Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Dro3000 is a Super goood guy. You newbs and lurkers have NO IDEA. He's been offering to help NT members;for months now. He was offering help in the locked concord thread-multiple times-not to make profit.

I know because I hit him up and even offered to paypal him immediately, but he told me not to sweat it until he had em in hand. I offered him some of my heattttt for steallll prices and he could've resold and made nice profit but he was nice enough to help me out for NOTHING in return. A lot of u owe this man for helping, expose the fake Chinese sites too-he's always giving newbs and lurkers, alike, good info/knowledge.

Radjonradon- I butchered that name- u seem like good people too but in this case you're, dead wrong.

I was the dude who said he had 25 pair coming in-SARCASTiCALLY!!! I even mentioned I was being sarcastic!!!!! Sweet Jesus! 5 pair from vmv, 5 rmk; 5 Sds , 5 marquee, 5 kickslab.
When really I missed every freakin pre releases!!!!#failing:smile:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...it's cool bro...you butchered the name but no worries...
I wasn't attacking DRO at any point, in my original post or in the follow-up to his.  I'm sure DRO is good people...he just happened to be the one that decided to respond to me...again, none of my comments were directed at one individual...I'm not in the business of quarreling with people unless it's absolutely necessary...it's all good tho...I'm not bent at all...now, back to the shoes...and enjoying Christmas and our families and friends...Peace

Great post:smile: why can't every, grown man/respectful, back and forth be conducted with class!!!! Much respect rojanjon!!!-your buddy mr2cool80, seems like good peeps too. Pm me on what size you need and i'll keep my eyes peeeeeled:smile:-no profit of course!!

I guess people get mad when they miss links , smh ... Just be patient and wait for another link to post and get lucky , or just do " homework " on your websites

Pre- Ordered a pair off CrookedTounges, thanks for whoever posted the link! Did it during school, check out process was harder then driving a car blind.

^^^^^^^^^^  This is why we should seriously consider proposing that parts of NT be visible only to members or members with posting privileges etc...
I think it is a viable proposition and one that Meth, Ijapino, and other Mods would seriously consider...
nerd.gif

Any support for this from others?

I SUPPORT THIS POSITION WHOLE HEARTEDLY.

ALSO, THERE SHOULD BE A DEDICATED TECH SECTION SEPERATE OF GENERAL AS WELL.

EDIT: AFTER THE OFFICIAL PICS, IT'S A WRAP FOR EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT THE CLEAR TOES
roll.gif

Anyone got any info on what times NYC stores will be opening for these?

Primarily Footlocker 34 street, Footaction 34 street, Champs Times Square, HOH Harlem?

Are they all midnight releases?

Someone PM me or drop info on here.

Thanks

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by rillo561

sucks I'm gonna have to camp. None of the sneaker spots in my area are getting adults sizes...apparently. W hich is a lie, but what can I do.

if it's a chain store like FTL or FA call up corporate and that tune will change real quick.

Called them up Saturday about another FTL that I went to, but this was a new mall I decided to check today and they hit me wit the same BS. Guess imma have to call on their !%$ too.

Dro3000 is a Super goood guy. You newbs and lurkers have NO IDEA. He's been offering to help NT members;for months now. He was offering help in the locked concord thread-multiple times-not to make profit.

I know because I hit him up and even offered to paypal him immediately, but he told me not to sweat it until he had em in hand. I offered him some of my heattttt for steallll prices and he could've resold and made nice profit but he was nice enough to help me out for NOTHING in return. A lot of u owe this man for helping, expose the fake Chinese sites too-he's always giving newbs and lurkers, alike, good info/knowledge.

Radjonradon- I butchered that name- u seem like good people too but in this case you're, dead wrong.

