Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Got home from my haircut today and these we're waiting for me in my garage. ALOT better than expected. Only flaw with mine is that there is some glue on the toe box... but easily removed

Originally Posted by Zyzz

WHY DID PEOPLE SAY THE CABRON FIBER PAPER ON THE EARLY RELEASE PAIRS WAS WRONG/FAKE? compared it to my NDC pair and its the exact same paper... they are differences in the shoes though even though i didnt look/compare them any longer than a minute.
I guess people just expected better quality CF plates from JB....wishful thinking I guess
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Got home from my haircut today and these we're waiting for me in my garage. ALOT better than expected. Only flaw with mine is that there is some glue on the toe box... but easily removed

howd u remove it

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

WHY DID PEOPLE SAY THE CABRON FIBER PAPER ON THE EARLY RELEASE PAIRS WAS WRONG/FAKE? compared it to my NDC pair and its the exact same paper... they are differences in the shoes though even though i didnt look/compare them any longer than a minute.
I guess people just expected better quality CF plates from JB....wishful thinking I guess
ohwell.gif

im talking about the paper
laugh.gif
but yea the carbon fiber on the real pairs is disgusting as well
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Is it gold or silver?  The real pairs I've seen is silver, but the grey market shoes I've seen is gold.  I wonder if there are any real pairs with the yellow/gold tissue paper.  

After an e-mail to California Sole, here's the response they gave me:

Please ship the shoes back to us at, California-Sole, 2000 E Main St, #15. El Cajon, CA, 92021. Please include your name and purchase date within the package. Shoes are totally fine, we compared them with 10 different pairs of Concords from footlocker and finnishline. If you dont know, that is the quality of the 2011 Concords.

After further inspection of the size 12 pair (I ordered 2 pairs) from California Sole, I've concluded that it's extremely hard to tell a grey market pair from a real pair.  The size 11.5 was easy to tell, but the size 12 is a bit harder.  Other than learning from others about the gold/yellow carbon fiber tissue paper with purple stains, the slightly stronger glue/new shoe smell, and the small difference in leather (my mind may be playing tricks on me on this one though), I would not have been able to tell that this pair is a fake/grey market shoe.  These pairs do not have the distinct clear toe cap that shows up in photos as other early release pairs, however, when seen in person you can still see through them, although I THINK it's not as milky as real pairs.

Anyways, again, I'm going to get my pair from Eastbay and try to post differences I see with pairs from California Sole to try to help out others filter out fakes when purchasing online without actually ripping open the shoe to confirm (a catch 22 of course).  Good luck to everyone when buying online.  

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Ha where to kop silica packs?

just go to macys and look in the pockets of the jackets, and just cop a few everytime u go

well that's pretty ghetto. those jackets aren't exactly take a penny leave a penny trays.
ebay sells silica packs.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

just go to macys and look in the pockets of the jackets, and just cop a few everytime u go

well that's pretty ghetto. those jackets aren't exactly take a penny leave a penny trays.
ebay sells silica packs.
"take a penny leave a penny"
roll.gif

Got my second package from Nike.com and these shoes look even better in person. At some point I might try and get a small size for my son and daughter. We did our Christmas pics this year and my son and I wore the Cool Grey 11's from last year and they look so legit.

For anybody else who ordered from Crooked Tongues: Did you get a tracking number that doesn't work? I didn't choose SneakerSaver and I chose the option that comes with a tracking number. I keyed my tracking number in the British website the # took me to, USPS, UPS, and FedEx yet it didn't work for any of them. Help?

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Is it gold or silver?  The real pairs I've seen is silver, but the grey market shoes I've seen is silver.  

After an e-mail to California Sole, here's the response they gave me:

Please ship the shoes back to us at, California-Sole, 2000 E Main St, #15. El Cajon, CA, 92021. Please include your name and purchase date within the package. Shoes are totally fine, we compared them with 10 different pairs of Concords from footlocker and finnishline. If you dont know, that is the quality of the 2011 Concords.

After further inspection of the size 12 pair (I ordered 2 pairs) from California Sole, I've concluded that it's extremely hard to tell a grey market pair from a real pair.  The size 11.5 was easy to tell, but the size 12 is a bit harder.  Other than learning from others about the gold/yellow carbon fiber tissue paper with purple stains, the slightly stronger glue/new shoe smell, and the small difference in leather (my mind may be playing tricks on me on this one though), I would not have been able to tell that this pair is a fake/grey market shoe.  These pairs do not have the distinct clear toe cap that shows up in photos as other early release pairs, however, when seen in person you can still see through them, although I THINK it's not as milky as real pairs.

Anyways, again, I'm going to get my pair from Eastbay and try to post differences I see with pairs from California Sole to try to help out others filter out fakes when purchasing online without actually ripping open the shoe to confirm (a catch 22 of course).  Good luck to everyone when buying online.  
its silver and the exact same paper. its the first thing i compared and they are the EXACT same.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

howd u remove it
goo- gone then put lotion on the patent

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Cleveland is as dry as a uninterested female, at least where I've checked

check her mouth. it might be go time on her face.
ooooooh, you meant the stores you've checked...
sorry

ebay sells silica packs.
laugh.gif

-Drew

tumblr_lwn1ikzELR1qa381xo1_500.png

Someone should interview Mike on this whole Concord fiasco.  Wonder if he has ever camped out for anything when he was a kid.

Imagine if Mike was to visit one of the malls and to greet the people in line, if you were in line, would you meet him and get out of line or stay in line?

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Cleveland is as dry as a uninterested female, at least where I've checked

check her mouth. it might be go time on her face.
ooooooh, you meant the stores you've checked...
sorry

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

ebay sells silica packs.
there just silica packs the buyer wont care if the jacket is missing a silica pack. only thing is its hard to tell how long the silica pack has been sitting so only take em out of the fresh popular jackets

Originally Posted by dts939

just called finishline, looks like if its still out of stock by monday, then it will be cancelled, and since they will, my order is cancelled
frown.gif

never doing business with finishline again

I didn't have high hopes for FNL either when I tried to put in my orders on release date, but for some STRANGE reason they received 2 of my orders and 1 order from my wife.  Let me tell you, my wife's order didn't even have an order confirmation, but she just got a shipping confirmation yesterday.  Don't lose hope, but I feel your pain.

Back
Top Bottom