Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Merry Christmas NT...God Bless you all...enjoy this time with your family and friends...I gotta say the pics a few pages back of the little dudes in their Concords are the best pics I've seen yet of these shoes...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
and @DRO3000...bro, those OG I's are FIRE!!!! The Breds!!!! Oh my!!!

Thanks fam!!!

I put them next to my Banned 1's and they really made me appreciate the Banned's that much more......Banned 1's were the best release of the year hands down...and having an OG 1 sitting next to them helps put the 'quality' issues many speak of into better perspective for me

Merry Christmas rojanjo, I hope everything worked out for you and yours!
happy.gif

Yea fam it did...a little harder work than I was expecting but all is well that ends well...
pimp.gif
...just wish I had some cold weather down here in FL like you guys north of the border...enjoy this blessed day fam...Peace...

Got the similar e-mail from CT this morning:

Thanks for getting in touch.
I am pleased to advise that your order has been sent to our warehouse for dispatch.
Our website can sometimes take a little while to catch up with our packing department but it will confirm the parcels dispatch soon.
It is likely to be dispatched on 28/12/2011.
I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions.
All the best,
Ozzie

Don't be surprised if you don't hear anything from any of the UK sites though, Xmas and Boxing Day are the biggest holidays of the year in the UK.

Anyone heard any news from End Clothing though? Haven't heard anything since I placed my order on Dec. 14.

Originally Posted by bigboi6

I am pleased to advise that your order has been sent to our warehouse for dispatch.
Our website can sometimes take a little while to catch up with our packing department but it will confirm the parcels dispatch soon.
I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions.
All the best,
Ozzie

Don't be surprised if you don't hear anything from any of the UK sites though, Xmas and Boxing Day are the biggest holidays of the year in the UK.

Anyone heard any news from End Clothing though? Haven't heard anything since I placed my order on Dec. 14.

Did you do the preorder on CT? Or did you order on release day?

Mall camp outs and releases are a no go for Big releases. Too many heads, just too unreliable. Even if you are there first, there is no accountability reserving you youre first spot in line at any store.

^^ believe end already shipped. Their website is having malfunctions.....can't log in and cart is not working. Some people have received theirsand people on their Facebook page ppl had the same question. Hoping to see a shipping comfirm soon though

Originally Posted by W P Sonington

All the best,
Ozzie

Ordered on release day. 

^^^ i did the pre-order from CT on 12/19 and got the same email today, saying they would ship dec 28. people have been saying you get quality products from CT but shipping is often slow and tracking info is way behind.  

Originally Posted by W P Sonington

All the best,
Ozzie

Ordered on release day. 
I ordered monday pre order and he said my orders were successful. Shipping the 28th according the FB/Tweet

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Confirmed this Wed or Thurs East and NDC will have restock.

You're going to ask me who told me and I'm going to tell you it doesn't matter, you don't know him. Fact remains if you missed out, don't jump the holiday hype and overpay. Blk cements were widely available a week after the sell-out release.

The small chains won't get the reup but I'm told at least Eastbay and NDC will have something. Wouldn't be surprised if a few UK spots had them as well.

Save your X-mas money before you blow it.

hope you're right.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I would be weary of soleawesome. First reviewer of the presale pairs said he's had his soleawesome pair since September. Either the reviewer was mistaken, or these guys sell early chinese jump offs.

Mental kicks is NOT legit!!! Same boat as vmvinc, rmk, air Randy, kicks-lab,marquee,etc.-someone needs to sink that boat!!!

I decided to hold off when i saw that you tube review on their site. I didnt feel good about soleawesome.

VMVINC and Marqueesole or legit...I've used them both. 

Do you guys really expect shipping confirmations on Christmas Day. The EU is on holiday until the 28th. It sucks this year, yes. With Christmas being on Sunday 9-5ers are taking Monday as a Holiday due to already having Sunday off. I know UPS is off till the 27th.

I was a bit salty that night when I passed by my mall at 7pm and saw the line outside. All I did was
30t6p3b.gif
and go home telling myself "I'll try my luck online at 12".......yeah right. I have never seen numerous websites go down like that at the same time. Kind of pissed me off. Had my girl calling Eastbay on both of our phones. Never got through. My brother hit me up at 5am that morning saying FL had a size 10, and he ordered them for me. My bank is actually holding 2 transactions of $198 each, but I doubt either will go through. SMH....I was upset till I realized that I make $39 an hour at my job and I can afford to just buy them later. I'm too old for that camping nonsense....I leave that to the teenagers.

Eff resellers....bunch of little punk snakes.

funniest comment ive read in all the concord release videos on youtube:

"I wish Jordan would endorse a belt, so these morons would be inspired to spend $200 and keep their damned pants up"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dro3000!!!! You're proof positive that good things happen to good people!! Those 1's are tooooo clean. And again, couldn't have happened for a better dude.

My experience with dro3000: he OVER-delivers on his promises and he's a man of his word!!!! Got concords from him and even though he was well aware of resell prices, he hooked me up at his cost. I sent him 10 bucks more than he asked and I told him to grab a snack, and he used that extra 10 to pay for 3-5 days shipping instead of 7-10 days. Much respect, friend, much

All the Americans chiming in on the top 3 Canadian cities, need to be real w yourselves, most of you can't name more than 3 Canadian cities, period.
frown.gif

This is the email I got from CT today. Surprised they sent something out on Christmas.
I've had a look at your order, and I'm happy to tell you it was successful and an email was sent to your registered email address to confirm this.

They are for the Jordan 11 Concords. Size UK11. You paid £110.00 and selected the free Global Sneakersaver delivery option which takes up to 11 working days. It is an untrackable service and should be shipped out on 28/12/2011.

I know for the CG release last year some people had problems with their pairs, mainly glue residue around the soles. Anything similar here with the Concords? Mine should be coming in from NDC this Wednesday - hope everything is all good.

Finally posting. Camped out overnight at a local Footlocker. Place usually never gets a line. But nope, things have changed from here on out.

Didn't even plan on checking on the spot until about 10 PM. Got word people were in line at 5:30 PM. (which is unreal for our area)

Got in line about 7:30 PM. #8 in line, not bad. Everyone was pretty cordial in line. Only bummer was the 1 pair per person limit.

Mission accomplished.

2ewozl2.jpg

Originally Posted by King Charles 912

desert sky mall phoenix az

laugh.gif
tons of hypebeast here tryin to cop the "white space jams"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
i remembered when i lived in phx with my aunt for a year it was soo easy to get a pair of shoes there til jordans became "in"
the same dudes that use to religiously wear vans and supras all hopping on the jordan craze ever since the space jams
laugh.gif

has anyone ordered from California-sole.com???? are they legit? i got a sz 12 last night , hopefully i can trade for my size

Back
Top Bottom