Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

You must be new to the Shoe game. Because almost everyone had to get a shoe over retail at one point. Got mine on PYS so no need to worry. Just gotta wait on UPS to drop off my package.

Not speaking for the other cat, but there are a lot of people that have been in this "shoe game" for a lot longer and have never paid more thanretail.

I've been buying Jordan's with my own dough since I got my first job in '98. Most Jordan retro's from 99-02 I bought with my cousin'sdiscount or when they hit sales racks. Even when $!$! hit the fan and this culture exploded into a "game", I never paid more than retail. Ihaven't paid retail since 2004, swoosh keeps me happy.

The only shoe that was bought at an inflated price is my Retro Flint XIII's. Long story short, I was in Vegas when they dropped, my girl was supposed toget them for me (w/ my money, didn't want to take a party break to hit up NTLV
laugh.gif
). She overslept, called me, I tried to get to NTLV but they just sold the last one in my size. She hit up a few spots in LA and she bought apair from a worker that had a pair on hold for himself. $!$! happens, she wanted to cover the difference, but I didn't let her. Paid it with house money(
smokin.gif
).

Thought I try and add something to this thread.

People need to relax, they will be available. I ain't mad at all these guys hustling on other peoples insecurities.

I think these should be fairly easy to cop, even though I'm not going to. They're on eBay right now for about $380 all sizes. After tax/shipping you will have to pay at a store, it's not that much more considering the hassle some of you might go thru.

got to my local finishline they only had 1 pack per size and luckily 11.5 was the only size left that wasnt reserved yet and luckily thats my size so i putdown 350 cuz u have to buy some shoe cleaner and some other bs but at least i get to sleep in on sat.... good luck everybody

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Does anyone in nyc(queens)know a good spot to cop these? Oo and how many pairs is the house of hoops getting?

Extra Butter (www.extrabutterny.com) is in Rockville Centre, which is really close to queens, 20-30 mins from NYC. They'll have them Saturday morningat 10am.

to anyone that has them now, how is the toe box on the 13s.All my jays are a 11 but I have a 10.5 on reserve. should i keep the 10.5 or go back and get the 11.thanks

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You must be new to the Shoe game. Because almost everyone had to get a shoe over retail at one point. Got mine on PYS so no need to worry. Just gotta wait on UPS to drop off my package.

Not speaking for the other cat, but there are a lot of people that have been in this "shoe game" for a lot longer and have never paid more than retail.

I've been buying Jordan's with my own dough since I got my first job in '98. Most Jordan retro's from 99-02 I bought with my cousin's discount or when they hit sales racks. Even when $!$! hit the fan and this culture exploded into a "game", I never paid more than retail. I haven't paid retail since 2004, swoosh keeps me happy.

The only shoe that was bought at an inflated price is my Retro Flint XIII's. Long story short, I was in Vegas when they dropped, my girl was supposed to get them for me (w/ my money, didn't want to take a party break to hit up NTLV
laugh.gif
). She overslept, called me, I tried to get to NTLV but they just sold the last one in my size. She hit up a few spots in LA and she bought a pair from a worker that had a pair on hold for himself. $!$! happens, she wanted to cover the difference, but I didn't let her. Paid it with house money (
smokin.gif
).

Thought I try and add something to this thread.

People need to relax, they will be available. I ain't mad at all these guys hustling on other peoples insecurities.

But like I said we all at one time had to paid over retail for a shoe. Thats my whole point. Unless your just buying Jordan's and Gr then maybe.

Sydney, australia NT'ers listen up

footlocker pitt street will be the ONLY store to get this countdown pack. they're retailing at AUD$499.

i think i'll just import the two packs i want.

this is one of those many times i wished i lived in ny. i only know of one place in the bay that sells kicks early and they will charge and arm and a leg.where can i cop in the bay?

how does EVERYONE have a damn swoosh account? i hope everyone with a size 12 falls asleep that night! (yeah right) i wish swoosh would at least set up aregular time they drop the shoes. therefor you know if you got them or not at 12 and then can make your next plan if u took an L.

just copped a pair in the bay today....

if your from the east bay and stay on game, you should know too...

shizzzamm....

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

just copped a pair in the bay today....

if your from the east bay and stay on game, you should know too...

shizzzamm....

i live in fairfield too man but i got mine last night...where in fairfield did u get it

wow one of my stores got theirs but the big sizes box is missing and never came off the truck they are still looking into what happened ...... im speachless ,how does a shipment from nike come up missing from ups >???? ... update yes yes my back up store came thru picked my pair up today retail round 4:20 pm
smile.gif
in la ... very nice i noticed no rapper on the hologram this time around on the xiii and the x is better way better in person then the all black 10 from lastyear imo http://www.myspace.com/djsubflo

Little ? NTers to all the people that are splitting the packs with someone else, ok I was just thinking about this whille looking through this post who getsthe box too the package because personally I like the box a lot and its IMO wat sets apart the realg from the knockoffs... but to the people that are splittingany insight( as for me my pair is 70% in my hands)

i think its such a downside that you gotta take the who thing outta the big box in order to wear one of them unlike the bmp, which you could just get the shoethat you placn on wearing out.

i find it funny a few resellers in here are trying to pump these two shoes up like they are the greatest things in the world and are gonna be extremely hard tofind. news flash. both models werent exactly flying off the shelves the first two times around.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny a few resellers in here are trying to pump these two shoes up like they are the greatest things in the world and are gonna be extremely hard to find. news flash. both models werent exactly flying off the shelves the first two times around.

Name 1 OG Jordan that flew off the shelves? Hell alot of retros had hard time selling before the hypebeast age.

does every finishline reserve the shoes cuz thas gonna piss me off if everyone reserved and i go and like all 20 pairs be gone

Back
Top Bottom