Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Yuku already gassin' 
Still 14 hrs and 24 mins to go...
30t6p3b.gif

Wussup with SNS? I wish they'd send a shipping confirmation. I guess I need to log on to their site.

Hillary's face says it all, that face will be the reaction throughout tonight when the Concords sell out within 1 min on all sites. Even these guys will not get a pair...

879590-bin-laden-obama-war-room.jpg

Originally Posted by riddla713

was anybody in houston at almeda waiting for a ticket? i heard the cops/security started handing out tickets from the back of the line and alot of people in the front who waited for hours didnt get a ticket. is that true or what?

I was there, and this is true. Started givin out tickets to the end of the line. SMDH

If you log into Urban, there should be a tracking number...just got mine...set for Delivery the 28th (indirect signature)

Do people realize this is a GR...this camping and lining up is so unecessary. I understand that the shoe will not lose its value in the long run but people are really messing up the game...

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Do people realize this is a GR...this camping and lining up is so unecessary. I understand that the shoe will not lose its value in the long run but people are really messing up the game...

i would say the camping is unnecessary but lining up is a must for most people who want them tomorrow...i just wonder how many people lined up in these pics realize that they DO have other options...

For people in aurora il, footlocker at fox valley there is a line already, dude I know is # 2 in line .

I dont think its unnecessary. It's not like you will be able to walk into the store the day of release and be able to cop a pair. I've been buying Jordan's for over 20 years now so I have some history. Camping and waiting in line has become necessary for at least 10 years now. And before you counter with you can always buy online or phone, there is a good chance that option will fail for this release. On a side note, got more info for the folks that copped for Natterjacks sale. They said everyone that put an order in will get a pair.

Originally Posted by Spagucci

I dont think its unnecessary. It's not like you will be able to walking into th store the day of release and be able to cop a pair. I've been buying Jordan's for over 20 years now so I have some history. Camping and waiting in line has become necessary for at least 10 years now. And before you counter with you can always buy online or phone, there is a good chance that option will fail for this release. On a side note, got more info for the folks that copped for Natterjacks sale. They said everyone that put an order in will get a pair.
Its totally necessary. If you go when the store opens, there will be people in front of you, and you probably won't be able to buy your size or any pair at all. Most anticipated release of in the last 10 years if you ask me.

Did NT just crash? Couldn't get on here for a few mins. Anyways, got that email from UI that says my shoes have been shipped. Very nicee. Waking up at 4 tomorrow morn to try for another pair. Good luck everyone & merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom