:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Sorry. Just caught up with the thread. I received a few PMs for "on feet" pictures as well as questions as to where I bought them. I bought them from a Nike outlet store last year, but as ColdCity pointed out, they can be bought on NDC. I bought both large and medium and ended up using the large for my Kobe Vs as the mediums couldn't fully be tied as seen below...
In regards to the Nike lace holders, I actually like and prefer them so they are staying. As for the patent leather yellowing, that possibility wasn't enough reason for me to pass and if or when that time comes, I would have fully gotten my money's worth already...
photo34.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Prices are abot $190-210 depending on your area,the buyer,etc (as usual)...for a shoe that. Retails for $140,say $150 after tax,you sell for $200, easy 33% profit, not bad,but better than nothing
laugh.gif
my eastbay order is also confirmed,maybe my mind will be changedwhen I get mine in. If not,back they go.

i agree, not bad. profit is well... profit
laugh.gif
im just saying, most were expecting these to go for $300+ because they are XI lows.

im glad hype is not big with these. i hope prices drop just because i dont have a pair. makes it easier for myself and my pockets
laugh.gif
To me the profit isn't even that much.  If you sell on Ebay or Niketalk, you are really only making a few bucks.  $200 via Ebay = $149 with tax purchase, $19 ebay fees (with picture pack), $6 paypal fees, $12-17 shipping via USPS priority mail.  Thats $186-$191 leaving you with a whopping $14-$9 profit!  If you sold on NT, you would save the $19 in ebay fees for a modest $28-$33 profit.  Not terrible, but with low ballers on here you would be lucky to get $200.  I bought a pair at a local store and since I had a giftcard tried to get one for hahas on eastbay.  I was able to get the pair from eastbay, and was thinking of selling them. After looking at the pair I got from the store, the eastbay pair will find it's way to the back of my closet as a reserve.  To me, this has been the release of the year so far, I love these!

If you are going to store these, get that paper out of the box. It without a doubt speeds up the yellowing process.

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

^^ if only you would of not bought into the stealth 10s hype and pay $275 you could of bought them 10s and these xi lows both for that same price!!! and STILL cop the 4s next week.... hahaha

roll.gif
roll.gif
The Stealth's strike again!

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

If you are going to store these, get that paper out of the box. It without a doubt speeds up the yellowing process.
hs3tok.jpg

Let's get yellow back "in"
laugh.gif

PS: I think it's just the angle

Originally Posted by sniper

As for the patent leather yellowing, that possibility wasn't enough reason for me to pass and if or when that time comes, I would have fully gotten my money's worth already...

Nicely stated.

Sorry. Just caught up with the thread. I received a few PMs for "on feet" pictures as well as questions as to where I bought them. I bought them from a Nike outlet store last year, but as ColdCity pointed out, they can be bought on NDC. I bought both large and medium and ended up using the large for my Kobe Vs as the mediums couldn't fully be tied as seen below...
In regards to the Nike lace holders, I actually like and prefer them so they are staying. As for the patent leather yellowing, that possibility wasn't enough reason for me to pass and if or when that time comes, I would have fully gotten my money's worth already...

So the medium is a good fit? As they only have medium and small left on the site...

Happy with my purchase. Went to pick these up with my girl and even she fully appreciated what a hot summer shoe this is.

Can't wait to rock em, my pair will definitely be hitting the streets in the next week or two now that we're finally seeing some terrific weather.

Originally Posted by dkeso611

So the medium is a good fit? As they only have medium and small left on the site...
Medium is an okay fit, but I'd go large if they ever become available. Definitely don't go for the small as I don't even think that length could make it through all the loops...
As for people's concerns about the laces rubbing off dye on the shoe, I have never once encountered that problem on any shoe with colored laces...

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

^^ if only you would of not bought into the stealth 10s hype and pay $275 you could of bought them 10s and these xi lows both for that same price!!! and STILL cop the 4s next week.... hahaha

roll.gif
roll.gif
The Stealth's strike again!
roll.gif
gets me everytime. just like air randy references.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom