Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by dwang0725

strange, I got mine for 139 sterling.  Did they raise prices?

Strange, I paid 135 Euro which comes out to 175 American, it was 10 euro to ship to US and and 124ish Euro for the shoe

My status is now at pre orders
the price on endclothing is in gbp, the symbol looks similar to euro but its gbp unless you manually change the currency type at the top of the page. your order total was 139 gbp because the total for the shoes was about 128 gbp (149 gbp-20% for non eu customers) + 10.95 gbp for fedex international shipping. thats why i purchased 4 pairs so i would only pay the 10.95 gbp international shipping once and and all get all the pairs for 128 gbp which converts to $198 usd per pair. so in the end i paid about $205 usd per pair after shipping but thats cool with me, i just hope they dont cancel my order for ordering 4 pairs, i didnt see a limit anywhere in the description.

it is sad that those who want them have to resort to going overseas - it's all good glad those who wanted them got them for pretty much retail and they should be here either the 24th or 27th depending on when END ships.
Good looking out to the one who originally posted the link - you have made my Christmas....

glad people were able to get theres. just happy I can sleep better next week without sweating it on NDC, eastbay and fnl.

Good looking out to whoever posted the link. I'm glad I happened to log on here when I did. Ordered 2 size 10's. I wanted to order four but I didnt Want to take my chances and getting my order canceled. Everyone keep a close eye on the other euro sites as I'm sure they will be putting them up soon.

comes out to about $210 shipped each
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully my order comes thru....uk sites seems to RARELY have sz9.5 in stock when i get to the site, happened again with these
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

wow, the lurkers are strong, that went FAST!!!!!!

I cant believe it just like that I went to put money in the bank came back boom they were gone this is bull*&$%  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DOES END CLOTHING EVEN DOUBLE BOX?

From what I remember from my Cool Greys last year, they do.
Riddla, they told me they didn't have a limit so I think you should be good. If anything, I'd say they would e-mail you back saying they can only fulfill part of your order. 

Originally Posted by Super Goblin

Hopefully there us a restock. Lost em during checkout.

Same here,
ohwell.gif
. Contemplated for like 5 minutes whether not I should've pulled the trigger and when I decided, it was all gone.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

sorry guys, had to wait until I got my order in, but here you go, let all the madness begin:

http://www.endclothing.co...retro-concord-57689.html

mine was 190 shipped to USA..assuming that the conversion goes in today
How did you get this link?  Did they send out an email with the link in it?  Because they weren't showing up on the site... and I didn't receive the email if there was one.
tired.gif

Thank you very much TUXRACER88. Much respect for helping out the NT community. God bless you bro

^i think endclothing still has more pairs. i think the pre-order went up before it was supposed to and thats why they took it down so fast. i got an email at 10 am central this morning from endclothing and it said the pre order would go up in a few hours. as soon as i saw the email i went down stairs to check the computer and to my suprise i saw the link posted and copped with the quickness. and to answer the question about endclothing double boxing or not, endclothing does double box and i think they even bubble wrap the jordan xi boxes.

^^ They sent out the link through email, the one they sent me didn't work but for a couple of minutes and then they switched to the one that was posted a page or two back. Guy told me they have about 500 pairs coming in. You had to email them to register for the link when they were available.

That is pair number #4 for me, one more.
pimp.gif

WORD OF ADVICE:

just be careful what info you post. LURKERS are watching this thread. i'm all for helping the NT community, which i have done in the past, but lurkers have the potential to ruin this for us.

So how good are they with fulfilling orders? Has anyone ever had an order get cancelled by them?

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

sorry guys, had to wait until I got my order in, but here you go, let all the madness begin:

http://www.endclothing.co...retro-concord-57689.html

mine was 190 shipped to USA..assuming that the conversion goes in today
How did you get this link?  Did they send out an email with the link in it?  Because they weren't showing up on the site... and I didn't receive the email if there was one.
tired.gif
trade secrets, can't reveal everything
smile.gif

seriously, I emailed them about it and they said they would let me know, but I never received anything about it. I saw some people were posting about emails with  a bad link, but I didn't see any emails from them.

once I saw it up, I grabbed it at 139 gbp,

Back
Top Bottom