Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

No one answered, has anyone heard of thesneakpeek?

I came across the site through the dude's ebay store, but have never ordered from him personally.  From what I can tell in briefly emailing with him, his stock is pretty much shared between ebay and the website.  In case it is fake, I would use paypal.

Originally Posted by monstar

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

Me either lol

C'mon guys...I don't think you understand what bootyologist is saying. The beauty of this site has always been you can link with select people and build your own connect lists. Not just for this release, but for this and future releases. You dont have to be necessarily on his PM list...you guys should PM each other and share information. If he added 50 people to the list he might as well just post a direct link on here for all to see.
You hit that right on the head glove, i didn't make the cut either but definitley understand. I'll definitely let folks know if hear anything

We have people who literally have no interest in the shoe at all reading our posts and copping so they can try and come up...I guess do what they gotta do...but I'm not helping...H-S used to be my clutch pickup spot and now there is too much heat there...just means I have to grind and find new places and continue working sources who I have done favors for in the past. The hunt is the best part of the game...otherwise we might as well be wearing some uptempos or huperfuses...lol

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

Originally Posted by YeahRightFoo

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Same exact thing happen to me. My boy hit me up saying he got his Finishline tracking number and when I checked mine it was cancelled. Resellers here I come...
Feels bad man...
I'm sure this has happened to hundreds if not thousands of people where their order just happened to be canceled. I feel a class action lawsuit against Finishline is a possibility. They quoted many times that if you got a confirmation email for the purchase of the shoe, you will be guaranteed the shoe.  

mine still says pending in my paypal account.. never got any emails directly from FNL though, so i have no clue what's going on...
On Finishline's facebook and twitter pages they claimed that if you received a confirmation email, then you will be guaranteed to get the shoe! However, some people are saying that Finishline has been canceling their orders due to many different excuses. We all have proof though that they guaranteed us the shoes if we have the confirmation email. 
I am still waiting on my shipping email. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled because if it does I will be looking into suing finishline. We do have all the proof to carry out some kind of lawsuit out! 

Originally Posted by spenna316

Originally Posted by Zyzz

http://www.23penny.com/pr...xi-11-retro-concord-2011

sz 8 for 260 is legit. and 23penny is a legit site.  GL and your welcome.

site is NOT legit.
well thanks for the heads up then.  I was on the blk cement 3 thread and others said they were legit. Sry about that then

he sold early release concords which were the exact garbage that SDS sent out so how exactly is that legit? people need to stop spreading lies. plus he has sold other shoes early as well...

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Finally got my pair from CT 
Look very nice, from far away look like the 00's

Can't complain about quality but on the right shoe, looks like a big indent where creasing would occur.

Besides that 
pimp.gif

Can't wait for another after restock 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what company delivered?

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I guess our restock fate is all on Bootyoligist. Didn't get a pm from him so I guess I didn't make it in the club....

Me either lol

C'mon guys...I don't think you understand what bootyologist is saying. The beauty of this site has always been you can link with select people and build your own connect lists. Not just for this release, but for this and future releases. You dont have to be necessarily on his PM list...you guys should PM each other and share information. If he added 50 people to the list he might as well just post a direct link on here for all to see.

@glove72....Thank you for getting it.  We need to find a way to be more efficiant at this.  Sites are blown up and all hell breaks loose.  I have the one site that comfirmed a restock, it closed off the fisrt distro list and when I get the others sites to send me the same email or I find another then i start a new list and add the first 8-10 people that PM me.  Its really simple but you guys are making it out to be more difficult than it needs to be.   Relax yall

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

23penny is legit, good prices and easy to work with all around.

I'm pretty sure they are probably still selling those pre-release pairs.Don't know if anyone has brought up the differences between the two but I wouldn't buy from any of these online dealers just for the simple fact you may be getting pre-release pairs.

site is NOT legit.
well thanks for the heads up then.  I was on the blk cement 3 thread and others said they were legit. Sry about that then

he sold early release concords which were the exact garbage that SDS sent out so how exactly is that legit? people need to stop spreading lies. plus he has sold other shoes early as well...
weren't you the guy that was jocking SDS during the early release? I guess you came around.

