Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

just got shipping confirmation from urban industry, they ship fedex express and estimated delivery is 12/28. still waiting om shipping confirmation from end, hanon, and wellgosh.

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by cdub1012

Mental kicks is not legit. They need to be taken off the legit website list ASAP!
I disagree.
Yeah mental kicks has been in the game for years, they can slide but %@%@ a air randy and all those other fake sites

From the shoes I've gotten and seeing my friends they are not legit imo. I'll leave it up to you guys who want to purchase from them. Good luck to everyone and be safe!

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

What's the word? Anybody planning to go online, nike.com or eastbay.com? I know it eliminates the thrill of having them tomorrow, but isn't it better than freezing or facing the goons 
roll.gif

There been a lot of goon and gangsta talk Where is everybody going where they got debo robbing people at the cash register

Just got confirmation on one of my Urban Industry orders being shipped! Good good news... Still waitin on CT and swish.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I got 2 CG XI's in my size doing that last year. If I dont get these bc I came at 10, so be it. It's not worth anymore time than that imo
Where u lining up at B?

Yea Concords is a whole other monster. for midnight, i
d say atleast 7pm
Ill be at RF mall in LI.

Like I said...shoe aint worth anymore time to me than lining up two hours before.

Anyone know inventory info for any of the malls in central/north jersey? As in which malls have the most pairs? Tryna look people out with the info....did HOH in willowbrook last year they seemed to have a lot of pairs but I was near the front of the line so I didn't really get a good idea...

And now both my Urban Orders are shipped! .... First time ordering from them, and I am happy with the quick processing.

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Originally Posted by jayt206

Rumore is they will be getting like 700+ and maybe even closer to 1000.

So according to my dude who works at Seattle Niketown, he's confirmed with me a couple times that they got a little over 500 pairs. I think Im gonna mess with Eastbay as usual but if I strike out I'll be heading up North. ( Since Im in Tacoma)
Good looks on the info, I'm still going to try my luck online first then maybe head out to NT Seattle lol

Same here fellas. My first time coming up since I just moved up here. Hopefully we all get out pairs... 2 15's please!

Just a daily reminder....

There is absolutely [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NO BUYING,SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD[/color]. Take that to the buy/sell forums or hit up someone thru the PM's list thread for all you people wanting to "help". Posting any of that here can/will earn you a vacation away from Niketalk. You can also use your signature as long as your not "sig checking".

PM requests posted here will be deleted on site. Please use the PM list thread for that. Don't get suspended because you're desperate....Know the rules. 

Thank you to everyone who's followed the rules so far.

What's anyone hearing about Pittsburgh releases? Who's dropping at midnight? Any lines started at all yet?

was anybody in houston at almeda waiting for a ticket? i heard the cops/security started handing out tickets from the back of the line and alot of people in the front who waited for hours didnt get a ticket. is that true or what?

Just got shipping conformation from Wellgosh, waiting on Urban, End, and Hanon. Does anyone know what type of service Wellgosh uses? I thought I saw FedEx Express on the site but they didn't provide me a tracking number?

Originally Posted by richiedge

Anyone know the deal at Cherry Hill HOH?

mall security said line up begins at 6pm at the sliding glass doors nearest footlocker (by the bathrooms/security wing)... no sooner.  at 9, they'll bring people in and put them in a line for midnight release.

Just like everybody else got my shipping confirmation from urbanindusty for both pairs. If I were ya'll that missed out I would keep checking the site because after they get all the preorders out they might have some extras they might throw on the site.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by j o 19

LOL...LOVE THIS... FEELS LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE WITH FULL TIME JOB WITH THE SAME SCHEDULE.. PM ME.. IM NYC

I GET OFF @ 4...BUT GOTTA RUN HOME TO GET MY CHAIRS. I WAS RUNNING LATE AND FORGOT THEM THIS MORNING...

Where are you guys posting up. Still undecided if Im gonna stay home and try my chances online or go out.

Same here. I think I'll take my chances online & if that doesn't work I'll hit some of the later stores. I'm calling today to see what additional stores are opening later. I have two in mind already. Although I'd really love if some online USA spot released early today so I wouldn't have to go out at all.

Originally Posted by IronHorse

what it do with hs? anyone heard from them? Wg hit me up this morning with the good news.

They said they should start shipping on the 27th dude.-Drew

Back
Top Bottom