Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

I just can't understand why they don't produce enough to go around. Makes no damn sense. Apple can do it on 400 phone and 600 dollar iPads a shoe that cost 30 bucks to make shouldn't be a problem.

I agree with you due to the fact that this draws attention to Jordan brand similarly as it draws to apple when a new product is released however jordan brand /nike is doing consumers and it self a serious injustice not MASS producing this shoe in waves like they would with an iPad . The way the general public is reacting for this sneaker Nike would be foolish not to continue distributing this shoe throughout the next few months, but I'm not a c.e.o and I don't wipe my *** with $100 bills
I agree.  Jordan brand thinks that the people that pass on the Concords will just buy the next retro.  However, many people that buy XIs aren't those types of customers.  Many of them just buy XIs and that's it. 

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Obama needs to step in and mass produce these shoes...i mean, cmon JB, you know fully well that this limited crap incites riots and all that and are they not concerned that people are dying for a pair of shoes???? I got my pairs but this riot and police stuff is too much

they wont do that. they love the publicity these releases cause. Bad and good. Michael Jordan himself dont care. He only cares about his money. Seeing people die doesnt bother him. He dont give a ____ unfortunately.
^ This is the truth. NT was loooovin the attention the lines were causing.. All the employees walking around the block taking pictures and ##@.. Thinking they are cool because they work at Niketown
Do your job and make sure things are organized. How hard is it? When as I was exiting the store.. I here the people behind the register clapping and cheering..
I ask.. Why you guys clapping?
The response.. "We just broke our one day sales record!"
Money is all they care about.. You can see it in their eyes.. All I could do was shake my head and remind myself that I will never be doing this again.

I have yet to read anything about anyone ordering from Offspring from UK...although I did skip a chunk of pages. Last night after failing on NDC/Eastbay I went to the bar. At some point I was reading the thread and I saw someone post up about Offspring. I ordered through my phone and still can't believe I have one pair confirmed and funds taken from bank.

Did anyone else purchase from here.....and I really could use a confirmation that they are a legit spot.

mine isnt cancelled but still hasnt shipped, scared as hell but i paid at 12:14am.

Haven't been on here all day, got my pair early yesterday for under retail, what the prices looking like today eBay and so on?

getting a bad feeling. paid with cc yesterday, haven't gotten an email back but it says processing. CC hasn't been charged yet either...

is it me or are there 2 different molds on the Concords ??? my pair from ftl had a very low patent cut and the sole wasn't glue right much like the cdp. In the other hand my pair from my mom and pop shop is on point!

people on here saying their orders are being cancelled by ndc got me all worried. had to check my email and got the email from nike saying my pairs have shipped. in case people are wondering i choose free ground shipping ( I can wait because i'm in no hurry as long as i know i'm getting them) and i'm out here in central ca. size 11.5, 2 pairs, ordered @9:31 pm pacific time.

Man, I can't believe all these orders are being cancelled. I feel for y'all man, dang.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Obama needs to step in and mass produce these shoes...i mean, cmon JB, you know fully well that this limited crap incites riots and all that and are they not concerned that people are dying for a pair of shoes???? I got my pairs but this riot and police stuff is too much

they wont do that. they love the publicity these releases cause. Bad and good. Michael Jordan himself dont care. He only cares about his money. Seeing people die doesnt bother him. He dont give a ____ unfortunately.
^ This is the truth. NT was loooovin the attention the lines were causing.. All the employees walking around the block taking pictures and ##@.. Thinking they are cool because they work at Niketown
Do your job and make sure things are organized. How hard is it? When as I was exiting the store.. I here the people behind the register clapping and cheering..
I ask.. Why you guys clapping?
The response.. "We just broke our one day sales record!"
Money is all they care about.. You can see it in their eyes.. All I could do was shake my head and remind myself that I will never be doing this again.

This game needs to change its all bs right now...JB needs to be more responsible and reasonable with these releases...even if these flood the streets they know fully well people will have no qualms balling in them and doing all sorts of things with them thus using up all the supply...The shoes will still sell out, people will be happy and there will be less insanity.  They need to care a bit more especially since theyve been knowing that this limited crap is causing all this trouble...i mean, they can just do an internet thing like the lasers and give everyone a fair shot without people getting hurt for the really rare gems and mass produce any XI except IEs... But i know that its all about image and publicity, who cares who gets hurt...
eyes.gif
@JB

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Waited 7 1/2 hours in line at NT Chi to get my pops size 9.5 for Xmas and not even my pair.

%@#+ this release though. lot of shiesty !!#% went down that got me feeling real angry at %@+#!%!%+#**%.

*cue buddy from Belly eating a Banana gif*
You must have got there really late then. They didn't let anyone start lining up until 7pm. I got there at 9:15pm with my 3 friends. There were about 400-500 people ahead of us. But NTChicago got 1000 pairs.

At 3:07, we finally got in. all of walked out with the sizes we wanted. while we were there, they had plenty of ALL sizes 7.5 and up.

