Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

spizike231 wrote:

Weird though, I called my local FTL the other night and they said they didn't even get their pairs yet? She better not have been lyin..
mad.gif

well on the flip side of the fl by my job has had these all month & have been gettin small shipments every 4-5 days since...but not doing a midnight release
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by prince726

@spizike231 trying to get them so i dont have to camp but probably will 

I don't even bother with online releases and crap. Too much traffic / things out of your control that can keep you from getting yours. But it must be nice not having to worry about fighting in the pits for your pairs on RD.
ohwell.gif
lol i dont how it feel i was camping last year too im not good with the online but it worth the try

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by mints

PYS is supposedly about to go live, they just teased their facebook page with a coming soon link.

How much you think they'll charge? They did +$30 on the last shots.  I wonder if they're gonna do like everyone else at this point and be ridiculous with the price.

I say $300. With this shoe so highly in demand, people scoop it for $300 plus pys is the most legimate site.
At least $300 most likely more.. most likely just going to try my luck  on RD if my CT orders get canceled

I'd say at the very least $289, that's what they did last year on the Cool Greys and they sold out almost instantly. I don't even remember seeing them up when it went live. I'd use them as a last resort or if I lived somewhere that I knew I'd have no chance of getting them. Since I've taken care of locking down 2 pairs already (was only going to get one, but I'd hate to try to find another pair later on and have some slip me an Air Randy pair) I'm done with actual shopping, but will lend a hand if I can to others.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by mints

PYS is supposedly about to go live, they just teased their facebook page with a coming soon link.

How much you think they'll charge? They did +$30 on the last shots.  I wonder if they're gonna do like everyone else at this point and be ridiculous with the price.
cool greys are $290 there.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

spizike231 wrote:

Weird though, I called my local FTL the other night and they said they didn't even get their pairs yet? She better not have been lyin..
mad.gif
well on the flip side of the fl by my job has had these all month & have been gettin small shipments every 4-5 days since...but not doing a midnight release
30t6p3b.gif

I'm aboutta call champs and see whatsup.. champs and fl did a midnight launch for the Black Cement 3s, but idk if that was just for black Friday.

yup... i think at least $280-$320... look how long it took for them to get them and release them... usually they are 1 to 2 weeks before release date... at this point ppl are trying to avoid all kinds of chaos come Friday... if they are selling out at $380 on Citysole.com... Pickyourshoes & Uptempoair are gonna have a field day..

Originally Posted by spizike231

@spizike231 trying to get them so i dont have to camp but probably will 

I don't even bother with online releases and crap. Too much traffic / things out of your control that can keep you from getting yours. But it must be nice not having to worry about fighting in the pits for your pairs on RD.
ohwell.gif
lol i dont how it feel i was camping last year too im not good with the online but it worth the try

It was a stroke of pure luck and a miracle that i even got my CG's last year..
30t6p3b.gif

not happening again this year.
tumblr_lvfy8maSXH1qf1ndv.png

Originally Posted by ColdCity

spizike231 wrote:

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i know u from the chi..............where at 
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
just tried to call Champs by me, their lines are busy. Hypbeasts out here don't play anymore.. this s*** just got REAL. 
sick.gif

that pys tease is causing mad lag on their site...i went to go look at their pricing again on the CGs and it takes forever to load...smh

i hope i cant beat out all the young teens who are gonna be camping out to grab a wristband...im getting too old to do this...this is gonna be the last campout

Originally Posted by bigboi6

Originally Posted by sheeed

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Exactly, and I love it that way... Are you on bx? There and on itsbx I'm game375

lol thats exactly why the idea made sense to me...works for Boxden...sheeed on there as well be they way
haha wuddup BX fam! seriously though that would be a good idea. 

Yoyo! I miss the classic bx gifs here on nt

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Originally Posted by bigboi6

Originally Posted by sheeed

lol thats exactly why the idea made sense to me...works for Boxden...sheeed on there as well be they way
haha wuddup BX fam! seriously though that would be a good idea. 

Yoyo! I miss the classic bx gifs here on nt

lol *gives props* 

Back
Top Bottom