:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

The [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PATENT LEATHER[/color] Air Jordan XI lowtop finally make's it's long awaited return on May 5th, 2012. Much like all XI's, these will probably fly off the shelves and onto people's feet. Perfect timing for the warm weather seasons...Back in the early 2000's, NT's own KVN customized this exact colorway but in midtop form by doing a sole swap between Columbias and Black/Reds....It's nice to see these finally becoming a reality!

Please keep all discussion related to the white/red lowtop XI's in this thread. All other posts will be locked/deleted on site. There is [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING,SELLING OR TRADING[/color] allowed in this thread. Ignoring these rules or trying to circumvent them in anyway, will get you a lil vacation away from Niketalk. So please, keep it through PM's or take it to the buy/sell forums. You can use your sig as long as you're not "sig checking in anyway.

Air Jordan 11 (low) Retro
White/Varsity Red-Black

306008-111

5/5/12

$140

24xqljn.jpg

102scy8.jpg

5bwroo.jpg

Good luck to all that are trying to cop.

I might buy them, but just for trade bait.

Not really a fan of these like that.

The carbon fiber custom pair I saw pictures of was flames though.

These would look good while in Orlando on my vacation, then again I haven't unds my concords yet. Humm

Will have to see these in person to decide if I will cop. They look huge in certain pics.

im straight. Not in love with these enough to cop. Rather save up and buy some heat thats coming out later...Maize Brons, Obsidians,Oly6's etc..

I've been waiting for these.
Totally my style.
Low-top, white, non-clear bottoms on an XI again... FINALLY!

tracking # in, all good for monday delivery !

good luck to all !

don't sleep on these (or over sleep )

I'm good til Olympic 7s thank god. These are ok though more of a Want then a Need for me. Good luck to those who are trying to get a pair though

Back
Top Bottom