Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

joc_13_mj_01.jpg

joc_13_mj_02.jpg

has anyone preordered from pick your shoes.com still no confirmation that they had my shoe the time that i ordered ive been calling them to make sure thateverything was okay and no answer so im thinking that they might have sold out b4 i ordered them and i also checked the website and the size 13s are gone so imreally starting to get worried dont know if i am getting these or not I preordered from sidelineapparel.com but im unsure about them to hopefully i can copthese and if not i will be pissed

just called my footlocker(ala moana - hawaii), dude on the phone said "yeah, looks like they are not coming in til next wednesday, we would have had themalready if not"...
someone fire that clown for lying over the phone!!!!
how can one of the biggest footlocker retailers not get a shipment in?
you gotta be kidding me!?!??!

niketown it is... if not, guess im passing

these stores around my way buggin one of them chargin 450 and this other ones chargin 500 who is gonna pay that much for it for that i can buy some og's orsomething

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I'm down in Baltimore, MD right now at school. Does anyone know how hyped jordan releases sell down here?

I'm in Baltimore, homie... U in West or East Baltimore?? I already copped 3 packs. I'm from here so I know all the spots. PM me if u need some info. Peace.
what are planning on doing with all them packs? LMAO SMH I hope they be like the BMP still everywhere a few days after release ...

^^^^^^^^hatin.
laugh.gif

i'm not at all concerned about these beinglike the BMP. we'll see what happens on saturday, my friend.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by richkid23

IMO the X's are way more comfortable than the XIII's.

Do they fit snug because my boy was complaining about that in 05?
The X's fit perfect on me
happy.gif
but the XIII's fit alittle crazy
ohwell.gif

my local finishline started preorder yesterday when their shipment came in. totally forgot about it! had a work dinner meeting. on my way to the restaurant.called the finishline, dude said he had 1 left in 10.5 my size. no holds. first come first serve. i called my girl who was sick at home. she booked it out ofbed got there in 15 mins. paid for it with her c/c and everything. she's the greatest!!!

now just waiting to pickup saturday morning. little worried since people gonna be camping out in front of footlocker and footaction.........

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

What do you ask them on the phone to know if they have them in?

I just asked "Are you getting the Jordan countdown pack"

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

I heard that swoosh.com wont get these from my store manager.... I hope its not true

^^^^^^^^^^^^ swoosh reps and a a nike store manager confirmed they'll hit swoosh.plus the countdown apparel is already on swoosh which guarantees iteven more.take a look!

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]To The People Who Has Them Already How Is The Quality?[/color]

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

VA757VA wrote:
Could someone take a picture wearing the Shadow Xs? Thanks

LMAO The "Shadow X's" Look Fake As H3ll (I Am Not Saying Your Shoes Are Counterfeits)

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]The Shoe Itself Doesn't Deserve To Be Name Shadows At All.[/color]

I wonder if online codes will work? But on the real i'll be at the store sat morn.No earlier than 6:45 though

I called my Champs and they said they are not getting it, luckily the footlocker is, I didn't call the finishline because it is new and I don't know ifthey will have it. Does anybody know if Shiekh shoes will get the pack?

Does anyone in nyc(queens)know a good spot to cop these? Oo and how many pairs is the house of hoops getting?

Back
Top Bottom