Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

ONE of my CT orders (2 pairs) came in on friday via USPS with NO CUSTOMS FEE, BUT my other CT order (2 pairs) is coming thru UPS and CUSTOMS FEE was charged (about $40)
30t6p3b.gif

not sure which order I selected "shipsaver" and which order I paid shipping for

End order shipped and will be in this week...great customer service and fast shipping....too bad theyre a sz11
30t6p3b.gif
Did USPS drop a "pickup slip" in your mailbox? How did it work to pay the custom fee? And did it say: "The parcel is being processed through customs clearance pending the payment of duties and taxes applicable on these goods" on your delivery status?

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Shoutout to Pyboy28 also. Dang man I had the chance to get a 10 on RD but passed cause im not the kindve guy to buy someone elses size just cause but being on this site shows me that there are some guys here that are deserving and worth taking that extra step for.

Aw thx FAM... no worries that's what this site was back then when I joined. I have learned a lot from these guys and will always be on the lookout for others..."reap what you sow" mentality
laugh.gif
but am glad like i said before that you guys are getting your pairs
smokin.gif
...I'll just keep lookin for my "good deal" I know I'll get it lol been in the game since 98 so I am optimistic
laugh.gif
...I just slept on these pairs
30t6p3b.gif
workin at a hospital gets to you...ya know

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Originally Posted by philaflava1

THIS...you were all gunho for this company and were willing to defend it to the end now this^^^
30t6p3b.gif
just be consistent next time no bad blood here

That's not fair. I haven't changed my stance. I defended them against the accusations of them selling "fakes." I was always clear on that.

What I'm trying to get across is simple when people were saying "fakes" including myself you were all up on us for using that term...I admit after reading posts by nike dealer etc...about this topic I tried to be open-minded and look at the broader picture. But for you to tell us this and that "defending them" then all of a sudden posting how they are not good etc..and how you wouldn't want to order from them is kind of ironic after you were encouraging others to go ahead and order from their site... I get that it's their money and shoe...it's non of my business...but come on bro we pay for quality and believe the consistency of that site's advertisement and then to see that it wasn't up to par is something we don't want to put our hard earned money on. Like I said no bad blood so don't get your panties in a bunch just pointing out the inconsistent there
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You're doing it again. Feel free to read all my posts about, though I don't know why anyone would
smile.gif

I have always stated their customer service is shotty. It's one of the reasons NOT to do business with them because its a crap shoot. But I have stand firm on the fact I do not believe they sell fakes. Fakes in the terms of actual bootlegs not defects made from Nike.

I posted my cancellation as proof to you guys that I had no "dog in the race." I'm unbias and even after I cancelled them my feelings about them selling "fakes" hasn't changed. I didn't like how they constantly increased prices or cancelled folks to resell at higher rates. I didn't like the fact most emails when unanswered and the only time they acknowledged an email was if it was requesting a cancel, only so they can mark it up and resell it again.

To me, that is unethical and a huge turn off. If I'm paying that kind of money I want to feel like I'm not being taken advantage of or treated like scum. That is how Mental Kicks treats people, BUT STILL, I don't think they sell bootlegs.

I don't want to fight with people. I'm here for the same reason you all are.

BTW, End sent me my FedEx tracking #

Cheers.

I finally got my tracking number from Natterjacks just to find out the sent it to the wrong address. They sent it to my billing address instead of my shipping address. SMH!

Originally Posted by kikzRus

ONE of my CT orders (2 pairs) came in on friday via USPS with NO CUSTOMS FEE, BUT my other CT order (2 pairs) is coming thru UPS and CUSTOMS FEE was charged (about $40)
30t6p3b.gif

End order shipped and will be in this week...great customer service and fast shipping....too bad theyre a sz11
30t6p3b.gif
Did USPS drop a "pickup slip" in your mailbox? How did it work to pay the custom fee? And did it say: "The parcel is being processed through customs clearance pending the payment of duties and taxes applicable on these goods" on your delivery status?

