Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Endclothing is shipping that late? Smh...thoght stores usually ship them out before rd so you can have em a day before or on rd?...atleast that's how its been for me in past experiences

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Which Mall in Houston is getting the most pairs?
I'm almost certain that the Galleria is getting the most pairs but I don't know how much.

Following would probably be HOH Northline.

These will be almost impossible (and too stressful) to obtain in Houston, so I'm passing.

Originally Posted by Blazilla

360 wristbands distributed at Roosevelt field .

360 in NYC? That's wussup. It def gives me hope for Miami. I'm just hoping they don't do wristbands Tuesday cuz I'm goin out of town for a day.

How many pairs did RF get.. 360 wristbands is a lot. Hopefully there is some left over in the morning. 

Originally Posted by airsully

the stress on these employees to hook up all their peeps (after themselves) must be crazy !

That's the truth.  My sister is a manager at Footlocker and she's always getting hit up around this time of the year.  Sucky part is she's the type of person that wants to help everyone.  Just not possible to do it for everyone.  What's sad is she'll get hit up by family members that she hasn't heard from all year, JUST for the December 23rd release; three years and counting, get the eff out of here with that! 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

the stress on these employees to hook up all their peeps (after themselves) must be crazy !

That's the truth.  My sister is a manager at Footlocker and she's always getting hit up around this time of the year.  Sucky part is she's the type of person that wants to help everyone.  Just not possible to do it for everyone.  What's sad is she'll get hit up by family members that she hasn't heard from all year, JUST for the December 23rd release; three years and counting, get the eff out of here with that! 
tired.gif
Everyone thinks they deserve a hookup these days.

Lancaster, PA has the Villa which will be a midnight release most likely. I recommend ftl & finish line at the mall in the morning tho. Just gotta get there a little early and you'll be good.

if you live in Hawaii...

FORGET about going morning of. People will be camping a day in advance, and most stores have a one size or two size run. You already know there are gonna be straight billed snapback, skinny jean, glasses wearing hipster phillipino kids (no racism) lining up with their sister to snag an extra pair.

Great living in paradise for the weather, sucks living on an island for shoes...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if you live in Hawaii...

FORGET about going morning of. People will be camping a day in advance, and most stores have a one size or two size run. You already know there are gonna be straight billed snapback, skinny jean, glasses wearing hipster phillipino kids (no racism) lining up with their sister to snag an extra pair.

Great living in paradise for the weather, sucks living on an island for shoes...
Wow didnt know the sneaker game is that serious on Hawaii either.

Originally Posted by bigplb78

Lancaster, PA has the Villa which will be a midnight release most likely. I recommend ftl & finish line at the mall in the morning tho. Just gotta get there a little early and you'll be good.

yea Villa doin midnight releases...Im goin 2 the villa in West Philly for the release...but i agree wit u about goin 2 FTL & FinishLine early

Originally Posted by Franco23x

How many pairs did RF get.. 360 wristbands is a lot. Hopefully there is some left over in the morning. 
They had about 400. When I went there at 4:30 am after my shortened nap, there were at least 500 people there. I was thinking about leaving but there were people selling tickets numbered 1-400 for various prices for a position for a wristband. One dude had a ticket in the 300's for $70 guaranteeing me a pair
laugh.gif
, I did not buy it because is was a good chance that I will not get my size because I wear 10.5-11. Then a few minutes later, another guy had a ticket #230 for $30 and I figured that it is in the middle of the pack. I thought about it and took the risk. I rather risk $30 for a chance. After getting the ticket, I went right back into my car until 5:45 am because it was cold. When my number was called up, they still had my sizes 10.5 and 11, and I chose 10.5 and finally secured my pair. I guess risking my $30 was well worth it.
When I was on line I was speaking to some people that were right behind me and asked then what time they arrived at the mall, they said they were there since 12:00 midnight.
laugh.gif
 I got there at 4:30 am and still got my pair. They start giving out wristbands at six. This will be my first and last time I will ever come out for wristbands or any release shoe at 6:00 am after people who were 200+ on line were there since midnight for a 6:00 am wristband. So I will be picking them up on Friday at midnight. 
pimp.gif

Wow.....lining up just to get wristbands.....it's like meeting to go over the meeting. It's sure gonna be an interesting release day....... 
5208.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Wore these today and my pinky toe was hurting
30t6p3b.gif
so gusse I won't b wearing these often.

Did you go true to size?-Drew

Yup

have u loosened them up? my left pinky toe hurt wen i first wore them around the house then i loosened them up and they were fine...its the same with all my 11's except for the 2001's that i have....they fit perfect str8 outta the box lol

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

I need a little info my nephew is a size 13 in the TB 3's would a size 13 be good in the Concords? (FYI He has wide feet)
Any help I appreciated it

I'm the same situation and size.  For my Space Jams I got a 13...really narrow.  Got 13.5 for the Cool Greys and was much better.  Copping a 13.5 this time around but half sizes from 13+ are tough to find in stores.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

*THIS IS NOT A NORMAL RD* THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPARE IT TO* REGULAR PROCEDURES AND RULES DO NOT APPLY *
Not even the DMP release of 2006?
I'd say with the DMP, everyone knew would be limited so most did not get their hopes up.  The general release to the masses brings everyone from newbies to those retired in the game.   For me personally, these are my grail

Originally Posted by glove72

*THIS IS NOT A NORMAL RD* THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPARE IT TO* REGULAR PROCEDURES AND RULES DO NOT APPLY *
I'd say DMP, everyone knew would be limited so most did not get their hopes up.  The general release to the masses brings everyone from newbies to those retired in the game.   For me personally, these are my grail
This release will cause more chaos than the DMP release.

Originally Posted by glove72

I'd say DMP, everyone knew would be limited so most did not get their hopes up.  The general release to the masses brings everyone from newbies to those retired in the game.   For me personally, these are my grail
this release > DMP
DMP was the first package deal that JB dropped.  Many people weren't into the pack concept at the time (including myself).  Like glove72 said, this is a GR so there are tons of spots getting them, which gives everyone a chance to get them... which seems to be a "false hope" for most

has anyone purchased from kickz.com skeptical about ordering from them they dont accept paypal Also they want 300 for the concords

Back
Top Bottom