Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Line at memorial city starts from Becks Prime entrance and is already wrapped around sears smh!

Laughing so hard at pics of these kids camping out, most are probably not even gonna cop either just along for the ride. All i'm saying is that if you really wanted these there were so many places to cop at retail....no wonder resellers exsist

I'll use the same method I used for the BCs

I'll see how the spots look at around 9 for the midnight releases

Then go to eastbay/NDC if the lines are long...hopefully the site last

Last resort, I'll get a couple of hours of sleep for the 6am stores. I've never waited more than 2 hours for a pair of kicks. I'd pay over retail before I wait over 3 hours. My time is too valuable for that.

good lord it looks like 70% of post in this new concord thread are from recently registered new users
sick.gif
...........any orlando peeps in here looking to get these? every store I usually cop from is getting at least two pair of each size I think that I should have a relitively easy time picking these up , one of my connects got $^!t canned for holding pairs for people so that sux my other connect still hasnt gotten back to me , looks like I'll be getting to the mall around 5am and going through the service entrance.

I hope these are as easy to get as the Cool Grey and Space Jams were; we shall see but I'm not waiting in any lines overnight...too old for that non sense

Any San Antonio sneakerheads in da house??!! I'm tryin' to map out my strategy and I need to know the good hotspots!!

Just to help out the people..do your research as some intl websites will be doing midnight releases as well.

Not here to help out resellers but I can't really distinguish who's here for true sneaker love and who's here to just buy any size they can to flip, I'm leaving it as is with the tip. If you really want to be smart and put in work, follow the advice and check your intl sites.

Quality over quantity.. I'll only posts if it benefits the thread, I'm not about non sense

sadly a lot of all these new people on here are just trying to make a quick $80-$100 per pair and don't actually care about the Concords

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Just to help out the people..do your research as some intl websites will be doing midnight releases as well.

Not here to help out resellers but I can't really distinguish who's here for true sneaker love and who's here to just buy any size they can to flip, I'm leaving it as is with the tip. If you really want to be smart and put in work, follow the advice and check your intl sites.

Quality over quantity.. I'll only posts if it benefits the thread, I'm not about non sense
The best way to help the thread at this point is to keep all information to yourself, or PM trusted members you know and have in your network.    
Those that know, know by now.  Those that don't, have either been lazy or are just beasts and are the ones posting all over Twitter and FB that they are "copping all the Concords I can to make some Christmas $$$$$$$!!!!!"

I don't blame the goons, I don't approve, but I don't blame 'em...

there's going to be a few innocents which just
30t6p3b.gif
, but a few are gonna have to pay the piper this time...

I def wouldn't release my spots info because a bunch of clowns will show up and buy all the pairs to sell on eBay or Craigslist

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by cdub1012

Originally Posted by smzsmz

one more time... can anyone verify mentalkicks is legit?

Mental kicks is not legit. They need to be taken off the legit website list ASAP!
I disagree.
Yeah mental kicks has been in the game for years, they can slide but %@%@ a air randy and all those other fake sites

JUST GOT OFF THE LIRR AND WALKED BY BOTH FOOTACTION AND FOOT LOCKER 34TH ST.... LINES ALREADY FORMING AT BOTH... ABOUT 10 DEEP AT EACH SPOT! THATS CRAZY! IVE BEEN BUYING/COLLECTING KICKS OVER 10 YRS, NEVER SEEN A RELEASE LIKE THIS...

most of you couldn't even tell the difference between what Air Randy sells and what is gonna be in stores tomorrow...just saying

Beat the resellers, remember those who help others, I will be lining up with a few friends to get my pairs to those promised

What's the word? Anybody planning to go online, nike.com or eastbay.com? I know it eliminates the thrill of having them tomorrow, but isn't it better than freezing or facing the goons 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by nikemike715

The best way to help the thread at this point is to keep all information to yourself, or PM trusted members you know and have in your network.    
Those that know, know by now.  Those that don't, have either been lazy or are just beasts and are the ones posting all over Twitter and FB that they are "copping all the Concords I can to make some Christmas $$$$$$$!!!!!"

I don't blame the goons, I don't approve, but I don't blame 'em...

there's going to be a few innocents which just
30t6p3b.gif
, but a few are gonna have to pay the piper this time...
<^^^The truth....Listen, I started prepping for this last NOV or so when I first found out thru NT. Starting with my funds, and then getting my schedule at work correctly, yes a year in advance. People asking or wanting help at this point, IMO didn't want them bad enough. I Drove around town the other day, talking to mall security and Mall management to find out what their plan of attack was for opening day. Also visiting stores to find out how many pairs they have, and what entrances of the malls will be used for entering. Made good on a single mom and pop shop in town that Ive never purchased from ever but was able to get in good with them and had them calling ME when the shippment came in to prepay and lock down a pair. Wasnt a loyal customer or anything but had respect for what they were doing sonit made it real easy. Best believe they will be getting my business from now on. I have an itinerary already set for my day and it will be so smooth. My wife was wondering why I didn't want anything for Christmas from her and the kids this year, I told her I have a plan. This here was my plan.

Back
Top Bottom