I was the dude who said he had 25 pair coming in-SARCASTiCALLY!!! I even mentioned I was being sarcastic!!!!! Sweet Jesus! 5 pair from vmv, 5 rmk; 5 Sds , 5 marquee, 5 kickslab.
When really I missed every freakin pre releases!!!!#failing:smile:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...it's cool bro...you butchered the name but no worries...
I wasn't attacking DRO at any point, in my original post or in the follow-up to his.  I'm sure DRO is good people...he just happened to be the one that decided to respond to me...again, none of my comments were directed at one individual...I'm not in the business of quarreling with people unless it's absolutely necessary...it's all good tho...I'm not bent at all...now, back to the shoes...and enjoying Christmas and our families and friends...Peace

Great post:smile: why can't every, grown man/respectful, back and forth be conducted with class!!!! Much respect rojanjon!!!-your buddy mr2cool80, seems like good peeps too. Pm me on what size you need and i'll keep my eyes peeeeeled:smile:-no profit of course!!
Word family.  'Preciate the respect. 
pimp.gif

Gettin' some late requests out here for pairs so I might take you up on the connect...Peace....

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Im pretty sure people who are trying to flip pairs for profit are going be be disappointed come the 23rd. I cant see these going higher than 220 based on how many people are coppin early.
I cant see them selling for that low. Last year, Cool Greys sold for like $250-$275 before leveling off. Space Jams sold for $350-$450 before leveling off. And XI/XII packs were up to $500 before they dropped off. DMPs were selling for $800-900 and Grapes sold for $300-$350 before leveling off.
The key is to sell them as soon as possible, preferably on the day of release. People feel dejected and are more prone to spend more money (especially with holiday bonuses and holiday cash). After the first week, prices start to drop and start to creep back up after a few months

In case anyone forgot about this list....

wellgosh.com
stickabush.com
crookedtongues.com
endclothing.co.uk
sneakersnstuff.com
caliroots.com
nbastore.com
kix-files.com

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

then you literally shut down their site by blowing them up on NT 
indifferent.gif

I'm sure there are tons of members on here who had that site bookmarked and ready to go, and then you went ahead and fed the lurkers a free link

tumblr_ldufrmQSxu1qa09hyo1_500.jpg

So I'm not understanding some of these comments. People get hated on for not helping out members on NT by keeping links to themselves and when someone does, the still get crap for it cause sites are shutting down.
Never fails my dude.......never fails
laugh.gif

For real though. I'm glad you and your folks got things working right for each other and helping one another out. I was up this morning doing some research and got a couple links here and there bookmarked and contemplating on whether to share or not but it's not that serious too me if I get credit. It's hard to find good mature peeps on here. I wish there was a summit of some sort in my area prior to all the madness to come up with a plan to help one another out. I just don't know who to trust on here and who is genuinely trying to help, u know.

Originally Posted by In3gra

Sfsc is sold out already.

People are willingly paying $268+ shipping now-4 days before release day? Wow.  Im not sure where all these people live, but I really don't think lines will be ridiculous every single place.  Maybe I need to give resellers more credit, but it just doesn't seem like a GR will be that limited.  Most spots I know are putting a 1 pair per person limit on the shoes out here in MIA anyway.  I got like 4 backup plans down here in Miami.  I'm feeling good that AT LEAST one will come through.
happy.gif

^^^^^^^^^^  This is why we should seriously consider proposing that parts of NT be visible only to members or members with posting privileges etc...
I think it is a viable proposition and one that Meth, Ijapino, and other Mods would seriously consider...
nerd.gif

Any support for this from others?
this guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First youre mad ppl are buying up stock now you wanna be a link nazi and keep "those less fortunate who can't cop for retail" out of the game.

You think all the people on your 'list' will strictly buy for themselves
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get real my friend......seriously

You need to realize how ridiculous you sound right now my dude.......fall back and please never call anyone out again for buying multiples....you sound ridiculous...jus sayin I think youre contradicting the sermon you gave in response to me earlier

Originally Posted by calikush

ct are damn liars, what happened to release date?

Bunch of +%# holes really. The site dropped off my surveillance radar when they said they were going to release them the 23rd. Though I did take a look at it 30 min before it went live. Then I found out about it an tried to cop with my iPhone and 2 bars of service. After about 30 minutes I finally got through and my billing state was blank even though I had put same as delivery address.

Back
Top Bottom