Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I got a confirmation number from CT but never got the email ... Hoping I dont get canceled I'm going to contact them and see wats up

Just a couple of things

1. I believe "post count" shouldn't be the determining factor if you're a "lurker or not." For example, I can find many people posting "QFT" or "missed out" etc after every post and that could easily get people up in post count. Some people just choose to post information that is valuable or necessary. Things like that don't really help the board out or how "legit" you are.

2. Yes, there are many people looking at the board and getting information without providing any. Unfortunately, that's how things work. We all know, one person reports something and then soon enough everyone finds out. Yes, it stinks that resellers buy up huge quantities and charge high prices, but they put in work.. Something we need to do. I'm not saying I agree with what resellers and bulk buyers are doing but like everything in life, you gotta put in work to get work.

That being said, I hope people can secure pairs and enjoy the holidays. At the end of the day, it's a shoe. We can't take it to heaven. Happy Holidays NT.

Originally Posted by matt2126

just came in today. my slamdunkspace pair was fake, never again

Can you post some comparison pictures of your SDS side by side with the ones you got here, btw where'd these come from?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by rojanjon

^^^^^^^^^^  This is why we should seriously consider proposing that parts of NT be visible only to members or members with posting privileges etc...
I think it is a viable proposition and one that Meth, Ijapino, and other Mods would seriously consider...
nerd.gif

Any support for this from others?
this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First youre mad ppl are buying up stock now you wanna be a link nazi and keep "those less fortunate who can't cop for retail" out of the game.

You think all the people on your 'list' will strictly buy for themselves
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get real my friend......seriously

You need to realize how stupid you sound right now my dude.......fall back and please never call anyone out again for buying multiples....you sound ridiculous...jus sayin
Dang man, forreal?  You gonna come at me like that?
Tell you what...let's do this...keep the personal abuse or steppin' to face to face interactions...I'd be more than happy to have this conversation with you through PM's or face to face my man.  You steppin to me on a forum like this personally attacking me when I came at you respectfully is childish.  You got beef with me hit me up in the PM or via e-mail.  Anytime, but keep it out of the thread, it's getting old and clogging things up.

Also, obviously you don't remember things that you read very well, either that or you don't have a knack of comprehending, so I'll restate it for you: I am not nor was I ever "mad", also, I was not proposing a "list",  PAY ATTENTION: IT WAS FOR REGISTERED NT MEMBERS TO VIEW THE THREADS 
nerd.gif

How this would keep anyone who cannot copp for retail out of the "game" I fail to see, it would keep anyone that is not a registered member of NT from peeping all the links in the threads and using them to buy...now, what people do on NT that go to the links is their business. 

Also, why don't you personally attack the 8-10 other members that agreed this was a good idea.  Again, you will be challenged to go back and read but you will see their names there, so direct your flame at them as well.  I don't know how things are up there north of the border, but I never speak to another human, much less a man in this manner, it's disrespectful and insulting.  I'm gonna pray for you man.  That's all I can do to understand your aggression and lack of insight.  

I'm not goin' in on you my man.  I'm more restrained than that.  You got handled once already, I think that's enough, and obviously you're not a quick learner.  So, take your own advice and "fall back."  Dudes get mighty brave behind that screen.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by calikush

ct are damn liars, what happened to release date?

Bunch of +%# holes really. The site dropped off my surveillance radar when they said they were going to release them the 23rd. Though I did take a look at it 30 min before it went live. Then I found out about it an tried to cop with my iPhone and 2 bars of service. After about 30 minutes I finally got through and my billing state was blank even though I had put same as delivery address.
With everyone else in the UK going live with preorders, the hold until the 23rd was probably rendered moot. I have a feeling they released them early with no warning to anyone because a lot of the sites out there are being completely wiped out by US buyers and the people in the UK that do want these aren't getting a chance to get them.

Originally Posted by kikzRus

I got a confirmation number from CT but never got the email ... Hoping I dont get canceled I'm going to contact them and see wats up

same with me. i cant find a phone # though. do you know one or were you just going to email them?...