I had my fiance, and her friend, along with my brother in law and his wife trying on 5 laptops to get in to eastbay and anywhere else. not one pair from that. they were shocked, i wasn't.

At least i got the pair, in the size i wanted. very happy! worth the 6 hour wait

photo800x600.jpg

photo2800x600.jpg

One dude I know got there at 11:20 and still got his sz 10. Yea they had plenty but they did some f***** up $***.

I got there at 9 and was in the middle of the line by like Avenue Hotel....Mfckas were shiesty in there, letting narcos and cops straight cut, come inside cop they pairs, then bend around the cash wrap and hop back in line...
mad.gif
 They said 1 per pair but there was mugs walking out with 4-5 and one dude walked out with 10...%#%$ that %$*%. 

WOW, what a crazy release. I can't believe how ridiculous this release was. Night started off with a successful order from NDC (just got shipping confirmation
pimp.gif
). Tried to get another order in with another account, but as it was processing payment, the server crashed, so I got up and headed to my local HOH. 500 people, 300 pairs. You do the math. Pair Count - 2
smile.gif

Went straight to the Champs side entrance at the mall and met up with my boys. We chilled for a couple hours until they finally opened the mall doors and made us line up. Paul Blart and his mall cop crew were pretty stupid. Kept moving the line around so people started to cut. It was getting ugly, like a riot. Finally the Police showed up and everyone was put in check. Got inside and was able to cop my pair. Also asked a shorty behind me to cop my size since she was getting a kids size only. All in all worked out. Bounced at 6:30am. Pair Count - 4
glasses.gif

Then, hit up the next local mall. It opened at 7am, so I got there and avoided where the main door line was. I went to the Panera Bread by the food court. 5 others knew my secret entrance. Once the clock hit 7am, doors opened and we all sprinted across the food court and the mall, down a flight of stairs to the Finishline. The other door just started opening and they were letting people in pairs. All of a sudden we rush the stairs and get into the line. Security was confused and we got in line. It was pretty funny. Once people saw us coming in from upstairs, mad people started to just run. It was crazy. Copped my pair there, but my boy hit me up and didn't get his size. So we decided to hit up the next mall with a 9am opening. Pair Count - 5
pimp.gif

We got there and checked out the whole mall. Mad people at a few entrances. We looked for the smallest crowd around the entrance, and there was also a kid in a wheelchair. We were waiting for about 5 minutes and there were maybe 20 people at our door. A security guard pulls up and starts to open the door. He lets the wheelchair kid get in, and then we all bumrush and again sprint through the mall and get to Champs. When we got there and the Champs manager came out, I told her there was a kid in a wheelchair coming and he was the FIRST person in the mall. He couldn't get here because of his wheelchair. She waited till he showed up, I pointed to him, and she gave him the first ticket with the size of his choice. Woulda been hella messed up not to give it to him. So we get our tickets and wait in line. Then the flood of people start rushing in. It was madness. This mall had it right though. They had 4 cops with tasers in one hand and pepper spray in the other. Some fools tried to kick in a service door that was locked when they heard the commotion inside. One of the cops opened the door, pepper sprayed him, and arrested him.
laugh.gif
My boy got his pair finally, and I got my last pair for the day. Pair Count - 6
smokin.gif

Quick observations:

- Most people in line, probably 60% or so were there to cop a pair to flip. There were grandmothers, sisters, fathers, you name it in line camping for these. Each line I was in, there was a guy checking eBay prices and flipping out as to what these sell for. One dude was drooling thinking of all the car parts he could cop with the money.

- Paul Blart and the Mall Cop crew are useless. They can't physically touch you, so they can't do anything to you. Police on the other hand are the real deal. Saw Pepper Spray and a Taser at use today.
tired.gif

- The love for the kicks is dead now, and everyone is out to make a quick buck. NONE of the pairs I bought were flipped. 1 for a friend overseas, 2 for a friend in Cali that had no chance at them, and 3 for myself. Makes me sad to see all the people just looking for a quick buck. Bastardized a passion and lifestyle I have had for over 20 years. I'm ready to call it quits real soon. It just ain't the same anymore. Once greed gets involved, it's over...

Just glad I got my kicks. Sorry, pairs on the left were being moved to make way for the Concords.
32a35091e09184c1ca6ea8ca81a8384e348addc.jpg

A quick and bad picture of the lineup at NT Scottsdale. I'd say not even close to the madness at other places. Our line wrapped around just once. Very very small turnout compared to NTNY or Beaverton Employee Store.

I guess the million dollar question is:

For those that got shipping notification from NDC, how many paid with paypal, AND did the paypal payment say "pending" or "completed"

Success !

Cousin and I went to NikeTown Seattle at 7:00AM.
Already 30+ people in line.

