Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

I am shocked at how quick this crappy pack went....I can only imagine what will happen when the good packs hit this summer...CHAOS!!!!!!

good news anybody who didnt recieve a pack sneakerhead.com is selling them as of right noww as we speak and they have a full size run they are selling the for419.00 get there fast before the sell out hurry hurry www.sneakerhead.com all sizes

copped with no stress. i got to footaction at like 5, and was the second in line. It was FREEZING in chicago so we just waiting in our cars, and wheneveranyone new came, we'd all run out of our cars to get the spot back. def worth the 340

I am shocked at how quick this crappy pack went....I can only imagine what will happen when the good packs hit this summer...CHAOS!!!!!!
the XI and XII pack is going to be the most ridiculous Jordan pack ever without a doubt..
eek.gif
Jordan Brand is going to cause lost bodies when that pack hit the shelves whichis sad. I'd be a damn fool if i were to go to the mall on release date for them like I did with this release.

the XI and XII pack is going to be the most ridiculous Jordan pack ever without a doubt.. Jordan Brand is going to cause lost bodies when that pack hit theshelves which is sad. I'd be a damn fool if i were to go to the mall on release date for them like I did with this release.

you damn right thats why im preordering hahahahahah

could have pulled the trigger on eastbay last night but i didnt. not a must cop pack ima try and look on ebay and see if they are gonna be selling the xiiiseperately because that x is garbage...

the XI and XII pack is going to be the most ridiculous Jordan pack ever without a doubt
yup.

I got my pair of 9.5 @ champs in Columbus, OH this morning around 7 am it wasn't that big of a line about ten people ahead of me they handed out ticketsand it seemed that they had bout 5 pair each size

Originally Posted by seanj4523

i ordered mine from pick your shoes and they sent me a tracking number and everythin and i tried to track it and they said the total weight was 2lbs hopefull they didnt send me a damn picture of the kicks and no the actual shoes do anyone think that i might be getting screwed here

i got the same email about my package saying 2lbs. and i ordered 2 packs off pys.

Very easy cop. i woke up at 4am for no reason. people showed up at 7. doors open at 8. only thing that got me mad was the all the employees took size 9. so igot stuck with a 9.5 kinda upset. but its all good.

I literally slept on these didn't really want them but wouldn't have minded getting them on swoosh for 186 but oh well there was no way I was going tothe mall to fight for em lol

Sac Heads: Arden Fair Footlocker has 150 pairs this morning and when i left the store there was easily 70 pairs there still....There's many good sizes

pulled up to the mall.... seen a dude walk out with his.... saw no lines.... walked in and the guy asked what size i needed and i said 11... he asks what myname is and did i reserve them and by this time i'm
ohwell.gif
and replyno.... he looks on the list and says that im lucky because that was the last pair of 11 that wasnt reserved and now im
happy.gif
.... THIS WAS BY FAR THE EASIEST PICKUP FOR ME BECAUSE THERE WAS ONLY ONE GUY INFINISHLINE AT THE TIME I GOT MINE....hope everyone got theirs

Seems like this wasn't as easy as people would think. I can help people if the need it, just PM me.

Got mine..at footlocker...they opened at 6am...whew luckily I woke up early enough!...Too Easy...

Only one FNL got stocked in my city and they only got 21 pairs. Got there a bit before 6 and was 14th in line. Got a pair of 11.5s to go with the 11s Ibought from PYS.
pimp.gif

Much tougher than I expected. After the eastbay madness last night, I should have expected it
mad.gif

All my NYC heads who's still looking, Footlocker on junction(the real junction) and footlocker on regent still havesizes available. Got mines yesterday for retail (gotta love connex) To those who still struggle to get so called limited crap you need to step your game up andmake connections. I have no problem copping for someone who's assed out in westbubba.
LoL to those who were scrambling on Beastbay & NDC i know its the only option for some but it gotta suck to have only one option.

Back
Top Bottom