:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

TheprinceofDE, don't pay these fools any mind. Props for what your doing for your mom man, that's real +@*%. 
There's a reason why forum 8 is the worst forum on this site.
30t6p3b.gif

*Exits Forum*

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

I agree wit u MATTWHITE2385.... That bum always has negative comments for everyone on here.... Don't even waste it time on idiots like him.... Lol 23 livin at home wit mom.... -_- to each their own I guess

Son where did you even come from??? Did you not read what I said??? In all actuality I pay my mothers mortgage so on some real its my damn house. Bum last thing I am son I'm doing my thing. Young black educated and getting money. What you doin besides monitoring my post??? Ill' wait.

Bro stop feeding the trolls
Say no more bruh %%%# is ridiculous tho

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

lmao at the e-beef in here. just ridiculous.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can't believe there's another FSR sitting again.  Beautiful thing.  Hopefully this is the case for at least a couple of this year's releases.  This is how it should be.  Cut the nuts off of these herb +#@ sneaker hustlas

if this could happen for the Oly VI & golden moments package
eek.gif
laugh.gif
yeah i kno .... this JB vakay from now until july will be nice
pimp.gif

I'm 26 wit two vehicles in my name one is my screen name and yes on 24s the other is 08 vette.. I got two kids and my own place... I'm not here to argue wit u but I do see u show a lot I negativity towards others... If what u stated bout u takin care of moms is true then my hats off to u bro... Like I said I'm not here to e beef jus here wit the same passion as u all... No hard feelings homie

Lol more topics on shoes who cares if they are in the 20s still livin with mama no more feedin trolls

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by lavakicks

I'm wondering if anyone will try do a "custom" BRED version using these White Lows.

This I'd like to see too.
And to the negativity in this thread,
30t6p3b.gif

i still wanna carbon fiber a pair like the pics right before rd

Nike Santa Monica just tweeted a small restock of FSR. Phone orders only, 1 per customer.

your welcome.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Bay area folks that missed. NTSF has a fsr in store only.

has the tuesday after a release officially become "restock tue"?  Nike must be staggering their shipments to their stores to build hype so they can say they "sold out" on release date

Resellers must be so pissed @ all the restocks. I love it.

i really like these. leather seems good and im glad i picked them up. im debating on getting another pair to ice for later but im not sure because i think they might yellow over time.
any thoughts?

^ The patent leather will yellow over time... nothing you can really do about it. If you are wearing them, it will obviously occur faster... it will also happen if you store them incorrectly, whether you wear them or not (such as in a very humid area, displayed, etc.).

If stored right, they shouldn't yellow for a while, though (as in, years... just depends though... sometimes you can't prevent the yellowing no matter what, like the tongues on the All-Star XX3's).

This is a bust for resellers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....my 2 pairs from NDC restock have been shipped too. So glad I didn't do the pre-order for $200+. My word for resellers......just return your pairs if you still have the receipt. I don't understand why you're trying to sell with little/no profit. Might as well just return them. 

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ The patent leather will yellow over time... nothing you can really do about it. If you are wearing them, it will obviously occur faster... it will also happen if you store them incorrectly, whether you wear them or not (such as in a very humid area, displayed, etc.).

If stored right, they shouldn't yellow for a while, though (as in, years... just depends though... sometimes you can't prevent the yellowing no matter what, like the tongues on the All-Star XX3's).
yeah, youre right man.  maybe its best to stick with 1 pair of these. i know what you mean about the 23s.   my white part on the toe box has yellowed on the chi nc and motorsports.  thats why i will sell all my 23 soon.  glad i didnt spend bucks for the premires

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by BigWorm

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

They do fit small. It's hella tight on the toes. Should've went a half size up.
Ok, word, I'm not tripping then, lol. My pair legit feels a half size small
frown.gif
. Hoping they get better after the next wear.

my sz 12 fits perfect just like EVERY other Jordan i have

More power to you man! Everybody have different feets. My feets are hella narrow. Idk why they fit so tight on the toes. But I feel like all the XI's I had are that way.

Back
Top Bottom