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Dro3000 is a Super goood guy. You newbs and lurkers have NO IDEA. He's been offering to help NT members;for months now. He was offering help in the locked concord thread-multiple times-not to make profit.

I know because I hit him up and even offered to paypal him immediately, but he told me not to sweat it until he had em in hand. I offered him some of my heattttt for steallll prices and he could've resold and made nice profit but he was nice enough to help me out for NOTHING in return. A lot of u owe this man for helping, expose the fake Chinese sites too-he's always giving newbs and lurkers, alike, good info/knowledge.

Radjonradon- I butchered that name- u seem like good people too but in this case you're, dead wrong.

I was the dude who said he had 25 pair coming in-SARCASTiCALLY!!! I even mentioned I was being sarcastic!!!!! Sweet Jesus! 5 pair from vmv, 5 rmk; 5 Sds , 5 marquee, 5 kickslab.
When really I missed every freakin pre releases!!!!#failing:smile:
see Im not a bad guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks David and BTW, my foot locker got their stock and youre all good bro!!!

Originally Posted by matt2126

just came in today. my slamdunkspace pair was fake, never again
the pl on back seems very low, and 23 has padding? this is the reason the only asian country I buy from is Japan

Anyone know why the 25th anniversary 11's dont hold the same value as the last 4 years (08 09 10 11) in jordan 11's releases

Rojanjon........my bad Im not trying to bicker with someone I don't know 4 days before Christmas......check your PM homey!

Now back to the shoes!

Anyone know where I can cop for under retail???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

j/k

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

same with me. i cant find a phone # though. do you know one or were you just going to email them?...

I'm gona email and pray Hahaa

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Anyone know why the 25th anniversary 11's dont hold the same value as the last 4 years (08 09 10 11) in jordan 11's releases

Worst  Jordan 11 mids ever, quite possibly the worst overall. bad quality, just doesnt hold the same legacy and iconic image.

I mean alot of us did customized the sole to make them a decent shoe

i'm thinking it's because 2 cw's were og's and sj's & cg's had a previous release that some missed out on.
heads will go gaga over columbias next year as well. pretty much the anni's but with black sock lining and blue jumpman so go figure.

Originally Posted by maxdunker

In case anyone forgot about this list....

wellgosh.com
stickabush.com
crookedtongues.com
endclothing.co.uk
sneakersnstuff.com
caliroots.com
nbastore.com
kix-files.com
I got an email from Hanon that they're looking to have more pairs on the 23rd. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Worst  Jordan 11 mids ever, quite possibly the worst overall. bad quality, just doesnt hold the same legacy and iconic image.

I mean alot of us did customized the sole to make them a decent shoe

I agree, the anniversary 11's were garbage.  They seriously look fake without the jumpman on the ankle

I think the missing jumpman is one of the biggest reasons.  Now if you can get your hands on one of the 25 pairs that had a Jumpman, that might be a diff story.

BTW, I know they did some customizing on these and other sneakers during the All Star game in LA.  I wonder if anyone got a Jumpman sewn on
laugh.gif

This is what's on record with their registry information
Code:
 +44.2074944401
Ask for Dean, the number goes to an Ad Agency called U Dox.

Originally Posted by mints

This is what's on record with their registry information
Code:
 +44.2074944401
Ask for Dean, the number goes to an Ad Agency called U Dox.
thank you ill try it tomorrow...

I'm actually surprised there is no members only section...back when I signed up several years ago, I thought there was one and I just didn't have enough posts to see it...could it help as far as assisting members getting kicks from certain online spots? probably...but word travels QUICKLY these days so regardless of whether the SNS info was posted in here, that site probably would have crashed when the kicks dropped either way

And as far as post counts go, between twitter, facebook, boxden, allhiphop and other message boards it's hard to consistently post EVERYWHERE, but if I had something to contribute here Id post it or help someone out if I could.

For anyone in the queens/flushing area in NY, BUSY MALL is selling them for 300. They got them right now, you just have to ask them for it.

Back
Top Bottom