Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by The7onius

stay up late or getting up early doesn't always work, i stayed up till 6am trying to cop this package, when they came onto the site they was already sold out in my size, lucky individuals got to cop them from swoosh, i was tired to the point where i couldn't just go to the mall, i slept for a couple hours and when i called the stores around me, they was sold out.
then i looked on ebay, there was peeps selling the same 310 sneaker for 399 starting bid, buying them on saturday and reselling them for 100+ more on the same day seems a little brutal to me, if they catered to the consumer, they would put a reasonable amount of profit on top. think about it, they obviously have money to buy 6 pairs of sneakers, then you got some other joe who can only afford what the regular price was and that's with them sacrificing. i see it from both points, but just cause you can do it, don't make it right
but it don't make it wrong either, my friend. it just makes it unfortunate for someone like you that doesn't get many releases in their city.i've missed out too. we didn't even get dmp's. no stores here did. no lasers, no quickstrike items, no dtrt's. no lifestlyes period. but thatain't the resellers fault. blame JB, man. they could make this stuff widely available then there would be no market for reselling. you could argue that ifeverything was GR that it would kill collecting, but i don't think so. non collectors would dog their pairs and then move on to the next hottest shoe out,and for the ones of us that collect and take care of our shoes, they would be worth money in the future, or if you don't collect for monetary value, youwould still have your shoes and would have paid retail. JB creates the environment for resellers, so if you don't like it, blame them, not some guy tryingto make a dollar out of 15 cents.

I am pretty pleased with my pack. There are no obvious flaws or glue marks on either pair. I can't wait for Spring to come so I can wear them.

This is a thread about the X/XIII pack, right?
grin.gif

Unless resellers are cutting people in line or brining their whole family or buying like 10 pair when people are still waiting in line then you can'treally say anything to them. If someone wanted te shoes they ought to get up early and unless one of the above is taking place you cannot blame a reseller fornot getting a pair. Resellers on here aren't half as bad as those sites most of you on here bought from beforehand. Those sites take entire shipments meantfor the public to buy at retail and resell them at costs higher than pretty much all resellers on NT and ISS or wherever else.

My aunt dropped them off and I have to agree with the majority, 13's quality is so-so and the 10's are actually better than what I thought they wouldbe,

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I earn my money legitimately as well...I work for AT&T, but why spend money out of my paycheck, when I make it in other ways? As long as something is worth reselling, I'll always do it. It's extra money for me and my family. Like I said, I've got 2 children...day care isn't cheap, neither is diapers, clothers, etc...so, yeah...when an opportunity presents itself to make a few extra thousand, I'd be an idiot not to jump on it. I don't put a gun to anybody's head and tell them to purchase from me...if my price is "fair" and they like my service, then we're BOTH happy.
THIS MAN PREACHES THE TRUTH...
smokin.gif

ANYTHING LEGITIMATE WORTH RESELLING...WHY NOT LIKE HE SAID..I DO IT ALL DAY......JUST THIS WEEKEND....13 PACKS...2 NINTENDO WII'S...AND DIDNT SPEND A DIMEOF MY OWN MONEY EXCEPT THE GAS TO PICK UP MY PRODUCT...

yeah I'm liking the shadow x's more and more now. might bring them out 2marrow with this jacket i forgot i had.

well everyone has their own opinion, JB's just a dude with a brand to me, just like jay z selling his cd's then someone comes behind him, buys them upand resells them for more, i don't deal with resellers, i guess whoever does is really to blame for them being around.

Be grateful ya'll dont live in Canada and had to pay $399.99 + tax (13%)....I've personally spent many years hitting up family and friends to get theUS releases and have always gave them a lil extra helping me out..

Bottom line is do your homework..some stores do pre-sales, make friends with a store employee..To me the hunt for the shoes and the trials and tribulations Igo through is one of the reasons I collect. Would there be any merit if every release came easy? I think that is part of why JB makes it difficult to copbecause it falls in line with their philosophies and message they try to pass along of having to work hard and strive for what u want in life.

U can't hate on the reseller for making a service fee because somebody doesn't want to put in extra effort to save time and money. Just cuz u live in aremote area is no excuse...Networking is so easy.....Like I said b4 it is only going to become more difficult to get Retro's this year and beyond so beprepared.........

I wondering if anyone can post a picture of the 10/13 Jordan. Wallpaper please. Just the picture of Jordan's back. No shoe.Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by thacamel

ska,

since when is reselling not legitimate?

