:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I had to have these because citrus xi lows are one of my grails and they're pretty much extinct.
my size (wms size 11) is bin laden X carmen sandiego X where's waldo status...
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

these lows are the closest things to the history of flight 11's that they displayed at Niketown

air-jordan-xi-11-history-of-flight-sample-2.jpg
the lows look better. look less plain somehow to me

I just compared these to my OG's and they used the same amount of patent on the toebox. They used less on the Anniversary 11's.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

It clearly shows that anything that's not hyped up doesn't sell.. Laughing at all you cheap @$S$ re-sellers & hypebeasts!..
You're joking, right?

"doesn't sell"...based on what?

JM

Umm based on shoes that are not hyped up... ie: Stealth 3's, blk/red low 11's, white/blk low 11's, Cardinal 7's & so on... Again not hyped up releases so they didn't sell well..

Terrible understanding of the term hype. Terrible understanding on sales. Typical hype beast.

I picked these up yesterday and to honest was a bit disappointed in person. I thought these looked better in the pics online.

if anyone needs a 9.5 let me know and I can help them out. and i mean HELP as in retail plus shipping. I was unable to cancel my Eastbay order after i picked up what i needed locally. If not im just going to send the eastbay order back so be on th elook out for it either way. They said its already at the ware house for shipping and theres nothing they can do. Oh well!

Personally, I passed because most of my shoes will last for more than 5 years. The white patent leather won't stay white for that long. You can argue that the soles on the Concords/Foams and such will change color as well. However, that can be restored. Let me know how to restore white patent leather.

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

If anyone still needs a 10.5 in the SEATTLE AREA send me a PM I can help you... My buddy called and said they had a 10.5 return this morning

Just met up with FX35on24s for the 10.5 and what can I say, this was the smoothest meetup I've been in. Even better was that he sold these to me for a great price. Big ups to my man for the hookup and I'll be hitting you up in the future. Definitely put me down for a ref.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Personally, I passed because most of my shoes will last for more than 5 years. The white patent leather won't stay white for that long. You can argue that the soles on the Concords/Foams and such will change color as well. However, that can be restored. Let me know how to restore white patent leather.
Sauce.

Funny story, I went in to FNL today and was like "let me see if they still got these" so I asked the manager and he had a 10.5 and a 12.

I was like "what the heck.." and tried on the 10.5 and it was a big too snug.

I didn't care too much, I was passing on these for the 4s anyways.

They don't look too bad in person though.

^^ if only you would of not bought into the stealth 10s hype and pay $275 you could of bought them 10s and these xi lows both for that same price!!! and STILL cop the 4s next week.... hahaha

Resell wise, I saw these moving around 180-200. So not really a flop in my eyes.

As for sauce, have fun separating your soles and saran wrapping the PL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Funny story, I went in to FNL today and was like "let me see if they still got these" so I asked the manager and he had a 10.5 and a 12.

Which part is funny?

Prices are abot $190-210 depending on your area,the buyer,etc (as usual)...for a shoe that. Retails for $140,say $150 after tax,you sell for $200, easy 33% profit, not bad,but better than nothing
laugh.gif
my eastbay order is also confirmed,maybe my mind will be changedwhen I get mine in. If not,back they go.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Which part is funny?

Not "ha ha" funny, but funny like unusual?
laugh.gif

I'm sorry.

That makes no sense.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Prices are abot $190-210 depending on your area,the buyer,etc (as usual)...for a shoe that. Retails for $140,say $150 after tax,you sell for $200, easy 33% profit, not bad,but better than nothing
laugh.gif
my eastbay order is also confirmed,maybe my mind will be changedwhen I get mine in. If not,back they go.

i agree, not bad. profit is well... profit
laugh.gif
im just saying, most were expecting these to go for $300+ because they are XI lows.

im glad hype is not big with these. i hope prices drop just because i dont have a pair. makes it easier for myself and my pockets
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom