Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Mike: Matter of fact, here you go...it's on page 25:

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'm not trying to put any of the Moderators on the spot in here and I don't mean any disrespect to Cameron Nelson getting his hustle on either. But isn't it contradictory to say no attempts at selling in this forum or disgusing any attempt to sell from use of your sig?

I hope this aint a 2 way street if any of us regular NT'ers do it. No offense to ijapino or Cameron Nelson, but I just had to put that out there.

Ijapino wrote:

I don't have a problem with members using their sig to sell shoes. It's when they post only for the purpose at getting people to look at their sig. Thewhole, "hey be sure to check out my sig" quote after a pretty useless smoking hat emoticon is an obvious attempt at trying to sell...The same goesfor when people request to trade or buy the same way... That's where the rule gets broken and people get suspended.

Originally Posted by TXCaddyKing

Cam, I got two kids too. Let me get the two kids discount on a pack. Tell you what, I just want the XIIIs. You are trying to make a buck, I am just trying to save a buck. Oh, and all of the grandparents (the ones who are still alive) live at least 1200 miles away. And another pity point, there are no aunts or uncles.

As far as trying to "hook" people up, I did last year with the Olive 5s. I woke up early, stood in line and shipped the shoes to another NT member for nothing more than my cost for the shoes and shipping. I did not get anything in return and I did not really expect to. I would imagine at some point someone has "paid it forward" to you. Why not do the same for someone else?
I kinda thought thats what niketalk was all about i mean this is a spot 4 jordan lovers an hook ups but everybody is trying to make a buck....i mean ynot help others who couldnt get the shoe if u belong to a club like niketalk u should hold ya boys down ......girls 2!!!!!
in doing that resellers wont have a pot to piss in an a window to throw it out of~~~~~
nerd.gif
(message)

waitn 4 mine in the mail i see dudes loosin it on here cuz they aint get or resell prices r crazy but lik my questions for the people actin lik that is"do u know how many other packs there r ?" this aint the last one people chill u still got IIIs, VIs, VIIs, IXs, XIs and alot of other shoes 2 lookfoward 2 that will prolly b better than this one b easy.

And does n e one kno the deal wit ndc and swoosh wen they got posted with them not showin up and dude havein 2 find that link?

cuz im hopin that doesnt happen in the future.

datbo, you are right we all should be helping each other out. Just like when people were hooking each other up with invites to get the 15's and I wasreleatively new to niketalk. I remember like 3 people sent me invites then with the ones I didn't used, I forward them to other niketalkers that wereasking for them, that was one the coolest and genuine things I've seen in a minute-especially when it came to getting j's.

To any NTers that ordered from NDC... the status on both my packs says SHIPPED, but when i hit the tracking button on the account screen, no shipping info popsup. Could they really have shipped them out already (I tried customer service, but its a NIKE holiday)? Any one get CONFIRMATION from NDC that their pack/sshipped already?

^^doubt it on big releases it take a a few days for them to leave from my past experiences with ndc

and why is everyone givn cameron nelson such a hard time it doesnt make sense
just because hes a mod he cant put it in his sig and sell shoes?
everyone just needs to lay off him

If ebay/paypal would lower their fee structures the savings can be passed on to the buyers granted the sellers aren't greedy
Couldn't have said it better. The fees are ******ed.

Buying 20+ packs ain't cheap, so if they DON'T have a job, I'd love to do what they're doin!
Thank you for putting that out there. If I didnt have a job how the H E Double Hockey sticks can I afford to go and buy $3300 worth of shoes.

We (resellers) dont always make as much as you think, and their are some of us out there that are actually trying to look out for people in remote areas thatdon't get the releases. I live in a fairly large city where the releases are in abundance that everyone can get their pair, and theirs still some sittingon the shelves. Like Cameron Nelson said, there were less than 10 people at the mall waiting for the release in the morning, probably because there were 5different stores in the mall that had the release. So whats wrong with me koppin more???

Guys show some respect to Cam, he has been part of the community for years from the beginning of the board!, he has helped lots of people here, he is a coolguy!!

