Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ordered 2 off ndc
spoke to a rep and they said im good and got shipping confirmation with tracking pretty soon after i talked to the rep BUT the order doesnt show up on my ndc order status
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Buyer's beware...

I'm seeing a LOT of early release pairs on eBay and the sneaker forums being sold. Do your homework and ask for tagged pics of the receipt. Dudes looking to dump early release pairs.

My boy showed me his SDS pair and I burst out laughing compared to my finishline pair. So many slight differences and he paid double. If I didn't buy my pair in store I would of passed. Lot of dudes about to get over.

who are you and wheres memphis???

no caps......
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mrkane

had 2 orders with finishline. used cc with one and paypal for another....both charges pending in acct...got email from paypal.... still no email from finishline. still waiting on END for shipping confirmation. those who ordered from END, and got shipping
confirmation what is ur arrival date??

Same here man still waiting for order confirmation,Status is still showing pending in my paypal account.

I just compared my SDS early release pair to my retail pair, and they are identical, other than the "JOQDAN" and the scratches on the carbon fiber and the imperfections (raised bump or two) on the white midsole part. Everything else was on point, guess I got a good pair.

Lol at MJ in the video. Lebron needs a hair transplant. that's 2 rough.AJ11 is no joke in ANY CITY. This release was 2 crazy. JB shouldve put out ALOT more of these kicks. I'm not saying they should do it regularly, but For these... U have too. They Could have made tons more of money, and had everybody Happier/Safer

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I just compared my SDS early release pair to my retail pair, and [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]they are identical[/color], [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]other than the "JOQDAN" and the scratches on the carbon fiber and the imperfections (raised bump or two) on the white midsole part.[/color] Everything else was on point, guess I got a good pair.
2119751-jackie-chan-meme.png

Originally Posted by mrkane

had 2 orders with finishline. used cc with one and paypal for another....both charges pending in acct...got email from paypal.... still no email from finishline. still waiting on END for shipping confirmation. those who ordered from END, and got shipping
confirmation what is ur arrival date??

i have the same problem, my debit card wouldnt go through so i chose the paypal option and was able to checkout but it froze, then i got a paypal confirmation and nothing on FNL.

2rzrvpi.jpg

Some of you have received shipping confirmations from finishline?  I'm still in processing purgatory.  I got an immediate email with an order number on release night and I used a CC. I've dealt with finishline before.  I've had my status read processing with my shoes in my hand.  I've also had my status read processing a month after I ordered them(eventually cancelled).  Ah well..

WOW, bnyc had pretty much a full size run for 350 for the past week or so. I kept them open as an option if all else failed, I go and check today and they've got their pairs for 500 now. At that point it doesn't make any sense to not hit up a reseller instead.

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by arabianite3

I just compared my SDS early release pair to my retail pair, and [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]they are identical[/color], [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]other than the "JOQDAN" and the scratches on the carbon fiber and the imperfections (raised bump or two) on the white midsole part.[/color] Everything else was on point, guess I got a good pair.
2119751-jackie-chan-meme.png
Don't sound identical to me

I love how there are hardly any pictures of the shoes in here. Resellers must have bought damn near all the pairs in the stores. Looks like the majority of NT is waiting for their pairs in the mail or missed out.

AW YEAH! Got my pairs and I'm flyin' high! I love the pre-order system Canadian FLs had in place, a damn shame they'll be doing away with it in 2012. Guess I'm closer to retirement than expected, no intention of ever camping. I always thought the retail of $209.99 Cdn (+ 13% tax) was a total rip, especially when we're almost at par with the USD...but not this time.

Too. Easy. Walked in at 8:25am yesterday, picked up my nine pairs, then headed off to work. Two for me, gifts for my g/f and peeps, NONE are for re-sale (hence the weird range of sizes):

My two 10.5s

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

awaits the inevitable "cool story bro"

Originally Posted by Mikey23

There's lots of salty dudes on my FB, talking $*** on how these are so ugly but yet couple days before they couldn't stop talking about how "these are to raw it's a must cop".

yeah seriously if they're so ugly then why don't they sell them to those that actually wanna cop 'em
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Snipes does not ship to the US any longer. 

This is false information 
roll.gif
I ordered 2 pairs from them and they were shipped out on the 22nd.

the more and more i look at this shoe, the more and more i am depressed with it. it just looks off. can't believe there has been little mention of this in this thread

CT has me with two orders in my purchase history but I only have one pending on my CC so I can see how their system is out of wack after the release. Needless to say I expect at least one of those.

Back
Top Bottom