Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

it seems to me that RAYRAY3THOUSAND has just created his account to mess you guys up in one way or another.he has posted within this thread and for the mostpart ONLY in this thread over 30 times. whats the reasoning? all his comments are negative as well.. well my store received about 12 pairs .. . and not allstores in the mall received.

Originally Posted by jmpman22

it seems to me that RAYRAY3THOUSAND has just created his account to mess you guys up in one way or another.he has posted within this thread and for the most part ONLY in this thread over 30 times. whats the reasoning? all his comments are negative as well.. well my store received about 12 pairs .. . and not all stores in the mall received.
nah man, im just trying to help out.. sorry if it comes off negative, ill be there bright and early just like everyone else. goodluck everyone

Sneakerhead.com just called me to confirm the order. It's a go for me, so I'm good, especially with over night delivery.
pimp.gif

after looking at those pic just posted .. I might just end up skiping this pack ... those X's are horrible in my eyes and the 23 good lord that %%%* lookstacky ... hope they dont do no stupid %%%* like that for the XI/XII because if the do I might just go anti JB for life ... but thats my opinion.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

^^lol...I know am cop'n
thanks for passing makes it more ez for some1 else
Dont worry dude .. just because I pass that mean a dumb$*!@ reseller its going tohave an extra pair .. facts of life whoever has a problem findingjordan is always gong to have that problem unless is a GR release and there is not much interest because those people like me that have connection never haveto worry about getting a pair or making that line ... but the game just switch on the XX3 therefore .. I might def skip this crap because of the 10 and have anextra 300 bucks to throw someones way for a pair of XX3 blue although I dont think 600 is going to cut it ..

Originally Posted by professorsmash

I just called and they should get about 5 pairs per size so you better hurry, don't buy my size 9 please
You guys made me nervous about not being able to get them at retail, so I ordered a 9.5 set from PYS. Seemed easier than trying to find them Satmorning..

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

professorsmash wrote: You guys made me nervous about not being able to get them at retail, so I ordered a 9.5 set from PYS. Seemed easier than trying to find them Sat morning..
Trust me thats the best way to do it regardless ... so what you pay like 20-30 bucks extra?? But one you dont have to wait in line if there is one and you know you have a pair coming to you without leaving your house .. best way if you aint cheap, have the money or dont feel like dealing with the headache of a line or not being able to get your size because some jerk bought them all ..

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Jordan23 4XL this might be nit picky but I just wanted to know. What's up with the little stain on the toebox of the Shadow X? Did they come like that?
A LOT of the x's will have glue stains, just accept it...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Trust me thats the best way to do it regardless ... so what you pay like 20-30 bucks extra?? But one you dont have to wait in line if there is one and you know you have a pair coming to you without leaving your house .. best way if you aint cheap, have the money or dont feel like dealing with the headache of a line or not being able to get your size because some jerk bought them all ..

$66.12 extra to be exact. Retail is $310 plus tax, PYS was $360+tax+shipping.

I've never paid more than retail before, and I don't want to make it a habit. If I can score another set at retail, I'll sell these for cost.

So if the order goes thru on pickyourshoes does that mean you are guaranteed to get your pair? I noticed after I ordered that sizes were gone and Im wonderingwill they do me like eastbay.

Do Not get beat on the head by these stores that's selling the "Countdowns" for over retail price. If you live in the NYC area you better off waiting untill Friday night and pay retail price at the House of Hoops at 125th Street in Harlem right across the street from the Apollo... We doing a Midnighrelease and also doing an early morning Launch at 8am Saturday Morning...Just throwing this extra info in , the Jordan XXIII that's releasing 1/25 House ofHoops is one of the 23 Locations thats gonna receive these limited shoes.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sideshow20

I was at northland two days ago and they had em out on display so seein that i am somewhat cool with the ladies up there they said i could take some pics

northland mall in Southfield i like that store... way better section then ours... but i heard there manager is scary as %+*# tho

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

$66.12 extra to be exact. Retail is $310 plus tax, PYS was $360+tax+shipping.

I've never paid more than retail before, and I don't want to make it a habit. If I can score another set at retail, I'll sell these for cost.

You must be new to the Shoe game. Because almost everyone had to get a shoe over retail at one point. Got mine on PYS so no need to worry. Just gotta waiton UPS to drop off my package.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I'm down in Baltimore, MD right now at school. Does anyone know how hyped jordan releases sell down here?

I'm in Baltimore, homie... U in West or East Baltimore?? I already copped 3 packs. I'm from here so I know all the spots. PM me if u need some info. Peace.
what are planning on doing with all them packs? LMAO SMH I hope they be like the BMP still everywhere a few days after release ...

I think the price will rise ALOT once people realize they wont be getting there pairs. My store is only getting 12 pairs. No way a shoe that limietd willbarely go over retail.

called my store and they are uncertain at wat time they gonna open they say like 7.....7:30 even tho the mall open at like 8 or 10 on saturday they got 14pairs and 2 11's both them 11's got my name on it imma rock 1 and save 1 ......... o yea any clothing besides those t-shirts on eastbay

Does any one know about releases in Sacramento because it doesn't seem like there are that many sneakerheads near me.

Back
Top Bottom