Met new people, saw old friends, kicked it and chilled.
Everyone around us were chiefing (
pimp.gif
) & even passing around a bottle of VSOP.
Time went by FAST.
laugh.gif

By 8PM employees were going down the line placing names on a clibboard.
By the time they got around us, I ended up being 66th in line. ( Cutting was involved.
tired.gif
 )

TONS of people passed by due to the release being all over the News.
Over 300+ People showed up and the line wrapped around 3 Whole Blocks.

Opened up around 11:50 PM and everything went smoothly.
Before heading inside, your name was marked off the list.
If you weren't in order, you had to simply wait until your name was called.

Only thing I could complain about was not being able to get the same size.
But overall, I'm happy about how NikeTown Seattle handled this release.

Not bad for my 1st experience camping outside NT Seattlle
( Quick iPhone Picture)

P.S - Ed. (BabyJs23) I hope you enjoy your pair.. I'm glad I could be of assistance since you had surgery on release day.
         Have a safe recovery ! 

pimp.gif

NO ONE POSTED IT YET SO ILL PLAY...

NYC 34TH STREET FOOTACTION... YOU HAVE GOT TO SUCK TERADACTLE BALLS. I WAS THERE FOR THEIR MIDNIGHT RELEASE WHICH WAS ABSOLUTE CHAOS AND MAYHEM... NO CONTROL OR ORGANIZATION WHATSOEVER. I HAVE NEVER BEFORE IN MY LIFE SEEN SUCH MADNESS IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE WAITED ON LINES FOR KICKS.

I SHOWED UP AT 5PM AND WAS PROB LIKE 100 SOMETHING IN LINE... THERE WAS THIS FAKE %!% BARRICADE THAT DDNT HELP ANYONE, EVERYONE WAS LITERALLY SHOULDER TO SHOULDER-NO SPACE-SHOVING AND PUSHING THEE ENTIRE WAY TO THE FRONT. PPL SKIPPED THE CRAP OUTTA THE LINE AND AT 1AM THEY STARTED DOING 1 PERSON AT A TIME... REALLY.. ONE AT A TIME?? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ONCE PPL STARTED FIGHTING AND TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY "JUST CAME HOME"..I STARTED TO FEEL LIKE PPL WERE LOSING IT... FEMALES WERE LEAVING THE LINE CRYING BC THEY DAMN NEAR COULDNT BREATH, SOME DUDE FAINTED, AN ANNOYING DUDE IN A SUIT ALMOST GOT HIS ISHH ROCKED AND THE POLICE SO CALLED SHUT IT DOWN AFTER I LEFT.. BOUNCED AT 2AM... NOT WORTH IT TO ME

WENT HOME CHANGED AND HEADED TO A FOOTLOCKER BY MY JOB WHICH HAD A LONG LINE AND WAS OPENING AT 7AM..LEARNING FORM 34TH I DECIDED TO HOLD A SPOT IN THE BACK AND PLAY THE FRONT TO SEE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE. SURE ENOUGH DUDES SHOWED UP LAST MINUTE AND SKIPPED THE FRONT SO I PLAYED THE FRONT UNTIL I GOT IN... SMARTEST THING I DID; I WAS IN THERE BY 730AM AND GOT MY SZ.... THIS SMALL FOOTLOCKER WAS 700 TIMES MORE ORGANIZED THAN A HUGE FLAGSHIP FOOTACTION..YOU ONCE AGAIN SUCK RHINOCEROS BALLS FOR YOUR POOR METHODOLOGY IN THIS RELEASE

I WILL PROB NEVER WAIT ON A LINE AGAIN IF IT IS ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT.. RELEASE WAS LEGIT INSANE... PPL WENT CRAZY OVER THEM; I GUESS NIKETOWN WAS THE PLACE TO BE..OR ANYWHERE BUT 34TH FOOTACTION. HAPPY TO HAVE MY 2 PAIRS (ONE FROM AN EBAYER A WEEK AGO) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..... SLEPT FOR 2 HOURS IN THE LAST 39 HOURS AND MY ROOMMATE IS THROWING A GATHERING SO I CANT SLEEP...
mad.gif

THE DEMAND FOR THESE WAS EXCEEDINGLY HIGH AND NYC... WAS A ZOOOOO LAST NIGHT... SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Some ppl lucked out at queens center mall, not gonna mention the name of the store but I was there to witness with my own eyes a shipment come in I say about 10 pairs @ 8 must of been from another store and I asked if I can buy one.... The guy said yea sure.... Bought a pair for my cousin limit was one pair

JUST CALLED NIKE.COM...

NIKE CS:"OOOOOOOOO looks like there is a note here that your order is out of stock"

ME: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Nike CS: Yah your one of those unlucky few

ME: *CHITS PANTS whilte THROWING UP*

silent pause....

Nike CS: NAHH man just kidding, your delayed with UPS but your order is in

NOT FUNNY yet RELIEVED at the same time!

The only email I received from NDC after I ordered was a generic promo for the Concords. No confirmation email or anything of the sort.

I logged in to my account and checked order statuses to find that they shipped 2 hours ago. Still never got an email from them though, fyi.

Back
Top Bottom