Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

Originally Posted by michael0360

california-sole.com is restocking a few pairs of each size Tonight at 9:19 EST
http://california-sole.my...ts/air-jordan-xi-concord

Price?
Just another heads up, these pairs could be unauthorized pairs.  Here are some pics I took earlier.  http://niketalk.yuku.com/...se-thread-12-23-11--BUYI

Seen it and appreciate the lookout. I would've taken a chance under 250 but at 270 I think it's the best case for those who don't have a pair. Authorized or not its up to if you want them that bad or not. I would. Free Market dictates what you want to spend for a pair and this would be probably alot of people's very last chance before succumbing to resellers and ebay.

woodro wrote:

CDUNK, u purchased those on RD?  
Yep, I ordered these a few days before RD.

Originally Posted by kicks409

damn that pair for cali sole looks horrible
I ordered 2 pairs; only one was jacked up, the other pair turned out to be pristine when I took a look after I snapped those pictures and posted the pics as I was relatively mad about the first pair.  The second pair still had the yellow tissue paper though.  I'm not saying don't order from them, I just want people to know what they may be getting if they do choose to order.  

sumone was horribly wrong about restocks happening thurs-sat this past week...i was expecting prices to b as low as $240

Originally Posted by woodro

sumone was horribly wrong about restocks happening thurs-sat this past week...i was expecting prices to b as low as $240
obviously it wasnt from a solid source. it was just a guy like me or you that said "there will be restocks". and thats it. I think with a release like this, nike made sure they allocated all their pairs out for sale. crazy demand.

Originally Posted by kicks409

damn that pair for cali sole looks horrible

Terrible. I hope these guys are legit for the heads about to buy these up. cali sole posted the restock info on their facebook so mouths are watering whether these are the real thing or not.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by ThaGr8NorthWest541

I got my pair from Finishline and my right shoe says (07-13-11 - 9-20-11) and my left shoe says (06-08-11 - 08-18-11)....Is it normal to have 2 different prod. dates on each shoe?
Yes, it is normal. I got different production dates on both left and right shoe on my concords which were brought at the Nike Store on release date. I also have other pairs of Jordans with the left and right shoe have different production dates.
IMO some1 probably went through those pairs switched (left/right pair) the ones that looked the best for them...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

obviously it wasnt from a solid source. it was just a guy like me or you that said "there will be restocks". and thats it. I think with a release like this, nike made sure they allocated all their pairs out for sale. crazy demand.

Enclothing was the only one that seemed to have a legit restock. Wonder where those came from?

Originally Posted by ThaGr8NorthWest541

I got my pair from Finishline and my right shoe says (07-13-11 - 9-20-11) and my left shoe says (06-08-11 - 08-18-11)....Is it normal to have 2 different prod. dates on each shoe?

Yeah dude, iit's pretty common if you pay attention to it. 

production dates will be different even with left and right shoes. They have been making them since the early release pairs in june. So out of the early pairs, i would think some would make the cut for the official release.

We shall see what kinda chaos this california-sole restock brings
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Enclothing was the only one that seemed to have a legit restock. Wonder where those came from?

End prolly messed around and held a few so they can tax the heck outta of them

im thinkin about buying a pair just to make sure, it sux cuz it says they only sell 100% authentic brands and merchandise

one of my pairs of concords i ordered from ndc has a small cut in the patent leather. do you think nike will replace it?

Originally Posted by bigruss

one of my pairs of concords i ordered from ndc has a small cut in the patent leather. do you think nike will replace it?

Nike gives you a gift card, that's it.  There are no replacements. 

13s were gone in milliseconds. geezuz. give us big feet people more inventory next time Nike lol

im thinkin about buying a pair just to make sure, it sux cuz it says they only sell 100% authentic brands and merchandise
Mental kicks said the same thing...technically they could sell early release or B-Grades and still be 100% authentic
Just checked and at the bottom of the california-sole page they state they sell B-Grades as well and give a definition.  For that price, I'll pass

Back
Top Bottom