People (not necessarily Ska) have always said smartass stuff like "get a job!" when it comes to reselling...

Buying 20+ packs ain't cheap, so if they DON'T have a job, I'd love to do what they're doin!
laugh.gif

I'm POSITIVE there's a shoe collector in Utah, Nebraska, South Dakota, etc that thanks God for resellers...if there were no such thing as resellers,people in NY and Cali would have the hottest collections, since they basically get any and everything.

In my city, there was no rush over them....even that morning at the mall, there were less than 10 people there. Somewhere on the other side of the world,they went insane over them. Dude misses out, dude contacts a reseller...everybody's happy. If nobody resold, then he would've just been+*#!-out.

forget this reselling stuff. Now, how is yall gonna rock em? I'm 17 and going to school more than likely ima be the only one with this heat on. So how yallgonna do it?

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

forget this reselling stuff. Now, how is yall gonna rock em? I'm 17 and going to school more than likely ima be the only one with this heat on. So how yall gonna do it?

laugh.gif
This kid

Yo, niketalk I need your help! I got my pack on sat, and I wore the X's to a party and got some potato salad on one of the shoes and left a small stain.What is the best way of removing it?
I know this belongs in the care/maintenance forum, and am going to post this there also.
thanks

23ska909red02 wrote:
But you're telling me the dude in Idaho is the one with a lack of persistence?
Yes, I am!!! There are numerous websites who have shoes available for purchase ahead of time. Even though they may be $50 + over retail, justthe fact of instant gratification, convenience and saving the drive and money to travel 300+ miles...It's worth it!!! You got the shoes you want, you havea smile on your face, and you dont have to travel, wait in line, or deal with a reseller!!!

I wondering if anyone can post a picture of the 10/13 Jordan. Wallpaper please. Just the picture of Jordan's back. No shoe.Thanks in advance.

I'll try to take care of ya tomorrow.

Life has ALWAYS been about "supply and demand"...

Always.

I'm in Indianapolis, and there's been TONS of shoes I've wanted , where I've been at the mercy of a reseller. But, I don't trip...9/10, I know what I'm getting into, and if I want the shoes THAT bad, then I'm not trippin over the price. That's just me, though...

As a reseller, I'm not greedy at all....people who have bought from me can attest to that. Contrary to what others may say, I provide a service for those who missed out, overslept, live in the boonies, or couldn't get thru to Eastbay. Hell, 3/4 of the collections on here are built off "resellers".

Now, I'll cut somebody a deal all day long...but, I'm not doing anything for free, esp.on here, just because there's SO many people who won't return the favor. If we took it back to the "old days", then maybe I wouldn't be like that, but hey...

I earn my money legitimately as well...I work for AT&T, but why spend money out of my paycheck, when I make it in other ways? As long as something is worth reselling, I'll always do it. It's extra money for me and my family. Like I said, I've got 2 children...day care isn't cheap, neither is diapers, clothers, etc...so, yeah...when an opportunity presents itself to make a few extra thousand, I'd be an idiot not to jump on it. I don't put a gun to anybody's head and tell them to purchase from me...if my price is "fair" and they like my service, then we're BOTH happy.

I agree completely.
If it wasn't for a reseller I would have never got my pack.
Thanks again, Cameron Nelson

These seriously look like fakes im person.. its pretty sad.. and for300+ yea JB is out of there mind and its sad they still sell .

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

forget this reselling stuff. Now, how is yall gonna rock em? I'm 17 and going to school more than likely ima be the only one with this heat on. So how yall gonna do it?

well with my X's im going to rock a black and sparkly grey (looks like the grey on the shadows) small youth size my chemical romance tee and some some faded black skinnys and accessories of course!

and the 13's i dunno yet....its safe for me to say i kinda like the X'S better than the XIII's...since the quality's better in youthsizes!
wink.gif

I just don't like when people that have "connections" go ahead and abuse that power by buying up a whole stock. And even though it bugs me whenpeople buy to resell if they did it by going early and waiting just like the others than I really can't get too upset.

Cameron Nelson-

You hit it right on- I am one of the unfortunate to live in Utah where Jordan's are pretty tough to come by. Limited releases are for sure not hittinghere. Most of my heat has come from resellers so I am very grateful people resell shoes or I wouldn't be able to buy the same shoes that are released inNY and CA.....

Back
Top Bottom