Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Any possibility we could keep all the launch sites and random drops throughout the day in PM's to whoever you consider trustworthy NT'ers?

There are so many lurkers and noobs on NT right now it is crashing the site (as many of you already know).

Until we get a members only access area set up with this information, can we all agree to make due by keeping it in PM's?

We all know who the regulars are on here that put it work.

And anyhow, as stated many times before...anyone who knows or needs to know, knows by now...anyone still scrambling is either lazy, a beast, or straight lurker with no plan.

Peace NT and let's try to make this the best we can for NT family...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by prince726

cant wait til this release is over and everything goes back to normal people who usually don't care about sneakers go back into hibernation til next year
smile.gif

i know
smile.gif
...the chi x's will be verrrrrry easy everyone will be popped from this release

If I can't cop online tonight I'm gonna have to rush to the closest mom & pop store and pray the lines aren't OD long

Is there an order phone line direct for employee's? One of my managers at work was telling me there used to be - but was unsure if they still had it. Anyone know?

Still hearing these are gonna be discounted on Swoosh. Trying to not get my hopes up but I'm hoping for a "Christmas Miracle". HAHA

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Any possibility we could keep all the launch sites and random drops throughout the day in PM's to whoever you consider trustworthy NT'ers?

There are so many lurkers and noobs on NT right now it is crashing the site (as many of you already know).

Until we get a members only access area set up with this information, can we all agree to make due by keeping it in PM's?

And anyhow, as stated many times before...anyone who knows or needs to know, knows by now...anyone still scrambling is either lazy, a beast, or straight lurker with no plan.

No cause I'll never get a pm.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

here all my CHI NTers gonna be? anyone else at River Oaks like me?

Are they opening at midnight? Called the Champs at woodfield and they said they're opening at 4
Cracks me up, cuz I have been told by 2 different Champs employees that Woodfield is opening at 5....and also told no it's opening at 7.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by bigsupa

QCM...

80+ PPL...

SMH...

30t6p3b.gif

damnit man. Theres 80 people there now already? That was my plan B, guess I need a plan C now. You online there Bigsupa ?

NAH ONE OF MY REF BUDDIES WAS THERE AND CALLED ME UP TO ASK ME WHAT WAS THE BIG DEAL.

Today is the Day!!!

TIME TO SCOOP THESE

LETS GET IT !!!

Good Luck NT!

Lurkers: $**+ off!!!

Originally Posted by Super Goblin

No cause I'll never get a pm.

This. It's a lot harder to PM many people than to make one post.

Dear Customer,

Do to our previous shipments to the United States we wish to make sure that your shoes get to you and in the safest way possible. Hence we must ask of you to pay an additional 20 euros to assure that your shipment makes it safely to you.

We apologies for any inconvenience, but we only do this in your best interest.

Price for the Jordan 11 (200,00 €) + shipping (36,00 €) = total 236,00 € | fastest payment: paypal@

Now Available: US 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11

Kind regards and happy holidays from _______

236 euros = 307.8620 US dollars
eek.gif

Just got shipping confirmation from wellgosh. I don't like how it doesn't say anything about the state they're supposed to come to, but if it includes the town, zip code & country it should be ok right?

Damn, using the yellow text trying to look like a mod? I saw that and thought ijapino dropped in for something important.

Are they opening at midnight? Called the Champs at woodfield and they said they're opening at 4
4 but I know everybody gonna get there soon as doors open gonna have 2 run to the FTL lol gonna b fun

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Cracks me up, cuz I have been told by 2 different Champs employees that Woodfield is opening at 5....and also told no it's opening at 7.

Yeah that seals it.....not trying my luck there.....probably hit up Lincolnwood.....heard that will be midnight....

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by j o 19

LOL...LOVE THIS... FEELS LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE WITH FULL TIME JOB WITH THE SAME SCHEDULE.. PM ME.. IM NYC

I GET OFF @ 4...BUT GOTTA RUN HOME TO GET MY CHAIRS. I WAS RUNNING LATE AND FORGOT THEM THIS MORNING...

Where are you guys posting up. Still undecided if Im gonna stay home and try my chances online or go out.

Same here. I think I'll take my chances online & if that doesn't work I'll hit some of the later stores. I'm calling today to see what additional stores are opening later. I have two in mind already. Although I'd really love if some online USA spot released early today so I wouldn't have to go out at all.

Im leaving my manhattan office at 5, going home to change, get food clothes and my camel. Going to either qcm or manhattan and while im on line I'll try purchasing a pair on the internet.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Damn, using the yellow text trying to look like a mod? I saw that and thought ijapino dropped in for something important.
Naw, just to make it stand out a little more...by no means not trying to impersonate a mod, so apologies if it appears that way, it was not my intention.
laugh.gif

Good luck all of y'all...
wink.gif

4 but I know everybody gonna get there soon as doors open gonna have 2 run to the FTL lol gonna b fun

Nah can't do 4...gotta be at work by 7......plus they aren't going to hand out wristbands?

i was hoping there wont be too many ppl at woodfield
tired.gif

anyone know what time champs willl open at chicago ridge mall?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Dear Customer,

Do to our previous shipments to the United States we wish to make sure that your shoes get to you and in the safest way possible. Hence we must ask of you to pay an additional 20 euros to assure that your shipment makes it safely to you.

We apologies for any inconvenience, but we only do this in your best interest.

Price for the Jordan 11 () + shipping () = total | fastest payment: paypal@

Now Available: US 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11

Kind regards and happy holidays from _______

236 euros = 307.8620 US dollars
eek.gif
IT said that on their site. You must did not change it to us delivery.

Back
Top Bottom