***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

I WISH I KEPT ALL MY KICKS AT MY CRIB...I WOULD PUT MY PREVIOUS RETROS NEXT TO THESE FOR THE PICS....THESE ARE :pimp:
pimp.gif
262173340.jpg
262173344.jpg
262173353.jpg
262173361.jpg
262173365.jpg
257382995.jpg
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

I am grabbing the Black/zest...sucker for black/yellow, as they were my college colors.

Anyway, I remember some people saying they may use a sharpie on the contrast stiching. Anyone have pics? I am interested to see how it would turn out.
Latest Pickup: Nike ZOOM Tre (blk/wht-nt gry)

saw these in person today. Looking really nice, but only the CG for me
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

The cool greys are hot i am copping a pair. I saw some guy wearing the black/yellow XI and they look alright with the yellow stitching but not my favorites out of the three. The women's XI is ugly that gold is just nasty.
Team AtlantaBraves

these are GR right so stores like lets say WSS or Shoe City are getting them right?

i hope they dont sell out, cus i will be gone this weekend...
I'm in and i'm out...

I really want the Grey XI's, but I can't help but notice the "clear" sole shows minor signs of yellowing and isn't Icey.

I don't wanna buy them and they yellow after I wear them a couple of times.

Might be tempting though if a sourcecode for NDC or something pops up though.

Anybody with comments that has already worn them?
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

Quote:
Hows the quality? Is it hardwood basketball trustworthy?

The quality in my opinion is very good. I've worn them several times and they have held up quite nicely. I mean, I beat the heck of my Retro Zen XIs a while back and these look like they are going to be just as reliable.

Quote:
I really want the Grey XI's, but I can't help but notice the "clear" sole shows minor signs of yellowing and isn't Icey.

Then you must have been looking at a bad pair because mine are super icy. I've worn them numerous times and there isn't even a hint of yellowing.
"I keep my shoes like my dad. If you know me, then you know what I'm talkin about."

Got the cool greys yesterday for $97.35. They are clean and icy. I'm gonna rock mine today I think.
sigs are so much fun

Just so everyone knows...fakes are already out on eBay...smh...its terrible, the shoes have not even officially released and they are on the bay...plus, they are very bad fakes lol

Cool Grey I have had my pair for about two weeks now and I have worned them twice and I must say these are a hot summer J .... Very nice and fresh .... I had to pass on black zen .. the yellow is to damn bright and the black zen shorts are HORRIBLE .. might be copping the grey shorts though!
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Anyone know the prices for Big Kids sizes?
Jordan DMP sz. 7.5 DS: 450 shipped
Jordan 3 Fire Red Retro sz. 7 DS: 90 shipped
Jordan 5 LS Olive 7.5 DS: 140 shipped
Nike Air Force 1 "Ronaldinho" sz. 7 VVVNDS: 55 shipped

Smh @ me having to see a Pick up post to even pay attention to the CG's im def copping im a sucker for CG's..Plus these will be my lil Graduation present to myself.. I guess..
But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense...

::KicksFlipaDozen::
State Of Mind All Purple

Back
Top Bottom