...Yo SeanJ, you must have been around those who got mugged at Greenspoint Mall...ooppss..I mean "Gunspoint Mall"? Man, that mall is no good anymore,no way I'll ever take my fam. there for awhile. Too much Mugging, Robbery, Rape, and even Murder in the last few months, it's mad crazy! Imagine whatthey (the thiefs) got plan for release....

i wont be back at greenspoint mall in a minute i have my 2 packs that i have to sell and if i cqant sell them ill just have to send them back to where i gotthem i hoped to had cop them from my friends but they didnt want them and then tried to sell them on ebay but nobody wanted them so ill just have to send themback to sidelineapparel and pickyourshoes where i got them from and tell them i cant fit them

For all people whom bought from Eastbay... has anything been processed? I got my email confirmation (with order number- No G in front of the number). Ichecked my account, it still says "Unshipped - Waiting on Approval". I just want to know if everyone is experiencingthis, as well??

I'm staying away for awhile as well. I copped mine on Fri. midnight from Eastbay and Finishilne...they gave me hell but recieved confirmation from themboth and I even called to verify. Honestly, I didn't think my Eastbay order went through but it did ...so now I got myself an extra pack. Woke up the nextday, wife saw what I had ordered and she wanted some as well...had to get a kids pack for her. I heard Sharpstown was crazy too.....

anybody know the weight of the package? I need to know how much it should cost me to ship it. I put 35 dollars for shippng and UPS usually is high as !@@% forshipping. But hopefully it iwll be enough

Originally Posted by VA757VA

It depends on the method of shipment.
Well it cost me 17 dollars not counting packaging to ship Size 10.5 greenbeans
alien.gif
. I think 35 should be enough for them. If not I might just go to USPS. Theystill have free boxes right?

There seems to be some misunderstanding about the whole No Buying/Selling/Trading Rule. Let me try to clarify this:

DO NOT POST A REPLY ASKING TOBUY/SELL/TRADE.

examples: "Holla at me asap I can take care of you...."

" man i jst want the 10's so if anbody a size 9 and want only the 13's hi me up at..."

""BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! picked up a size 15 anyways...SOMEONE!!! PLEASE HELP ME if you wear a size 15, i'lltrade you for a size 9-9.5! "

"anybody got a sz 12 to trade for my sz 10.5 or 11 ??? pm ME !!!"

"Anybody need a size 13 hit me up i had got 2 pairs of 13s that i preordered from pick your shoes andsidelineapparel.com so hit me up and ill give you the details"

DO NOT DIRECT SOMEONE TO LOOK AT YOUR SIGNATURE WHICH INCLUDES OFFERS TO BUY/SELL/TRADE.

I've mentioned this before, but the whole b/s/t in a member's signature remains to be one of the loopholes on Niketalk that members try to takeadvantage of. Until be abolish the b/s/t rule in sigs all together all we can do is moderate it so that people aren't posting just for the sake of havingothers "look at their sig".

example: So peep da sig and hollaat me!!!!!" (sig : Wanted: AJ XIII (Countdown Pack) Sz. 12 Willing to pay between $180-$200 shipped!!!!!!PM ME ASAP!!!!! )

Does that make sense?? Alot of members in here are trying to blame staff for other people's mistakes. Bottom line, is we DO allow buying/selling to takeplace. Just not outside our buy/sell forums. The rule get's posted randomly throughout the post and people still seem to ignore it.

just being honest with ya ppl, the pack does not worth that much money and heat. jb simply drew the line at the bottom of the shoes instead of placing realcarbon fiber. i told my frd that the box is worth lot more than the shoes itself. be aware!

Originally Posted by seanj4523

ye tried to be a reseller failed learned my lesson dont do it again you take a gamble everytime you try and resell a shoe because it all depends on how bad you want the shoe that determines if that person will buy it if not resellers will temd to loose money buying 20 pairs of the same shoe and then jack up the price then nobody buys them but im truly thinking about getting out of the jordan game because yesterday I was inches from getting shot over the packs because when i went to the mall in greenspoint houston texas they were jacking people at gunpoint taking people shoes and then later on that day the mall was robbed and im starting to be like is it worth my life jays will be there sike jays will sell out and my life will be gone over some shoes im starting to think its ot worth it so i might not camp out anymore and just buy everything online or just get out the game period can someone help me with this issue thanks

I don't normally correct people like this, but you gotta toss a period or comma in there. That's gotta be like 100 words without a single mark ofpunctuation.

there should be like a "willing to help a fellow NTer out" post for those that are willing to help those with little chance to copp kicks but itsjust a thought.

Back
Top Bottom