:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

I just unDS my pair today for Father's Day and since it was nice outside... At first I thought they we're going to be stiff when I tried them on. But after about an hour it start feeling better and got really comfortable as the day goes on.

Glad I didn't pass on this. Looks tight on some shorts and got a couple of compliments.

Are there white/red mid samples like the low out there and is there a planned release at any point, or am I seeing knock offs/variants/fakes out there?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Are there white/red mid samples like the low out there and is there a planned release at any point, or am I seeing knock offs/variants/fakes out there?

If you're referring to these, then yes they're samples. They're part of the History Of Flight Collection
70b362536d36e81d6828fbb686e42583ec9ec2a8_r.jpg

Pics by btn_16 via sneaker news

Made a mistake when I copped these. Don't really do anything for me and I'm just not in love with them. Im gonna try to get rid of them for retail+tax+shipping. Maybe use the money to get something I like more.

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Made a mistake when I copped these. Don't really do anything for me and I'm just not in love with them. Im gonna try to get rid of them for retail+tax+shipping. Maybe use the money to get something I like more.

Same here. I think I just copped these because I missed out on the Playoffs. Now I still want the Playoffs but I don't want these anymore. Hopefully I can get rid of these and get my size 13 playoffs in one deal.

I just wore mine today .

I shouldve went up a whole size instead of half.

Plus i have a small scuff on them .

They are going back in the box until school start .

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

I just wore mine today .

That's different, most felt these ran big, I went down 1/2 size

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

I just wore mine today .

That's different, most felt these ran big, I went down 1/2 size

Same here, I thought they fit like the average AJ11 but they fit perfect. At first i got my true size and it felt just right but the pl was too tight on my toes. I went a half size up and it was too big. so i went back to my true size and i eventually broke it in.   

I definitely agree. mine are still on my shelf collecting dust :/ smh

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Same here. I think I just copped these because I missed out on the Playoffs. Now I still want the Playoffs but I don't want these anymore. Hopefully I can get rid of these and get my size 13 playoffs in one deal.

prime example of impulse buy...try not to make those anymore....

I like this shoe but not as much as my others. These will be at the bottom of the rotation list.

Glad I didn't cop.

At first I was a little salty, looking for these after RD, but I didn't pull the trigger.

These just don't do it for me..

Just wondering how these are holding up over multiple wears? I'm debating whether to cop a pair for a decent price but the White patent leather is scary to me.......piss yellow Columbia's/Anniversaries anyone?? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

At first when I saw these I thought they looked pretty dope.. but they just look sorta off when they are on feet. I sold em for $170 so it was a waste for me.

Back
Top Bottom