:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by s dubl

Welp... Walked in my spot right now, didn't have em on display but I decided to ask. He asked what size, told him my size and he walks out with a box. Last pair in the store.... Sigh. Guess it was a sign.

NICE! Was meant to be

I cant remember the last time I've worn a pair of shoes the actual day they released! Wore mine yesterday and surprisingly they were very comfortable . I hear alot of *****ing about these being low tops and an easy pass talk to each there own . I'm all about original but these shoes were easy to accept as a low top. It's a great summer shoe . And people should really calm down about the whole patent leather yellowing . The Icey soles on the concords which will yellow as well didn't stop y'all from copping those. Plus it'll be a couple years before the patent leather starts yellowing . And the bottom red sole in my opinion is identical to my 01 breds

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

It clearly shows that anything that's not hyped up doesn't sell.. Laughing at all you cheap @$S$ re-sellers & hypebeasts!..
You're joking, right?

"doesn't sell"...based on what?

JM

Umm based on shoes that are not hyped up... ie: Stealth 3's, blk/red low 11's, white/blk low 11's, Cardinal 7's & so on... Again not hyped up releases so they didn't sell well..

People have to realize that their is a sneaker world outside of NT...also just because some shoes may sit in your area you cant say "doesn't sell"...These shoes are released all over the nation, and sometimes world! You cant make a statement like that based off what you saw in a couple of foot lockers, NT, and ebay...doesnt work that way

Originally Posted by s dubl

Welp... Walked in my spot right now, didn't have em on display but I decided to ask. He asked what size, told him my size and he walks out with a box. Last pair in the store.... Sigh. Guess it was a sign.
Lol, things us sneakerheads tell ourselves to rationalize our addiction.
laugh.gif

I almost did the same when I walked into my local spot, but resisted the urge.  I'm glad that I'm in an area where the classics aren't appreciated because I'm gonna go in hard on all of the heat they have sitting and marked down to like $40.

If anyone still needs a 10.5 in the SEATTLE AREA send me a PM I can help you... My buddy called and said they had a 10.5 return this morning

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

I cant remember the last time I've worn a pair of shoes the actual day they released! Wore mine yesterday and surprisingly they were very comfortable . I hear alot of *****ing about these being low tops and an easy pass talk to each there own . I'm all about original but these shoes were easy to accept as a low top. It's a great summer shoe . And people should really calm down about the whole patent leather yellowing . The Icey soles on the concords which will yellow as well didn't stop y'all from copping those. Plus it'll be a couple years before the patent leather starts yellowing . And the bottom red sole in my opinion is identical to my 01 breds 
Bolded for emphasis. nothing lasts forever.

And logic like that is really what's wrong with the game, dudes really think their sneakers are going to last forever when they aren't. If my patent yellows 3 or 4 years down the line so what, their sneakers not a $^$&(#*$ long term investment. It's a shame, take the concords for example, hyped as hell, instant sell out, yet you never see pairs in the streets cuz everyone puts them away never to be worn like whats the purpose of that $&#@. I got more respect for the guy with beat heat than these rock and stock clowns in the game now.
Anyways, glad to hear folks are out there rocking their pairs. This is what its about.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if only they sold the thick red laces, like the white laces they come with

They did. On fully laced. Had white ones, royal ones, red ones, and black ones. All sold out cept for the royals.
sick.gif
I feel ya fam

QFT

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

QFT
low top 11s with patent leather are awesome. i dont see why the complaints. everyone drooled over derek anderson concord lows. and most people love the snake skins, red lows and columbia blue lows

Good thing I decided not to pre-order mine for over $200.

I think if you wait until after next weekend, these could be had for 200 or under.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

QFT
low top 11s with patent leather are awesome. i dont see why the complaints. everyone drooled over derek anderson concord lows. and most people love the snake skins, red lows and columbia blue lows

You always have the haters. I wasn't even thinking about these until I saw them on someone's feet. That little bit of red pop of the sole against the clean white upper is just perfect to me. They really caught my attention in person.

im guessin with these restocks on NDC... good sign that most of us will get a shipping confirmation rather than a cancellation...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Bolded for emphasis. nothing lasts forever.

And logic like that is really what's wrong with the game, dudes really think their sneakers are going to last forever when they aren't. If my patent yellows 3 or 4 years down the line so what, their sneakers not a $^$&(#*$ long term investment. It's a shame, take the concords for example, hyped as hell, instant sell out, yet you never see pairs in the streets cuz everyone puts them away never to be worn like whats the purpose of that $&#@. I got more respect for the guy with beat heat than these rock and stock clowns in the game now.
Anyways, glad to hear folks are out there rocking their pairs. This is what its about.

Thank you! People who say I'm copping X2 or four pairs are stupid. Buy one pair like a normal person and wear them until they are retro'd again in like 7 years. No point of putting SHOES on "ice". They just discolor and you can't wear them.... Wow that was worth $190. Wear them and enjoy them. I like when my shoes get a little discolored, some creases, and some yellowing. It adds character to them and I personally love the way the concords look with yellowed soles. Kids would understand if they had originals. Back in the day there was none of this buying 5 pairs and not wearing them. We got them on release date wore them that day and put them in rotation for a wear or two a week until we ran them into the ground.

Me and my friend and my girl wore them to the movies yesterday. Saw The Avengers. I have to say they are very comfortable and light. The colors are amazing the way theres a little black a little red and all that white. All my friends brought out the heat I wore these, my friend wore these, my girl wore these, my boy wore his concords, other friend mango lebrons, and other friend cool greys. Nice bringing out all the heat on a nice weekend day!

^this is the reason why alot of people passed. If they released these..2x cop..not hating but i won't buy shoes i don't plan on wearing and people still sitting on concords because evrryone has them on. Trust they will be rocked in the near future

I just came from NtNY and I know they have at least size 10 left in these because that was the size sitting on display. Call them if you are still looking.

Back
Top Bottom