I always thought 23 penny was legit. But I'm always skeptical with concords being sold for only $260. Kind of too good to be true? I'm a skeptic at great deals.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

We should either do pm's or make a invite only Facebook page, and you have to have been on NT at least 5 years and have at least 1000 posts

I think thats a great suggestion but so many people tied into FB, Twitter, etc that its the same as posting here.  Ive gotten  PM in the last few minutes so I figure they are the ones Ill network with closer to the date of the restock.  I ask yall help me out also but only thru PM cause I dont want to blow the sites up.  Even though Im sure there is others bookmarking them but I feel the chances may be better.

Post count don't matter, especially if you have been here 10+ yearsI have been here since 01 and haven't hit 1k posts-sf77

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

just called FNL and spoke to a CSR on my order there, said its still in processing, let me check on it..put me on hold and came back and said that the location did not have it (gee really? didn't expect that) and they are sending it to another location...and could take 3-5 days...umm I highly doubt a location has pairs sitting around

didn't really expect FNL to come thru, but would have been a nice surprise.......I think if you haven't got a shipping email/tracking info by now, its pretty much over for FNL.

frown.gif
havent gotten mine yet still says processing...
i would call but i dont feel like waiting a damb hour...
anyone else didnt get there shipping yet?

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

We should either do pm's or make a invite only Facebook page, and you have to have been on NT at least 5 years and have at least 1000 posts

I think thats a great suggestion but so many people tied into FB, Twitter, etc that its the same as posting here.  Ive gotten  PM in the last few minutes so I figure they are the ones Ill network with closer to the date of the restock.  I ask yall help me out also but only thru PM cause I dont want to blow the sites up.  Even though Im sure there is others bookmarking them but I feel the chances may be better.

Post count don't matter, especially if you have been here 10+ yearsI have been here since 01 and haven't hit 1k posts-sf77
03' here.. I mainly just browse, so i guess that makes me a "lurker" though :-/.

Originally Posted by casper90403

weren't you the guy that was jocking SDS during the early release? I guess you came around.

I always thought 23 penny was legit. But I'm always skeptical with concords being sold for only $260. Kind of too good to be true? I'm a skeptic at great deals.

Yes but screw that site and all other Chinese early release garbage including 23penny. he bashed on all early release sites and said he was getting his stock of legit shoes. he ended up selling the EXACT shoes SDS was sending out. He even admitted it and had put the pairs "on sale" to get rid of them.

please stop calling dude legit, theres a number of you who remember all of this, his pics of his shoes and the garbage he was selling. do not trust any of these sellers including him. i might actually start reporting people who refer to him as legit.

stop ignoring the fact that he sold early release Concords that Chinese sites sold

Sometimes all it takes is a little patience and various text messages with Craigslist posters to get your size. Did a 3-way trade this morning for my sz 14s and got my sz 11s. 
happy.gif
smokin.gif

087478be30c511e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Although the day was ruined by some other bad news, at least the 9 hours I camped for these wasn't in vain. 
ohwell.gif
 These will be locked, stocked and rocked on NYE, por favor please believe it. 

Just call fnl they said my order has been acknowledged from the store just waiting to be shipped out.

23penny gets most of his stock from a supplier in Shanghai ( who also runs the website kicks-lab.com AKA solewings.com now. Those Concords are NOT legit. There is some authentic stuff on his website though, like Lebrons and such.

STOP ASKING FOR PM'S IN THE THREAD! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, IF YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU DON'T DESERVE A PAIR! I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE EXPECTING THINGS TO FALL IN THEIR LAP.

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Just call fnl they said my order has been acknowledged from the store just waiting to be shipped out.

Careful just because a store acknowledged the order doesn't mean the item is in stock at the order. They can still enter no stock and you fnl order moves on to the next store.

If FNL is using stock locate to fulfill orders you're basically screwed. Even if I store has stock left over, chances are that they aren't going to ship them out because of numerous reasons. Either an employee or manager is holding them for them to buy later bc they didn't have the money or saving them for a friend, etc. Also a store loses and doesn't get credit for that purchase and they keep them in their store bc they know that they are eventually going to sell.

Food For Thought.

When the 11/12 dropped I picked up 2 sz13's on a restock from Finishline. It was not until January they fulfilled my order. Right now they are just going through stores trying to fulfill peoples orders.

why are people saying a January 6th restock. Probably all BS. IMO there might potentially be a cancellation restock within this week.

Back
Top Bottom