Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

struck out online. 
mad.gif
embarassed.gif

*wears lebron 7 p.s. shamefully to feel better*

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-p-s-playoff-pack-white-sport-red-black-1.jpg

CALMLY PICKED UP MY PAIRS THIS MORNING.

1 OF MY PERSONAL PAIRS AND MY DAUGHTERS PAIR

TOLD MY DAUGHTER I WASN'T GONNA GET HER CONCORDS FOR CHRISTMAS SHE GAVE ME THIS FACE:

SHE KNOWS BETTER

did everyone that ordered from natterjacks get confirmation email sent to them?

lol y'all blowing up CT i just want to check the status of my order from earlier this morning but it's lagging like a MOFO

Don't listen to people they Saltly they didn't get a pair the quality on these are great for retros. These and the last shots have had suprisingly good quailty for Jordan brand

well i got a paypal receipt but nothing from finishline.... idk if my order went through or not... they kept saying they couldnt process my order with my cc, so i used paypal and i got a paypal email but no finishline email...
nerd.gif

I gotta say not since I camped out for Diamond stuff on Fairfax have I done the whole overnight thing. Thank Allah homie posted up with us had a heater that attaches to a propane tank cuz it was cold in the 818. Anyways although I'm bummed I didn't get my size, I just remembered there were some cats who were lined up in front of me outside the mall that ended up with 0. This will definitely be the last time I camp this long for some kicks. Total time I camped for my TB3s and Metallic Vs at the same mall was 3-4 hours. I'm hoping the same can be said for for the Cement Ivs in February. For now, I'll cop the Stealths and try to find a discount coupon to use, and wait for Nike to discount the Citron and Infrared Bo Jacksons on NDC to $67 and cop them. At this point I'll take some B grade JOQDANS if that's the only thing wrong with em. So long as the box and rest of it is legitish 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

the spokesperson for one of these police departments interviewed on the news said
she had no idea about the release or of any problems that would arise...

way to stay informed, ya really know what's going on in your community huh?
the cop out (pun intended) ultimately makes her sound like an idiot
Cmon now, unless there is an officer that collects kicks, it would be stupid to expect a police department to know about something like this. It's just like them knowing about a Twilight release or something dumb like that. 

only skimmed the last few pages but i assume everyone who didnt get a pair had a similar experience as mine:

-got to the mall at abt 430A for a 6A expected open @ FNL.
we wait, get let in and rush to get in line only to find out the employees had already purchased over half the pairs they had. only had 1 pair in my size and another dude got em.

-tried to order on FNL.com but assume that's gonna get cancelled.

Footlocker @ the mall had their UPS truck robbed and they stole the shipment, expect to get more pairs monday, gonna line up again. not gonna chase shoes after this, it's too much.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Anybody's NDC order get shipped out yet? My order status is "In Progress"

same here rep said they might ship today, or sat

MY NDC order got cancelled due to pure stupidity, on my part. I was psyched cause I got a nike confirmation and was good to go...but, since,I used paypal that had an ollllllllld cell phone number that no longer exists, my order was cancelled. Lesson to those: update your paypal information or get screwed like me. Thought I had my pairs secured through NDC....sadly mistaken:frown:

Thank Godddd, Jesus, and Tebow for Dro3000!!!!

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Waited 7 1/2 hours in line at NT Chi to get my pops size 9.5 for Xmas and not even my pair.

%@#+ this release though. lot of shiesty !!#% went down that got me feeling real angry at %@+#!%!%+#**%.

*cue buddy from Belly eating a Banana gif*
You must have got there really late then. They didn't let anyone start lining up until 7pm. I got there at 9:15pm with my 3 friends. There were about 400-500 people ahead of us. But NTChicago got 1000 pairs.

At 3:07, we finally got in. all of walked out with the sizes we wanted. while we were there, they had plenty of ALL sizes 7.5 and up.

I had my fiance, and her friend, along with my brother in law and his wife trying on 5 laptops to get in to eastbay and anywhere else. not one pair from that. they were shocked, i wasn't.

At least i got the pair, in the size i wanted. very happy! worth the 6 hour wait

photo800x600.jpg

photo2800x600.jpg

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Originally Posted by s dubl

did everyone that ordered from natterjacks get confirmation email sent to them?
I got the initial order confirmation email, but nothing since that.
I only got the paypal payment email... nothing else.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Hmmm. . . that seems reasonable. 
eyes.gif

From experience, this will help you.
Which one do you recommend? I was thinking the iPad 2 would suffice. I've heard it goes through smoothly on NDC most of the time.

My MacBook Pro didn't let me down. I was able to order the BC IIIs and the concords. I think having a pretty fast computer helps.

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

has anyone ever ordered from "oqiumstore.com" not oqium.nl?
oh FFFFUUUUUUKKKKKKKKK did i just get myself????
I think its oqium.com or oquim.nl both work. I think the nl is a netherlands site. (just guessing) but the shoes come out to about 280 including shipping.
Yeah both sites are the same, the .nl shows prices in Euros and the .com shows $$$. Tried my luck with a 12.5 and my order went thru. I only see a size 7 left now. They seem pretty legit but you can never be too sure!

Back
Top Bottom