Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

People are already starting to camp around the bay.

What part of the bay?

Concord - Sunvalley Mall. My homie said there's already 50+ heads out in line waiting and they don't start passing wristbands til 8am tomorrow morning.

pics of people lining up? 
nerd.gif

Can I call BS on Champs and Finishlines that say they aren't releasing these? Champs in Montclair, CA and Finishline in Rancho Cucamonga, CA for all the IE sneakerheads can you confirm this?

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

anyone know the number to call to report early selling for 300+? im getting tied of this. the dude just told me "300 + tax but ill do it for 300 flat" its a shame theyre going to lose all the extra doe theyre making on the fine Nike gives them. im dead serious, whats the number to report this ****ary?? i aint no chump.

images

seriously we knew about these before the cool grays dropped...why are people so suprised... the only people missing out & paying "rape" prices are those who are here without a gameplan & its no ones fault but your own... shops around me were giving me heads up on stock orders in aug & were keeping me posted.... no gameplan will = no concords for a lot of you unless you pay x2 or more
Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

Love the stacey king reference there!

pimp.gif

okay okay enough with the you mad pictures. corny as hell. nobody's mad bro I already have my two pairs that I'm picking up tomorrow night without waiting on line I just wanna grab a couple extra. but when these mom and pop stores el me 300 andsay theyre limited when they are obviously a gr, it gets a tad bit annoying. its quite disrespectful charging 2x over retail. we dont needestablishments like that. thy souldnt be allowed t sell anything if they dont follow rules. i wouldnt have said anything if it was 230 but 300 is insulting. number please?

dude what part of SUGGESTED DONT YOU UNDERSTAND
A MOM & POP STORE COULD CHARGE 700 OUT THE DOOR BECAUSE THEY ARE A MOM & POP STORE & DONT NEED TO FOLLOW NIKE/JB RULES

& your not ok if you complaining about what a store is charging because if you were you would be lol'ing & not 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 whats the # to YADA YADA YADDA IM TELLING 
roll.gif

Just passed Memorial city mall in Houston. People are already lining up outside! Smh! I will get in line after work tomorrow. They are doing a midnight release in all so hopefully I will be good. If anyone in the H is looking, Katy mills will be doing a 6am release

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

LV???

Nope. NorCal. I'm thinking it's false info because the FL just got turned into a HOH, so i thought theyd get more pairs than Champs.

I'm REAL SALTY though, Champs just told me their limiting it one per customer period. You can't even get one kids size and one adult with them. Just one in general. Sucks when I'm trynna cop 3..
eyes.gif
Must be Arden Fair....i got different numbers when i called yesterday

Yeah those are apparently numbers for Arden Fair. Got any other info ? Sac heads gotta stick together..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

images

seriously we knew about these before the cool grays dropped...why are people so suprised... the only people missing out & paying "rape" prices are those who are here without a gameplan & its no ones fault but your own... shops around me were giving me heads up on stock orders in aug & were keeping me posted.... no gameplan will = no concords for a lot of you unless you pay x2 or more

pimp.gif

okay okay enough with the you mad pictures. corny as hell. nobody's mad bro I already have my two pairs that I'm picking up tomorrow night without waiting on line I just wanna grab a couple extra. but when these mom and pop stores el me 300 andsay theyre limited when they are obviously a gr, it gets a tad bit annoying. its quite disrespectful charging 2x over retail. we dont needestablishments like that. thy souldnt be allowed t sell anything if they dont follow rules. i wouldnt have said anything if it was 230 but 300 is insulting. number please?

laugh.gif
    i mean if you got solid evidence and proof that their selling early i would blackmail em and tell em their either selling your pair for retail or your on the phone with the jb and nike reps.   if you have a jb account, after december 23rd you can charge whatever you would like for the shoes but if their selling early they can get in hot water for that.

if  they know you got proof and that your serious you would call and report them it would be in their best interest to sell them to you for retail.  they would probably never allow you back in their shop again though
laugh.gif

like-talking-to-a-wall-demotivational-poster-1254257840.jpg

damn, nevermind. people find any reason to flame on here. you all are just so cool and have it all figured out, don't you?
eyes.gif

i find the number my damn self. just like the sneakers. this site is only good for lurking and trolling but then yall wonder why there are so many lurkers/trolls... you dudes go hard.

images

pimp.gif

dude what part of SUGGESTED DONT YOU UNDERSTAND
A MOM & POP STORE COULD CHARGE 700 OUT THE DOOR BECAUSE THEY ARE A MOM & POP STORE & DONT NEED TO FOLLOW NIKE/JB RULES

& your not ok if you complaining about what a store is charging because if you were you would be lol'ing & not 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 whats the # to YADA YADA YADDA IM TELLING 
roll.gif

that is true, however if they have an account with jb or nike they can lose it for selling releases early.  a few spots i know of lost or got their jb accounts suspended for selling releases early.

bomb threats and fighting at the ticket giveaway at my local mall in Texas so they closed and nobody got tickets glad i wasnt there

Originally Posted by The7onius

I wonder if people are lining up here in Orlando yet.

I called HoH this afternoon. Lady who answered said there's people in line already. SMH!

So champs got a email today that they are getting more concords after the holiday for doing good business this year dont know if my friend fraudin but that's what he said

Man people were already in line at HOH northline in houston when i drove by last night at 11:00 PM
roll.gif

smzsmz wrote:

i find the number my damn self. just like the sneakers.

dont get high & mighty now take your L & go 

because if you would have went to google first & you would have the # already & your answer

Originally Posted by airsully

THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO SAY THIS WEEK:

"What do you mean your manager needed my size for his boy ?"

"Your guy's boy didn't get them ?"

"But you said you were getting more than that"

"Eastbay crashed when they were in my cart"

Originally Posted by NickFury

Looks like I have a ride folks........going to the Woodlands at 5am in the morning that 12am release baby

Which store(s) doing da midnight release??? I might shoot up there cuz everything inside of da loop is damn near a no go!

Originally Posted by smlb52

Man people were already in line at HOH northline in houston when i drove by last night at 11:00 PM
roll.gif

The cops ran em off earlier 2day....they might be back though....

Back
Top Bottom