PHONE ORDERS? I'VE BEEN LOOKIN' FOR THESE SINCE THE RELEASEDATE. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED. HOLLA...

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom