Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Anyone else have to tuck in their orange dri fit??? we do
smh.gif
@ people having long under tees, and sagging shorts!
we're suppose to but they dont get on us hard if they're not tucked in....i had to comp some playoff lebron iv's

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by jordan723

our uniforms are compression shorts, extra mediums sport essential tees, and some rifts
what store do you work at?

it was a joke, right now it is the navy tee with the neon swoosh, but I wear b-ball gear

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Cactus penny foams!!
wow was it a return?
No it was a transfer, along with lightning 4s with shirt, and birthday lebrons IV with the bag... I copped the lebrons & lightnings B-days- $65Lightnings were $80

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

smh.gif
@ people having long under tees, and sagging shorts!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
that's me right there lol

I fyou tried that at my store, our Store Manager would stop putting you on the schedule. He hates that kind of thing. He's cool but being an ex-c.o.makes him kinda strict too.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

our uniforms are compression shorts, extra mediums sport essential tees, and some rifts
what store do you work at?

it was a joke, right now it is the navy tee with the neon swoosh, but I wear b-ball gear
lol o ok cuz i was gonna have to ask you to take a pic cuz that woulda been hilarious to see

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

this tennis match is really good......5th set 6-5 federer is losing but serving 30-0
thanks! just switched it on. love these types of matches...and it's even more exciting since federer is playing. five sets for him is a rarething.

Back
Top Bottom