Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by drdrey11

I know....I should have tried on Monday so I won't be waiting right now.

Anyone here trying to make it to corporate as well?....I mean 'cause I just graduated and I've been trying like hell to get in. Does anyone have any advice?
www.nikebiz.com

^I got through at 7:30 but they didn't pick up and I never got through again...
Called again later to ask how many they had received and the said they only got a few

im tryna fall in corp 2 my manager greg was in corp and he told me the best and fastest way 2 move up was to relocate to a distrib. center, warehouse, or applyfor customer service. he been down since the early 80s so i guess his advice is pretty legit

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

C'mon swoosh! I gotta work at 7
smh.gif
u shoulda called out my man lol

is there anyway that i can get invited to be a swoosh member

i think swoosh member can send invite to family n friends...can u???

invite me pls

they alway say that you're on the wish list...but if they take your name down you're pretty much guaranteed a pair

corporate takes time but I recommend making your connections first. Within the store get close to the DM's, ASM's, and of course the Store Manager. Also the District Managers and everyone else because this will help in the long run. Greenland was indeed the spot until too many people opened their mouths. I got my grapes from greenland, can you believe that? Well good luck everyone!

can somebody answer my ? pls o really need if its possble to get an invite at swoosh pls pls pls

invite me pls

DaddyRabbit251,

how long have you been trying? I had one interview this past 4 months that I've been trying and didn't get the job.

Originally Posted by redcar802

invite me pls

Family only my friend. It aint worth it for us to lose our jobs over a discount.

Your best bet to try and get on swoosh? Go to niketown and try and bribe someone with a few hundred bucks cash. My boy did that and he was hooked up forabout a year.

im tryna fall in corp 2 my manager greg was in corp and he told me the best and fastest way 2 move up was to relocate to a distrib. center, warehouse, or apply for customer service. he been down since the early 80s so i guess his advice is pretty legit
That is the best way. You can also relocate to Oregon and get an internship at HQ. Two best ways to get your foot in the door. Working your wayup the retail ladder is probably the slowest way.

can somebody answer my ? pls o really need if its possble to get an invite at swoosh pls pls pls

invite me pls

They can but chances are they won't. Nike is strict about things, so asking won't really help, if I had access I would help you guys, I may knowsomeone but they charge.

Originally Posted by Mgrant44

invite me pls

Family only my friend. It aint worth it for us to lose our jobs over a discount.

Your best bet to try and get on swoosh? Go to niketown and try and bribe someone with a few hundred bucks cash. My boy did that and he was hooked up for about a year.

ok i though friends work too.....so i i offer u a few hundrred bucks u wiill hoook me up

invite me pls
ill sell one to u

invite me pls

I hate to break it to you but I doubt any Nike employee or Swoosh member is willing to risk their account for someone they don't know even if it's amember on NT. If you read some of the last couple of pages, Swoosh has been cracking down on those who abuse the privilege. So for those of you who have anaccount with friend's or people who probably shouldn't be on your list, I strongly suggest taking those people down because it's meant to only befor immediate family, and it's not worth hooking a friend up to lose your account. Your best bet is just ordering product for them and having it shipped toyour house.

Back
Top Bottom