Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

to the people with cancelled orders did you use paypal?

i know there was a problem with alot of paypal orders...

i did credit card and it hasnt shipped yet- csr said its fine and shipping shortly but i wont be confident until they are in transit

as far as finishline goes thats a lottery- you guys have seen how they handle these releases but still go back ....
30t6p3b.gif
order shipped -

I can understand that some people have quicker internet connection through their service providers, but what do you guys mean by a "better computer" helping out? I guess I dont get it.

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I dont like my pairs!!!
2 of my pairs LEFT feet have LOW PL cuts.  
indifferent.gif

Most are like that the ones I checked! Compared to the dmp's and 2000's
same here! I got 3 pair and all the rights have a good cut but all the lefts have a low cut
mad.gif

I checked every store in my mall pairs out prior to the release and every pair was like that

Buyer's beware...

I'm seeing a LOT of early release pairs on eBay and the sneaker forums being sold. Do your homework and ask for tagged pics of the receipt. Dudes looking to dump early release pairs.

My boy showed me his SDS pair and I burst out laughing compared to my finishline pair. So many slight differences and he paid double. If I didn't buy my pair in store I would of passed. Lot of dudes about to get over.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I can understand that some people have quicker internet connection through their service providers, but what do you guys mean by a "better computer" helping out? I guess I dont get it.

I got through on Eastbay with my iPhone. Your Internet connection and computer have very little to do with it. Majority of it is luck.
I was standing in line with my boy a University mall waiting for the midnight release. We were both on Eastbay on our iPhones. I hit add to cart and got a 3 minute wait, he did the very same and got a 7 hour wait. Needless to say I got my pair and he was ready to get into footaction.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

It's funny that a dude can wash cars for a whole yr to come up with money for these kicks but has a single mom at home who is struggling to pay the bills & keep a roof over his head... I've seen some crazy stuff in my years but after hearing the stories & looking at news clips it's sad to see this stuff. Hope JB & major retailers can put their smart business minds together & come up with a solution to keep people safe but still make money. This has been going on for many years with jordans but it's getting worse every year, they changed the RD from weekdays to weekends to put a end to skipping school but now it's time for another idea. The resellers are making things worse because they're hogging up pairs when dudes who actually want them can't find them at retail & that leads to pure madness... SMMFH

In my opinion, I think the midnight releases should only be for 18 and up, if they adopted this method this can give the average consumer a chance to purchase. I've seen elderly men/women waiting hours outside in the cold, being pushed and even taken advantaged of by some dudes, whichsickensme.Sure we can say that we need new rules on releases but overall if someone gets killed it's free advertising for big business-it's sad but it's the truth.Now they got us looking like some fools
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

I got through on Eastbay with my iPhone. Your Internet connection and computer have very little to do with it. Majority of it is luck.
I was standing in line with my boy a University mall waiting for the midnight release. We were both on Eastbay on our iPhones. I hit add to cart and got a 3 minute wait, he did the very same and got a 7 hour wait. Needless to say I got my pair and he was ready to get into footaction.
oh ok.

University Mall in Chapel Hill?

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by green rhino123

the discretion that was being used before release day flew out the window...

people that held off on the pre-release variants are now buying from any website that has their size
like the whole fakes debate never happened

really a shame for those that got the authentic product
Its funny how you can literally feel the hype and anxiety amongst the communities..
People ordering from any.. And everywhere.

Wasn't aware of this debate. Are the HS or CT orders variants or fakes? i know both sites were on the legit list.

Neither HS or CT sell fakes, HS pretty much has the best type of account a shop could ask for with every manufacturer and has collaborated on shoes with New Balance, Reebok, and Asics. They were one of 20 shops to get to do a makeup for the 20th Anniversary Pumps that were limited to 29 pairs per shop, if you think a shop that has that kind of pull is going to put its rep in jeopardy to con a few hundred people with fake 11s, think again.  CT make take a while to ship to people in the US, especially those that order with the sneakersaver shipping option, but they've been around for a decade too. Just because a shop isn't on your radar 99% of the time, it doesn't mean they deal in fakes.

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Those ebay bids are just from salty dudes that want to hike up the prices and then not pay what they bid. 

The salt levels are high due to either not being able to cop a pair or just a strong hate for resellers 
laugh.gif

A lot of those auctions are for early release pairs and have internet and stock photos posted. I'd be blocking every single zero to negative feedback bidder immediately.
It doesn't really matter what you do when it comes to stopping someone from spoiling your auction. A deadbeat bidder can wait until the last second and put in a bid before you can cancel it. It has happened to me many times. Sellers can't leave negative feedback either. I don't feel sorry for these resellers but this is a big problem Ebay created and will not fix. I think resellers would not be getting trolled so hard if they weren't trying to price gouge people right before Christmas.

Very true. All you can really do is be vigilant and block all future bids from the ones that bid early on. Also, a reasonable price for these has gone from $250-300 to $350-400 now after all that went down on this release and the early release pair issue that @memphissfinest mentioned as the retail pairs now have much more strength on the market. I've compared an early release pair to the retail pairs I've held (which still have flaws of their own at times) and there is a very noticeable difference. It's worth it to pay a premium to be ensured you're getting a legit retail pair IMO.

God is good! I got really lucky with this release. Got my nephews pair before rd for under retail shipped. Fortunate enough to be first in line at finish line on rd. and last, got an order thru urban industry, which says when I tracked this morning, my shoes will be here TODAY! Wow. I hope everyone got a pair. Happy holidays everyone.

Originally Posted by R Deez74

Anyone order from Crooked Tongues get any shipping/trackin info yet?

no not yet, hopefully they are just backed up. But i do know someone that did get their order shipped from mondays pre orders. I also heard that some people orders weren't not acknowledged by CT, saying its not in their system even if they got order confirmation

oh ok.

No, Tampa FL

hows the patent cut on the shoes people who have received them?

anyone get any lebron cuts?

laugh.gif

oh ok.

No, Tampa FL

how was it? i got a pair via ndc coming so didnt leave the house but imagine it was packed

Never again, i seen some crazy #*!# yesterday man. This release was by far the craziest I ever been apart of fights...mothers getting tazed....doors broken just wow....

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by R Deez74

Anyone order from Crooked Tongues get any shipping/trackin info yet?

no not yet, hopefully they are just backed up. But i do know someone that did get their order shipped from mondays pre orders. I also heard that some people orders weren't not acknowledged by CT, saying its not in their system even if they got order confirmation
If they charged your paypal/cc then you should be good

These will go down just like the space jams. In March you'll see these going for 250 and up just like the space jams did. I saw a pair of space jams go for almost a 1000 on ebay just like the concords a day after release day. The hype and prices will go down over time especially if buyers don't give in to those ridiculous resell prices. People complain about resellers but buyers deserve almost 100 percent of the blame for being impatient and willing to shell out all of the extra money to buy the stuff.

had 2 orders with finishline. used cc with one and paypal for another....both charges pending in acct...got email from paypal.... still no email from finishline. still waiting on END for shipping confirmation. those who ordered from END, and got shipping
confirmation what is ur arrival date??

Back
Top Bottom