Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by The7onius

NDC UK are taking preorders, just copped two pairs.

http://store.nike.com/gb/...0/pid-421375/pgid-421376
I got a family member in greece i can have these delivered to but how can i pay for these. My CC statement address is US so it wont let me process order and they dont accept paypal as a form of payment

Pre-order for Greece is over i think... its currently Out of stock. Ireland and UK still live.  if you cant pre-order just wait for the release day in UK/EU.

Wholetime, nba.com is loafin'.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by ERS

NTLV Stock room picture. All size 11's via (NTLV Facebook) to quench the THIRST

392181_10150446701423579_65298678578_8738812_464120366_n.jpg

I came
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

WOW thats alot of pairs. Unfortunately they wont last either

eek.gif

if i miss out online im gonna hit up my house of hoops if i cant get a pair i wont even be mad
laugh.gif

Wasn't able to secure a pair this past week. I'm not waiting on PYS or UTA to pay rape prices. I'm pretty sure these online shops were looking at Citysole & places selling for $300+ so I can pretty much see them being the same for those 2 sites. It's either online or bust now. Unless the malls around here are getting alot of pairs.

Anyone from Charlotte, NC in here?? Where y'all copping from?

Roosevelt field wristband success 2x's. Worth the wait to pay retail on to NDC on RD. shout to all that we're out there.

I need a little info my nephew is a size 13 in the TB 3's would a size 13 be good in the Concords? (FYI He has wide feet)
Any help I appreciated it

Over 200 people at RF yesterday?
eek.gif

Then again, we are in ny so no surprise
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What ntlv is doing is cool..#1-3,and the contest is cool also....maybe other ntowns/stores will follow?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Over 200 people at RF yesterday?
eek.gif

Then again, we are in ny so no surprise
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What ntlv is doing is cool..#1-3,and the contest is cool also....maybe other ntowns/stores will follow?

I hope they don't follow. That seems like too much goin on for a RD.

*THIS IS NOT A NORMAL RD* THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPARE IT TO* REGULAR PROCEDURES AND RULES DO NOT APPLY *

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

I need a little info my nephew is a size 13 in the TB 3's would a size 13 be good in the Concords? (FYI He has wide feet)
Any help I appreciated it
I got space jamz 11.5 and they are a little tight, I got 12 in cool greys and they fit perfect, I'm going up .5 for these. I think 11's are cut different than 3's I got 11.5 in TB 3's and Cements and they fit perfect. 

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Wasn't able to secure a pair this past week. I'm not waiting on PYS or UTA to pay rape prices. I'm pretty sure these online shops were looking at Citysole & places selling for $300+ so I can pretty much see them being the same for those 2 sites. It's either online or bust now. Unless the malls around here are getting alot of pairs.

Anyone from Charlotte, NC in here?? Where y'all copping from?

Dnt live in charlotte, but right dwn the road in hickory. the footaction dwn here in the mall is only getting 12 pairs and some of the employees have already claimed a few(but not my size!!! so im still in the clear for the early camping). They open at 7, prolly gonna get there around maybe 3 or 4, gotta be at wrk at 8am..sh-t!! And after this shoe and the obsidian 12s, im throwing up the deuces on jordans. im done. no cement 4s no playoff 12s(already had em) nothing, im out. but as for charlotte, is Eastland mall still open? when i worked at Finish Line i had to go dwn there to get the limited joints that we aint get, so maybe try them.

THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO SAY THIS WEEK:

"What do you mean your manager needed my size for his boy ?"

"Your guy's boy didn't get them ?"

"But you said you were getting more than that"

"Eastbay crashed when they were in my cart"

I still don't see why cats are stressin this release. Like I said, come release day I'll be at NTNY with THE MONEY TEAM and we'll have 7,6,3 ROLLS ROYCES outside with indoor and outdoor basketball courts, plus indoor and outdoor pools & we coming to claim what's ours. Truss me!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was able to pre order off of UI. Copped my nephew's on CitySole for UNDER retail shipped. Hopefully will be able to get a pair on rd @ the mall. It's gonna be a great Christmas. I hope everyone has a chance to get a pair!

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Which Mall in Houston is getting the most pairs?

call and do your  own homework bro. Go to the biggest stores. small stores wont have that many since employees will have first pick

Yea most def.

Christmas releases seem to bring out the worst in people.

Not only do I have to contend with the casual sneakerhead, reseller, fan, serendipitous bystander, and shady workers, but also the parents who are trying to get lil jerome the new jordans.

All I have to say is I'm ready and have a few plans. It's definitely going to be an icey christmas.
2ntvias.gif

For anyone that was wondering about when endclothing was shipping, I emailed them about the status of my order. This is what I got:

"Hi,
Thank you for your email.

We are unable to ship your order until Dec 23rd as this is the official launch date of this product.

You will receive a despatch notification with a Fed Ex tracking number to check on the progress of your parcel.

I hope this information helps"

All i kno is im gonna be on the phone with eastbay at 11:50pm and BS with them about everything from the blk cements to the black flips to my paypal account lol, all while having my lady on the phone as well, and while having the laptop ready to click..LOL!!! i gotta wrk at 8am so if i can skip camping, im all for it. Eastbay Rep Ray, whats your extension lol..

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Yea most def.

Christmas releases seem to bring out the worst in people.

Not only do I have to contend with the casual sneakerhead, reseller, fan, serendipitous bystander, and shady workers, but also the parents who are trying to get lil jerome the new jordans

All I have to say is I'm ready and have a few plans. It's definitely going to be an icey christmas.
2ntvias.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow thats hilarious bro. I thought the same being from NYC

Back
Top Bottom