***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

I passed on these when they first dropped, the cool greys seemed to have a lean to them and they only had display shoes lft in my size 10, they all had some smudging on them, I like my kicks fresh, so I whine up coppin some black cat 3's for $87

Yestrday I changed my mind, I couldn't pass up the icey sole of them cool greys, but after trying them on I couldn't find 2 pairs that looked right, the cement print was off a lil on them plus I have the original white and colbolt I.E's and the retro ones and they look like those so I passed and copped the black and yellows ones for $80,

On top of that, I found a pair of dead stock OG womens air max peguses from 93 ,white, purple and aqua for $10 at athletes foot, they had a sidewalk sale. For $20, I copped deadstock OG pairs of the black and teal larry johnsons and the white, purple and black kevin johnsons...had a good weekend...lol
I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

Im gone in less than 8 seconds/ ya'll don't know my track record/ my Bathin Apes privledge/ Air Jordan 11's on...i can see my face in them!

I passed on these when they first dropped, the cool greys seemed to have a lean to them and they only had display shoes lft in my size 10, they all had some smudging on them, I like my kicks fresh, so I whine up coppin some black cat 3's for $87

Yestrday I changed my mind, I couldn't pass up the icey sole of them cool greys, but after trying them on I couldn't find 2 pairs that looked right, the cement print was off a lil on them plus I have the original white and colbolt I.E's and the retro ones and they look like those so I passed and copped the black and yellows ones for $80,

On top of that, I found a pair of dead stock OG womens air max peguses from 93 ,white, purple and aqua for $10 at athletes foot, they had a sidewalk sale. For $20, I copped deadstock OG pairs of the black and teal larry johnsons and the white, purple and black kevin johnsons...had a good weekend...lol

Im gone in less than 8 seconds/ ya'll don't know my track record/ my Bathin Apes privledge/ Air Jordan 11's on...i can see my face in them!

Called finishline today and they said they said orders can take up to 10 days to process, so they could not rush the shipping. Rep confirmed that they will go out via UPS today or tomorrow.

:smh:
smh.gif
Re: FS: sz12 Jordan II wht/red/blk & XIII wht/blk/maize BAY kaysshoes.comsidelineapparel.com gotkix@gmail.com

I'm thinking about copping to put the laces in my black/red XIs :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERSKarmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779​

picked up the greys at the FL in times sqaure today...retail....w.e
WANTED-DS or VNDS white cement III size 13

My dude caught the crazyest deal, he paid $10 from these, he got this connect from the funk flex sneaker battle out here in Jersey, his connect got a his own store, so my dude had to order some exclusive kicks from the dude for $165, but for the he hit him off with the black and yellows and the white and neon agassies for $10 each to add on to his collection, he's bout to be featured in a new sneaker magazine, forgot the name but my dudes collection is crazy, I'm tryin to get the same deal too

I actually prefer the Black/Zest one's over the Cool Grey's. Tried them on today and they are so comfrtable. I'm trying to resist copping them but I kinda' like em now!

I never cared for these. I remember when they first came out people didnt even recognize them as the low top 11's. Because they did look like the high tops. IMO one of the least popular models. I'll pass on these without a second thought

Are the laces for the Cool Grey lows identical to '01 laces?

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

F/S Easter Dunks sz.8/ Air Force 1 Bahamas sz. 8/ Flips sz. 7.5/ All retail

i love finish line...bought both pairs for 92 each online...i wasnt really a fan of the black ones when i got them...just too much yellow...returned them in store today for a 115 dollar credit because the discount did not show up on the packing slip...and im loving the CGs

I saw my sz 10 on display and swore it was a 12 smh. Easy pass
I got dmp sz 9.5 for $700 obo and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558 or email trubori@tmail.com 4 pics. private ebay auctions 2

Here guys, see if these coupon codes work. Got em' sites I googled.

Eastbay- $10 off any purchase of $50 or more:LKS1DCA3-exp:12/11/07'
Freeshipping on any purchase of $75 or more:LKS1DCF7-exp: 12/11/07'
20% off orders $99 or more:LKS17W39-exp: 8/4/07'

Finishline- $10 off $60 purchase: 885421-exp: 12/31/07'
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

the cool grey's arent bad. the laces just dont look right to me. grey laces would look better.

my pair of CG's were delivered the other day, and I returned them yesterday. they're clean but kinda.....ehh. nothing worth getting worked up over. girl at the store said they still have loads of them. i'll just wait until they hit clearance the other go arounds w/the XI LE's.

i dunno what JB was thinking.....shoulda brought the patent lows back out. patent + kiddos + summer = instant $ell-out
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Back
Top Bottom