When you get your Fed Ex shipping...I personally did the link asking them to hold the package at their location and I would come by to sign/pick it up. Don't want them to leave on my porch and someone jacks them or they miss me for delivery.

You're doing it again. Feel free to read all my posts about, though I don't know why anyone would
smile.gif

I don't want to fight with people. I'm here for the same reason you all are.

I kept in track with your posts that's why I responded...but anyways...this ain't goin anywhere so....squashed!!! Hope you enjoy your LEGIT PAIR from END!!!
roll.gif
and you're welcome again

Originally Posted by glove72

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

When you get your Fed Ex shipping...I personally did the link asking them to hold the package at their location and I would come by to sign/pick it up. Don't want them to leave on my porch and someone jacks them or they miss me for delivery.

The shipping they used for my order was a company called DPD. Am I the only one who is tracking their package on that companys site?

The shipping they used for my order was a company called DPD. Am I the only one who is tracking their package on that companys site?

For End, it will change once stateside. Fed Ex will contact you directly with shipping info (and the initial customs paperwork to clear the package) Have to fill it out and get ti back to them so delivery is not delayed.

Soleheaven finally shipped my pair. Thought I was going to get my X's before my Concords, but I might see them this week. It only took one month :ohwell:

For End, it will change once stateside. Fed Ex will contact you directly with shipping info (and the initial customs paperwork to clear the package) Have to fill it out and get ti back to them so delivery is not delayed.

So after customs fees are applied, i still end up paying eBay prices. Lol, man I hope im on a lucky streak and bypass them.

Originally Posted by calikush

Wow! There was already 2 restocks from ec? I hope all the other uk/eu sites restock

I think this one was more torwards the way of canceled orders but im not sure. There was only a sz 11.5 on the site when nketlk put me on.

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

F! custom tax
30t6p3b.gif
...oh well i guess, too late now lol. Hopefully im one of the lucky ones

Nope, no lucky ones. My first time ever getting hit with the goody two shoes shipping from overseas.

I had the same shipping but it switches when your package gets to the US. For me, my package went to Aramex, which I had to track down by calling CT.  CT gave me a new tracking number for Aramex.  This was an issue for me because my package was being held in NYC for a couple of days until I paid customs, which I didn't know because I had been following the DPD tracking.

I got my tracking information from Natterjacks. Looks like my pair is in customs ready to transfer to USPS. The waiting continues for me but at least now I have a tracking number.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by karxken

Someone wants to trade cdp xi. Used once can pass as ds. For my concords straight up. Should I ? I'm just thinking it's easier to get concords than breds rt now

Hey, do me a favor.... GET OFF OF NT AND COMPLETE THAT TRADE ASAP!!! LOL I would do it bro, thats a pretty good deal for you. 

hell no cdp xi's suck

What I'm trying to get across is simple when people were saying "fakes" including myself you were all up on us for using that term...I admit after reading posts by nike dealer etc...about this topic I tried to be open-minded and look at the broader picture. But for you to tell us this and that "defending them" then all of a sudden posting how they are not good etc..and how you wouldn't want to order from them is kind of ironic after you were encouraging others to go ahead and order from their site... I get that it's their money and shoe...it's non of my business...but come on bro we pay for quality and believe the consistency of that site's advertisement and then to see that it wasn't up to par is something we don't want to put our hard earned money on. Like I said no bad blood so don't get your panties in a bunch just pointing out the inconsistent there

roll.gif

Yeah even though I cancelled my order, I agree, they sell authentic kicks IMO but they are not true retail version. More than likely they're b-grade or pres like mentioned.

I just despise their customer service/communication. Plus having a Yahoo e-cart isn't as comforting than a store with a real website and an actual store front. If I was paying close to $300 I wanted the retail version.

To their credit, they refunded me no problems but their communication and shipping is the worst.
If I had a guess, it's probably the language barrier.  If I were selling shoes to a bunch of people in Spain, the last thing I'd want to do is to answer a whole bunch of pointless emails in my broken Spanish.  

im getting the end pairs tmrw, i may or may not get hit with customs but im definitely getting the shoes well before that bill comes

Back
Top Bottom