Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

anyone receive update from ui on your order mine is still saying approved

Got my tracking info today...
damn I hope I get mine soon they took money already so I should be good
Mine is still in the approved state as well....Need to know whether or not this is good to go - will determine my game plan for tonight/tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jordanfeen

Mine is still in the approved state as well....Need to know whether or not this is good to go - will determine my game plan for tonight/tomorrow.
Same here.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by The7onius

Not trying to get involved in this dispute but everytime I log in here you're here, so to be honest you've had ample amount of time to do research for yourself. As for you not worrying about these shoes, in all your posts you've said you couldn't wait to cop these or something around those lines.

sure ive done some research but have failed. dont have the time or knowledge to scour the entire world wide web, im not as big of a sneakerhead than most of you guys so i dont know most of these sites aside from the main sites. like i said before the last maybe 5 days i havent even had time let alone been able to check this site or thread like i usually do.

if you dont want to help someone else thats fine so dont attack me for posting something or asking.

dude, what planet are you on?
laugh.gif

you went at some dude answering your own question...

that's why they're attacking you...
roll.gif

Come on now, all this drama behind some J's.  Most of the ya'll cats never even seen Jordan play (except maybe through dvd's or our generation telling you about him).  Its even more of a shame when I have the people in the shoe stores trying to sell his or any shoe for that matter with history lessons and get the history wrong. 
30t6p3b.gif
  On another note, Hostos that Star Trek gif had me rollin! Lol!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfeen

Mine is still in the approved state as well....Need to know whether or not this is good to go - will determine my game plan for tonight/tomorrow
Exactly im still go out and try 2 get my 2 pairs bro just in case everything doesnt work out

anyone receive update from ui on your order mine is still saying approved

At this point if you haven't gotten a cancellation email and the money was taken from your account you should be good. Might just take them a little while to get to every bodies orders...

Man willowbrook is a zoo. Cops harrassing by standers, reports of fights, arrests, pushing, shoveing etc. And that was just this morning! At this point I dont know what to think. My fate rest in the hands of my lil cousin who is a ninth grader. He got a good spot in line....

Please be patient and keep trying you will get a chance to purchase the #Jordan XI Concords in the next few hours
23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

YEAH-- NOT FROM YOU GUYS SMFH

LIKE PEOPLE INLINE WILL SOON FIND OUT... ITS EVEN HARDER TO MAKE IT OUT OF HERE WITH THESE SHOES THAN IT WAS TO GET THEM---STILL CANT GET TO CART

Back
Top Bottom